Dominating Veronica (PM interest)

He did wish, and he couldn't help but feeling a bit of anticipation as she reared back for her throw. It wasn't even totally about watching her muscles flex, reminding him of how much skin she was showing off in her tiny bikini compared to everyone else here. The moment hung in the air, but then Veronica made her throw. Rick at least had the 'decency' to wait, but he could tell from its arc that it was going to miss.

And then he'd won, and he strutted over to her, dropping the shoes at his side. "Well, I was going to go easy on you, but that's two you've lost, so...and without giving Veronica much of a chance to respond, he grabbed her hair roughly and crushed his lips into hers; his other hand exploring her bare stomach and hips, teasing the string of her tiny thong bottoms, pressing his body into hers briefly.

As much as he ached to take them off, he restrained himself as his tongue invaded her mouth before pulling away with a smirk on his face, although not before he got at least a few catcalls. "We can play one more time, if you want...although I'm increasing the stakes for you if we do. If I win, we do the photo shoot in the backyard, where you pose however I want you to." An innocent shrug. "Unless you're tired of losing."

He had much more then 'posing' in his mind...
 
"Well, I was going to go easy on you, but that's two you've lost, so..."

And without just a second, I felt a rough tug at my hair. I was about to yell and swear at Rick but with that tug, I also felt the sudden invasion of his lips on mine. I'm guilty of closing my eyes into that kiss, and doing nothing about his hands feeling my stomach and hips. I didn't know much of what was going on, but knew that I was being pulled closely against his body and...being kissed. Was that his tongue in my mouth?

Oh crap.

"Okay, that's enough..." I said as I pushed my way out of that kiss. He had a smirk, knowing full well that for a moment there, I was enjoying myself.

"We can play one more time, if you want...although I'm increasing the stakes for you if we do. If I win, we do the photo shoot in the backyard, where you pose however I want you to. Unless you're tired of losing."

"You know what? You're on." I said defiantly "But if I win, you're going to have to kiss one of your friends here and we video tape it."

Yeah, I knew that would hurt their egos if I won. Which I hoped I would, just to spite Rick for this.
 
"Fine by me." As arrogant as he was, Rick didn't consider for a moment that he might end up kissing one of his guy friends, and that said video would likely end up being circulated...at least not at first. It was close to his first throw that he thought about it, and his horseshoe bounded past the stake - even Veronica's last throw would have beaten that.

"Let's make it interesting. You throw one next, then I throw one before your last throw." Motioning like a gentleman, he stayed close to her although he knew she was watching for his spank...but there was more then one way to distract as he spoke again on her backswing, leaning in to whisper into her ear.

"Try not to think about how much you enjoyed that kiss, V. Seems to me like you enjoyed it a little...rough." With a step back, he awaited her first toss.
 
"Let's make it interesting. You throw one next, then I throw one before your last throw."

I nodded and walked closer towards the ring. I was careful; I glanced back and watched just how close Rick was to me. Yeah, I wasn't going to fall for that slap on the slap that he had done already twice to distract me. Fool me one, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice...well, you get the idea.

I was about to take my throw when I heard a whisper say:

"Try not to think about how much you enjoyed that kiss, V. Seems to me like you enjoyed it a little...rough."

"Ugh...go away." I groaned back before I threw the ring. It just barely touched the ring, but didn't spin around it like I hoped.
 
Well, that did make it interesting as Rick eyed the shot. He'd have to make a ringer to have any chance of winning, and to avoid the likely scenario of having to kiss a dude...which was not his thing at all. "Nice throw." He said with a look of concentration on his face, taking a moment to center himself before pitching the horseshoe and...

...perfect throw. The 'ding' sound was echoed by the shoe circling it precisely. He looked back at Veronica, motioning theactrically. "Your throw, V...try not to lose, or you'll be showing off that body much sooner then you want."

As she reared back, he smiled again. "Although you might enjoy it from the looks of it." Ignoring the fact he'd told her to wear a bikini to a house party, nobody else knew that she hadn't just shown up this way.
 
"Your throw, V...try not to lose, or you'll be showing off that body much sooner then you want...Although you might enjoy it from the looks of it."

"Jeez, why are you being such an asshole Rick?" I asked, with ice to my words as I aimed the next horseshoe. I ignored completely Rick's friends and focused on winning. I needed to get this damn horseshoe to hit the nail perfectly. I could do this. I could make this...I will...

Fail. I failed. The shoe just barely missed the nail and I was rewarded by the cheers of his friends and a huge grin on Rick's face.

Oh god, what did I get myself into?
 
She really had no idea, and even as Rick resisted the urge to throw up his arms in trumph, he couldn't quite keep the smirk back on his face as he dropped the shoes. "I win, Veronica. Which means you're mine for the next hour or so...for the photo shoot, I mean." He intended to draw this out just a little longer, but the tent in his pants wasn't going to wait forever, he knew.

"Clear out that side of the pool for her to pose." His voice raised a bit as he went inside to get his camera, letting his friends ogle the busty, bikini clad brunette just a bit longer. As soon as he came back out, he saw a few of his less-then-gentlemanly guy friends around her, hearing 'nice tits', 'cute thong', among other things he knew they would have said.

"Okay. Let's try a simple one first, miss model wannabe." He teased, brandishing the camera. "Bend your leg a bit, throw your hair back, and smile for the camera." Rick would enjoy controlling her as long as he could, as many of the partygoers watched in anticipation for what Veronica was going to be told to do.
 
These guys were anything but gentlemen. They were lewd and mean; sore winners, for sure, what with all the cat calls and comments I was getting from his friends. Rick did nothing to help - hell, he mocked me right now while I was anxious beyond belief. I had no idea what was about to happen.

"Okay. Let's try a simple one first, miss model wannabe."

I rolled my eyes.

"Bend your leg a bit, throw your hair back, and smile for the camera."

"Alright, like this?" I asked, bending my knees a bit and I tossed my head back, so that my black hair would do the same. I gave out a smile, though fake, at the camera and looked directly into the lense, as not to see that smirk on Rick's face.
 
"Yeah, just like that." There were a few whistles and catcalls as Veronica posed, but even as the end result of the evening was in the back of Rick's mind as he fell into the role of being a photographer; his movements slick and precise as he darted forward, the 'click' of his camera audible. Two more shots, and then he motioned to her again.

"Hands on your hips, turn a bit and give a pout to the camera; as if you're giving a brush off to some guy who's hitting on you." Easy enough to imagine, giving the circumstances, but more and more people were paying attention to the interplay between them as Rick continued to click. "Okay, now face the camera, give a 'come hither' look..." As she started to pose, he peeked out from behind the camera, feeling their confidence building - not just his. She was a natural, it seemed.

"C'mon, you can do better then that..." He teased. "What's your name?"

After she responded, he started to take some shots. "How old are you, Veronica Smith?" His tone was challenging, as if she wasn't being sexy enough.

"And why do you think you have what it takes?" Her response emboldened him, and Rick took a few more shots; he could feel the sexual tension in the air at her words...
 
"Hands on your hips, turn a bit and give a pout to the camera; as if you're giving a brush off to some guy who's hitting on you."

Oh, that was was easy. I gave him the look that I'd give his stupid friends over at the corner, looking at me the way that they did. It wouldn't be so easy if I focused on Rick though...but I wasn't able to admit that.

"Okay, now face the camera, give a 'come hither' look..."

Now I basically did the opposite, but the look Rick gave me said that it wasn't good enough. He wanted something more from me and, as weird as this sounds, I wanted to reach his expectations. Jesus, I was treating this like an actual photo-shoot.

"C'mon, you can do better then that...What's your name?"



... This was about the part that you jumped in.

"Veronica Smith!"
"How old are you, Veronica Smith?"
"I'm twenty-six years old!"
"And why do you think you have what it takes?"

And I don't know what came over me but...

"Because I'm a sexy piece of ass!"
 
Fuck, she was. But Rick was determined to make her *earn* her status, and he continued taking quick photos around her. "Then prove it." He said with a bit of a glint in his eye. "Let's show them all." He motioned to the diving board near one edge of the pool. "Sit on it, cross your legs, and face me as if you know you're hot, and that nobody can have you..." Oh, how he intended to prove that wrong, but ordering her around and seeing her pose her hot body was starting to make him hard; he was grateful they were moving around so quickly.

Her long, tanned legs were incredible in the evening light, and the heels flattered her perfectly. "Lean back, arch your chest out a bit." He was barely seeing if Veronica wanted to obey him, and he peeked back from behind the camera. "More. C'mon, show off a bit..." They were still getting quite a following from the now enraptured party goers, and he managed to get one or two of them in the background as they continued.

"Clear off that table." He called towards a wooden picnic table as he kept getting shots from different angles of Veronica. "We're going to use that next." In more ways then one...
 
It's funny how easy it was going to hating Rick's face just a few moments earlier, to wanting to prove that I was a sexy piece of ass. I forgot about my own damn relationship in the pursuit of this. I posed in every single way that Rick wanted me to and gave him the best look that he could ask for.

I sure hoped that he didn't have a clue how much I loved this photoshoot...

"Clear off that table. We're going to use that next."


I watched as they cleared up the table and wondered just what the hell Rick had in mind for the next shot. I eyed him cautiously and wondered what that smirk on his face was...
 
The smirk was nothing she needed to worry about; or at least that's what Rick was trying to maintain as he strode towards the table confidently; giving a knowing look towards Eric, he motioned him over and held out the camera to him. "Take a few with me and Veronica. This'll be a more...interactive set." He walked towards the table as Eric moved back to get both of them in the shot.

Give me a teasing look, like I'm your boyfriend and you want me to come over." Another smile, as he folded his arms at her. "Great. Now, smack your ass for me." A beat passed, and after the first one he tilted his head. "One more time - you said you're a sexy piece of ass, right? Just to make sure we got it."

God, she was so hot...

"Okay, bend over the table like you're grabbing a drink or something, as if you don't see me coming..." Not a hard thing to do, given there was a bottle and a few paper cups at the other end of it...but as Rick strode towards her confidently (and as Eric moved to the other side of the table to capture her big tits almost falling out of her bikini top), he knew she wouldn't see this coming.

And hopefully not notice that Eric had turned the video function on at a subtle glance from Rick, right after he'd given her the last order...
 
I was a bit worried over the whole 'interactive set' but soon my mind was at ease when he simply asked me to pretend that he was my boyfriend and wanted him to come over. It was simple enough, I just needed to wink and give a sly smile.

"Great. Now, smack your ass for me."

Well, okay. I guess that's where the 'interactiveness' was going to come from. That was fine with me; I wasn't a big baby and was able to slap my own butt. So I did, and felt the flesh move with the tap. Then again.

"Okay, bend over the table like you're grabbing a drink or something, as if you don't see me coming..."

"Okay..." I said, confused over this shot. I reached for the bottle and the paper cup, greeted by the sight of one of Rick's friends with a camera pointing at my chest. I nearly rolled my eyes as I figured that it was just a cleavage shot.
 
"Just like that..." Eric said, knowing full well by the bounce in Rick's step that this would be more then just a 'cleavage shot', and he dutifully panned the camera around so that the viewer would see Rick coming, and so Veronica's fit, toned body would be fully visible; bent over the table, in perfect position for someone looking to ogle her; the big tits straining against the flimsy bikini top.

Rick was behind her, still not touching her, and the catcalling dimmed for a moment as he let the moment stay there; getting a full view of Veronica's bare back and thong clad ass. His hand trailed up the small of her back, enjoying the warmth of her skin before he abruptly twisted his hand in her hair, yanking her back up towards him. Rick's strong grip turned her head towards him so he could kiss her once again; forcing his lips against hers while his other arm reached around to grope one of her big tits; enjoying her struggles and pressing his body into hers.

With the table in the way, and her body pressed against it, there would be no escape as he continued to fondle her freely, roughly pinching her nipple under the fabric of the top before he pulled away. She looked hot in the skimpy outfit, but as the partygoers whistled at him (and as Eric began to capture it all), he decided the top needed to go.

It'd only be better if she fought against it, however, as in lieu of undoing the clasps, his strong hands yanked on it to rip it off of her body. If it hurt a little, oh well...
 
I stayed there, laying on the table and my breasts pressed against the table. The surface of it was cool; that much I could feel through the cotton fabric of my top. "Rick?" I asked, my voice confused as to where he was and I was right about to turn my head until I felt his hand trail against my back. "Oh good, look who's here to make it more interactive?" I thought to myself, expecting some snarky comment or command to come out of his mouth. Instead, I was greeted with a sudden, rough tug at my hair.

"What the fuc-" I yelped in pain, as my head was lifted up and silenced by a tongue shoving itself right into my open mouth. I thought about just biting his mouth for a second, but my mind was soon preoccupied by his hand now on my breast. I attempted to push him off - pressing my ass against his pelvis and my knees pressing against the table to get him off of me, but I wasn't strong enough! He had me pinned!

I broke out of the kiss to yell "What the fuck Rick? Get...Off...Me!"

Instead, I whimpered and yelped from the pain of him pulling the bikini top as hard as he could.
 
"What the fuck Rick? Get...Off...Me!"

While Veronica was saying one thing (and Rick could feel her fighting against his strong grip), the fact she pushed her ass back against his crotch told him - or at least the people watching - something else. He tugged harder at her top as she yelped against his pull but it wouldn't give; it was made of a fairly stretchy material and it was pretty tight around her big tits.

And so, he let go of her hair to use two hands to rip the catch apart; it would've been easier just to undo it but the roughness, the force was the point - and so her top finally came free. With the back of it undone at her back (and neck soon after with another tug), he pulled it cruelly up her torso and threw it to the cheering partygoers, figuring they were 'playing'. "Check out these babies." And with her breasts free, he palmed one lewdly, rolling the nipple and squeezing the tender flesh in his harsh grip.

But it wasn't what he had in mind; with her topless, all that was left was the tiny thong, although he planned to tease her a bit first. "Admit you wanted this, V. That's why you came over here dressed like this..." His other arm reared back, and he spanked her ass.

*SLAP*

"You don't want to be a model. You want to be something else..."

*SLAP*

He could spank her all day, but his growing bulge had other ideas, as he pressed it into her backside after he spanked her. "You want this, don't you?" Rick gyrated his hips against her thong clad ass, earning more whistles and catcalls as he tormented the busty 'model' clad only in a thong and heels in someone's backyard party.
 
"Check out these babies."

And with that, I found myself held tightly while Rick's hand played with my nipple and breast. I bit my bottom lip hard, as to not scream, at the feeling and the sight of his hand taking hold of my big tits and squeezing them in front of people. I tried to push him again, but he painfully kept me in place.

"Admit you wanted this, V. That's why you came over here dressed like this..."
"No...I..."

*SLAP*

"You don't want to be a model. You want to be something else..."

"Fuck you!"
*SLAP*

He continued to spank me while people around us cheered. My hands, pressed against the table, tried their hardest to move me out of the way. I needed to get out of this mess! ...Come on Veronica! Come on!

"You want this, don't you?"

He began to rub his bulge at the crack of my ass, earning a loud gasp from me as I glanced back, trying to see what the hell he was trying to do next. I needed to fight back. This fucker needed to pay.

"Fuck...you!" I said as I attempted to kick him from behind...
 
Her words were more foreshadowing then she had intended as Rick felt her push back. "Fuck...you!" He was crowing too much, playing for the crowd, the camera that was taking in every inch of her busty, topless torso. Rick was about to wave, and then get to removing that little thing of hers...at least until he felt her foot collide with his thigh.

"Grah!" He called out, stumbling back. The blow hadn't dazed him, exactly, but it had taken him off guard; she was eight years older then him, after all. Had it been just a little more up and to the left, it would've been right in his groin area...

"You stuck up little princess!" He grabbed out for her again, his hand finding her hair another 'slap' sounded through the backyard, but this time it was her face. The cheering crowd got a little hesitant, almost uneasy with where things were going...but then they watched as Rick firmly pushed the small of her back into the table, her breasts firmly planted against the wooden surface as his other hand grabbed for the tiny thong; his fingers finding purchase in the material as he yanked as hard as he could...

"Strip her naked!"

*RIP*

And with another pitch, the 'model' was left in nothing but heels in the crowded backyard, the hollering reborn and reaching a fever pitch...

"Fuck the slut!" someone called out, and Rick intended to oblige them as he started to pull his belt out to do something about her wrists...
 
"You stuck up little princess!"

*SLAP*

He slapped my face this time and I whimpered from the hit; enough to stop struggling for a minute and feel his rough grasp holding me down. My breasts were smashed up against the wooden table, painfully so while I wondered over the events that brought me here. I shouldn't have dressed up like this. I shouldn't have came here. I shouldn't have agreed to the photoshoot.

"Strip her naked!"


I shouldn't have fought back.

*RIP*


"Rick! Stop!" I cried out, whimpering at the pain on my skin from him ripping it off directly off of me. I wiggled against the table, trying to move from the side and escape his grasp. "Someone! HELP!" I cried out, hoping that someone here would be my savior...
 
"Rick! Stop!" He wasn't about to stop now; getting her to come over here had led up to this, and Rick roughly grabbed Veronica's wrists, pulling them behind her. It's not like he was about to use it anytime soon, and the thought of her bound, nude, at his mercy in front of his friends and colleagues made him incredibly hard. "Someone! HELP!"

It was at that point Rick's belt wrapped around her wrists; probably a bit tighter then he needed to, but it'd leave his hands free to punish her hot little body. Rick reared one hand back, admiring her nude form and tight ass from behind before slapping int two more times. "Oh yeah..."

He paused a moment only to shuffle his shorts and boxers down enough to expose his hard, throbbing cock, teasing it between her cheeks as he spread her thighs enough to expose her pussy. Rick tilted his head. "She wants it, guys. You should see how wet she is." He hollered, barely caring about the truth of it as he positioned her just a bit more before he thrust his hardness into her....

And she felt so, so good, so tight...almost as if she actually did want it.
 
"S-STOP!" I protested - especially when I felt a rough leather belt snaking its way around my wrists. Rick tied me up and it fucking hurt - I couldn't move my hands in the slightest and it hurt to even move my fingers. He didn't do anything for a while; presumably enjoying my naked form - especially my ass and trimmed pussy from behind.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*​

I winced at the assault as I attempted to 'crawl' my way past the table to no avail. Soon enough, I felt his cock - his hard, hot cock, resting between my cheeks while his friends cheered. Oh god, he was going to fuck me.

"HELP!" I cried again.

"She wants it, guys. You should see how wet she is."

I felt the huge head of his shaft slowly moving inside of my lips. I bit my bottom lip hard, giving up and preparing for what was to come...
 
Rick let the moment linger, feeling Veronica's lips tighten around his hardness. It wasn't just him fucking her, but him taking her in front of everyone, on camera, with his friends cheering him on. He couldn't help smirking just a bit as he ran his hands up and down her bare torso, relishing the fact he could rub his rough hands all over her soft, giving body.

He pushed his hips forward and he groaned as he penetrated her, leaning in to whisper a taunt into her ear. "Enjoy being fucked by an eighteen year old, you slut. Maybe you'll find something your boyfriend's not giving you." And then he pulled back, thrusting into her again, starting a ready rhythm as he pounded her into the table, not giving her purchase or mercy.

"C'mon, you pansy! Punish the fucking tease!" jeered Eric, getting ever shot of Veronica's body being pounded against the table, her breasts rubbing against the wooden surface.

Eventually, Rick twisted his hand in her hair for more leverage, pushing into her harder and harder.
 
"Enjoy being fucked by an eighteen year old, you slut. Maybe you'll find something your boyfriend's not giving you."

"N-No!! Stop this! GET OFF ME PLEASE!"

I gave myself one final push from the table, trying to lift myself (and Rick) away from the table even while he was just...pounding away at me. My legs shook and I fell against on the rough wooden surface, my eyes shut tight and my mouth agape from the merciless fucking I was getting.

...Was I enjoying this?

No, come on...

"C'mon, you pansy! Punish the fucking tease!"
said one of Rick's friends. Rick obviously took this seriously because he actually picked up the pace and thrusted his shaft inside of me even harder now. I winced from the assault and whimpered when he yanked at my hair.

"STOP IT! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" I said, giving up on escaping.
 
"STOP IT! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" cried Veronica, but Rick revelled in her torment, indulging his ogling, cheering friends as his hips pistoned his rod into her nude, lustful body. It was clear that she was enjoying at least a part of it, but the only thing that would make this better for the manipulative eighteen year old would be if she participated herself...

"If you mean that..." Rick gasped between thrusts. "...then I'll make you a deal." He didn't stop pounding her, but at least putting the images in her head would help. "If you really don't like this, then you either suck me off, or ride me cowgirl in front of everyone here." He smirked a bit. "Of course, this means you have to admit that I got the best of you, unless you like being taken like this." With another hard, deep thrust, he leaned over to her and whispered. "But if you agree to do either of those before I make you cum, I'll let you go home."

With that, he resumed his normal place. "Time's a wasting, though." And he'd fuck her endlessly if she let him. Not that she had much of a choice.

That, and he had intentionally left something out of his promise...
 
Back
Top