Dominating Veronica (PM interest)

A

AnnieD

Guest
Dominating Veronica (Closed)

"What's your name?"
"Veronica Smith!"
"How old are you Veronica Smith?"
"I'm twenty six years old."
"And why do you think that you have what it takes?"
"Because I'm a sexy piece of ass!"


YV86Rx_zps58c99631.gif


Chuckles, howls and catcalls were heard all across the backyard as I said those words. My friend, behind the camera, gave me the most devilish grin as he watched my movements and something at that moment, told me that tonight was going to be far from ordinary.


It all started one day when I was driving through the streets of downtown LA when my phone vibrated in my pocket. My fiance, Tyler, was leaning backwards on the passenger's seat when I picked it up at a red light. The sentence "wanna cum ovr? ;)" illuminated the slight darkness. The text was from Rick Stone - an eighteen year old dropout who lived a couple blocks away from us. I smiled at the text but neglected to reply the second the light turned green. Tyler, although he couldn't see anything with that hat over his eyes, said "I told you that I hate that fucking kid."

"Oh come on Tyler." I said, nearly scoffing "He's young and full of potential, yet wastes all his time drinking and partying. Don't you feel a little sorry for him?"

"No."

Most of our conversations went this way. Tyler wasn't a big fan of Rick and if I wasn't one to fight back, I'm sure that he'd make me avoid him altogether. We'd have fights in regards to this, where he'd normally poke at my naivety as the reason why I just 'didn't get it'. Apparently this eighteen year old was after my body and nothing much but honestly, it was just harmless flirting. He had to know that but wouldn't let his stubborn attitude accept it.

In twenty minutes, Tyler was in bed and I was watching TV and texting from my couch. Naturally, this meant that Rick sent me some texts:

"hey you awake?"
"yep just watching tv. u?"
"thinking of u :) hey, u still looking to do some modeling?"


And we had a conversation for about an hour. Long story short was that Rick had apparently gotten contact with some agents who could help me launch my modeling career. Yes, I know - it seemed farfetched but I was willing to give Rick the benefit of the doubt. My fiance...well...

"No fucking way. No. Out of the question!"

You get the point. Still, I was willing to bend the rules a little - I was determined to meet up with Rick for this photoshoot of his, to be taken at some pool party that one of his buddies were hosting. I know, it was sneaky of me to go behind my other half's back but you miss one hundred percent of the shots you don't take, right?

So, late on a humid Friday I found myself dressed up in the most scandalous outfit that you could think of; a flimsy bikini top that barely contained by 38DD cup breasts, a thong that showed off that round ass of mine and a pair of four inch heels to go with it. Sure, it seemed like a little much but it was the theme of the photoshoot. Apparently.

So where was I again?

Right, so the night all started when I got to Rick's place and knocked on the front door. The music was loud and I could tell that this party was getting started. I just hoped that I wasn't too late.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The night had been looking pretty good even before Rick Stone got the next message he didn't expect. A fist pump accompanied the look at his phone, which got him a strange look from his buddy Eric. Eric was his best friend, and the young black male frowned at Rick. "Dude, nobody could get that excited looking at their phone." It was Eric's house they were at, and the party was already in full swing. "Just enjoy yourself and stop staring at that damned thing."

"Whatdya think I'm doing, man?" Eric shook his head as Rick clapped his shoulder. "Just trust me. This party's gonna get a whole lot better." There was ample amounts of booze, dancing, and questionable activities going on already, but Rick wasn't about to settle for that when he could do better. For a moment, he leaned in, intent on telling his friend everything he had planned; sharing a secret. That he'd managed to swindle an aspiring model - mid twenties, huge tits, and an ass that looked great in a thong - to come to their party. That she had thought that this would be a pool party, and would be wearing a ridiculously skimpy bikini when everyone else was fully dressed.

That he intended to turn her into his plaything by the end of the night, and to take her in a way her boyfriend never could.

But instead, he smirked, and Eric shook his head. "Whatever." A knock on the door interrupted their reverie, and while Eric took a couple of steps forward, Rick beat him to the punch. "Allow me."

Again, Eric shook his head. "Man, I wonder what got into him..." Normally, it took the threat of violence to get Rick to do anything other then trying to hit on girls and lazily manipulating people.

He spared a glance for the door, and was glad he did.

Rick opened the door, and couldn't keep back the shit eating grin that crossed his face. "Hey, V!" His eyes did a blatant up and down on her, and his grin went wider. "You look incredible. C'mon in." He waved her in, and it would be hard for Veronica not to notice Eric eying her up somewhat more blatantly...although at least now she wouldn't see Rick watching her ass jiggle in the little thong she was wearing.

"That's Eric. This is his place." His parent's place, sure, but who was counting...Eric wasn't shaking his head now. Sure, a lot of the girls here were hot, but none of them had tits like that, or were wearing so little...and the way her heels made her legs look was amazing.

"Was thinking we could do photos in a bit. Why don't I get you a drink first?" crowed Rick, acting as if he owned the place. "Might as well relax first, right?"
 
I stood nervously at the door, trying to keep my face from facing the street as much as I possibly could. I mean, I was standing in front of place hosting a loud party dressed in what hardly could be called an outfit. "Please Rick, please answer" I practically prayed.

And hey, my prayers were eventually answered!

Rick answered the door and I was immediately greeted by the biggest smile that you could possibly imagine. It was so warm of a smile that I couldn't help but respond in the same way!

"Hey, V!" he said while his eyes practically scanned my body up and down. I chuckled and playfully swatted his shoulder. Seriously this guy was always teasing me like this! Still, it was innocent right?

"Oh Ricky." I replied as he waved me in.

"You look incredible. C'mon in."

I walked into his friend's home, my heels clicking on the floor as I gazed about in the room - suddenly feeling insecure about my attire. I mean, everyone else was dressed normally and here I was, walking in little more than a thong and bikini top.

"That's Eric. This is his place." he said, pointing to a man that couldn't be much older than my friend here. I sheepishly waved hi, not knowing what to do as he appeared to be just as lost for words as I was.

"Was thinking we could do photos in a bit. Why don't I get you a drink first? Might as well relax first, right?"


"I don't know..." I said out loud as I glanced at a mirror around the corner and looked at my reflection, trying to divert the view of everyone had of me as much as possible. I moved around a little bit and noticed how my ass looked in this thong. Jesus, did it really bounce at every step?

Okay, better not look at the mirror more before I really start freaking myself out...

I walked towards Rick again and added "I'm not much of a drinker Rick. Besides, won't that ruin our photoshoot later?"
 
"I don't know..."

"Oh, don't be like that." said Rick, still smiling. Even if Veronica was seven years older then him, her nervousness was a huge turnon as he saw her look around, seeing everyone else showing off much less then she was. "We can work and play at the same time, right?"

Veronica walked towards him. "I'm not much of a drinker Rick. Besides, won't that ruin our photoshoot later?"

"Nonsense." said Rick, motioning to Eric. "Why don't you lead us to your kitchen?" Eric seemed all to happy to play the gracious host as Rick stepped forward, his right hand lashing out to give Veronica's ass a little slap. "Keep up."

She'd punched his shoulder, so he hoped she'd take the gesture as one of familiarity, and not hinting at the crude, very sexual plans he had for her later in the evening. "I'm sure Eric has whatever you want to have...just a little something to start the evening off." Rick could hear some murmurs as they walked by, groups of people turning to look discreetly (and some not so discreetly) at the hot chick in heels and a skimpy bikini.

Rick leaned on the island in the kitchen while Eric made his way to the cupboards nearby, the cupboards all dark brown and mahogany. "What's your pleasure, Veronica?" Rick turned towards her, keeping his eyes on hers - and not her big tits - as he spoke. "I won't take no for an answer. Eric makes some killer cocktails if you let him..."

This was going to be fun.
 
Eric, Rick's friend, was eager to lead us into the kitchen for a few drinks. I wasn't planning on drinking, but I figured that I couldn't be rude and stay where I was - not after how Rick was going out of his way to help me with my modeling career.

I nearly tripped over my own feet when Rick, unexpectedly gave my ass a playful swat, before teasing me once more by saying: "Keep up."

"Hey!" I protested weakly before I laughed; he was just trying to seem like a cool guy to his friends, I guessed. Or maybe it was just his playful behavior, as usual? Either way, I wasn't about to ruin the mood in the air by asking what his deal was.

Anyway - while I wasn't initially planning on drinking, Rick's insistance finally got to me. "What's your pleasure, Veronica?" he spoke, his eyes locked into my own "I won't take no for an answer. Eric makes some killer cocktails if you let him..."

"Okay, okay" I caved in with a smile "Look Rick, I'll take whatever you're having. Happy?" before I playfully messed with his hair.
 
"Okay, okay" Even if Rick had cruel intent, Veronica's smile still warmed him up a bit. "Look Rick, I'll take whatever you're having. Happy?" before I playfully messed with his hair.

"Long island iced tea." said Rick with a grin. "You can make Veronica's a little lighter, since she can't handle her liquor." He teased, hoping the comment would ruffle her feathers and goad her into asking for one as strong as his. It wouldn't matter - Eric had caught the look Rick gave him, and would know how much booze to put in it.

"You should tell Eric why it is you're here. I haven't told him..." teased Rick. Eric looked at her curiously, and at Veronica's answer he smiled.

"A model? You sure have the booty for that...I mean, the body." He stuttered as he got their drinks ready. Rick leaned in a bit, wrapping an arm around Veronica's hip for a moment and pulling her in before he whispered to her.

"This is just so other guys don't make a move on you..." Rick backed away, staying close to Veronica as Eric got their drinks ready. He handed Veronica hers with a grin and Rick raised his in a mock toast. "To new beginnings?" He met Veronica's gaze, knowing she had no idea what he had in mind for her...
 
"Long island iced tea. You can make Veronica's a little lighter, since she can't handle her liquor."
"Are you kidding me? Make mine just as strong as his!"

Okay, maybe that wasn't the best move that I could have pulled. Rick was a delinquent who loved his booze meanwhile me...well, I was more of a tea person. Oh well, I wouldn't have to drink it all anyway, so it didn't matter much right?

"You should tell Eric why it is you're here. I haven't told him..."
"Oh right..."

I told Eric of my little predicament and how I was aiming to be a model. Not just any model, mind you, but a top model. Someone who could have their picture plastered all over the city and go to all sorts of exotic places. Of course, I didn't get a too insightful response from Eric:

"A model? You sure have the booty for that...I mean, the body."

Right. I wasn't comfortable with him looking at me like that. I mean, it was okay when Rick did it because we actually know each other but a stranger looking at my body like that, for even just a second, was too uncomfortable for me. Rick must have felt that uncomfortableness, as his arm quickly found its way around my slim waist.

"This is just so other guys don't make a move on you..." he whispered.
"Thanks Ricky" I whispered back with a smile.

"To new beginnings?"
"To new beginnings!"

I drank about a quarter of my glass when I felt this sudden burning sensation down my throat. Holy crap, was this drink pure alcohol or something? It took a lot of effort to not spit it right now but I managed. Still, I buried my face on Rick's shoulder in an effort for everyone else not to see my reaction. If anything, everyone would probably just see this as me being cute with my friend.
 
While he loved the drink, Rick knew better then to chug it, as long islands tended to be strong. Which was what he wanted, as he could definitely handle his liquor...it was less then Veronica could say as she hid her face behind his shoulder. Rick took advantage to cop a quick feel of her bare back, discreetly pushing her thong down just a little bit before he put the drink on the nearby table.

"Hah. Haven't had one of these before, have you?" He grinned at her. "It's one of my favourites...you've just got to be careful with it." Rick took another short sip of his, nodding at her. "Try it again. It'll go down easier this time." Even as his tone was teasing, his look would broker no opposition to his request as he locked gazes with her.

Of course, this had nothing to do with his intentions to lower her inhibitions. Not at all. Eric leaned over a nearby counter, watching the exchange with interest, at least when he wasn't ogling Veronica.

"So, tell me, miss model wannabe," teased Rick. "What do you do for fun?" Another look towards Eric. "Now that your boyfriend's not around, anyways..."
 
His hand soothed me a tad after drinking down that drink. I practically cuddled my body against his as his arm held my waist close. I slowly pulled my face away from his shoulder as he teased me about being reckless with that drink. I tried again, while making eye contact with Rick, as I slowly drank down that burning drink. Eventually, no traces were even left on my glass.

"So, tell me, miss model wannabe, what do you do for fun? Now that your boyfriend's not around, anyways..."

I placed my glass away as I answered "Fun? I'm not sure. I'm a 'let me get in my PJs and read some novels while I lay on the sofa' kind of girl." before laughing at my own expense "Other than that...swimming, running and any other type of exercise."

I then playfully nudged Rick "And what do you mean now that my boyfriend is not around?"
 
"Fun? I'm not sure. I'm a 'let me get in my PJs and read some novels while I lay on the sofa' kind of girl."

"Sure you are." teased Eric, even as Rick could tell she was telling the truth. "C'mon, that can't be all you do."

"Other than that...swimming, running and any other type of exercise."

"I can tell."

"Why, because you don't do any exercising at all?" said Rick, punching Eric in the shoulder so that not *all* of the attention was on the busty, bikini clad beauty now playfully talking with both of them. As if to drive the point home, Veronica pulled a simliar gesture on Rick, nudging his midsection.

"And what do you mean now that my boyfriend is not around?"

Rick looked aghast, as if he was the offended one. "I didn't mean anything by it." The ever present smile stayed on his face. Eric walked away to mix his own drink. "I just think he...holds you back some times. That's all." Again, the young man's perverted gaze travelled down Veronica's barely clad body. "He doesn't know you're here, right?" The moment stopped, a bit of chill in the air as Rick leaned in.

"That'll be our little secret, then..." With a quick look to the backyard, Rick smiled. "Want to go outside for a bit?"

He needed to get her going, fuel the competitive juices that made her want to drink as much as him...and he thought he had a way to do so. There was no way to guarantee a win, but looking at her, Rick could think of a way or two to trip her up...
 
"He doesn't know you're here, right?"

That question nearly made my heart skip a beat - was it that obvious that I didn't let him know about this? Did Rick talk to my significant other? There were many questions in my head at the moment and I guess that much was obvious, judging that Rick took my silence as a response and leaned in, saying:

"That'll be our little secret, then...Want to go outside for a bit?"

I grinned and answered "Sure and yes, it'll be our little secret. Now come on, let's keep up!"

And so, I gave Rick a slight push to get him moving as he seemed lost within his own thoughts. I wonder what was going on in that head of his?
 
The thoughts going on in his head were not ones that would be welcome to Veronica; Rick knew he needed to keep her on edge, but not push her over it. Getting her drunk and tipsy would make it easier to get her in his bed (or Eric's, he amended), but she'd be unaware and passed out. Letting her get gradually drunk, used to the idea of him being around, handsy with her...another reminder as he let her catch up, his hand casually on her hip as they walked outside. There were more people talking, and while many looked at them again, the spacious patio with a fire pit (not lit, as it was early in the evening) gave people lots of room to spread out.

"So, if you're such a great athlete, miss hotshot..." taunted Rick with a smile. "I'll bet you can't beat me in a sprint from one fence to the other." While she was hardly wearing an outfit decent for running, Rick was in a t-shirt and jeans, and he was about to try to even the scales. "I don't even work out, and you can lose the heels for this..."

For what it was worth, it was the first lie he'd told all night. And he had a plan to slow her down...

"If you lose, I get to kiss you in front of everyone." He teased. "And if I lose...you can choose something. Not that you have anything to worry about if you're such a great athlete..."
 
"So, if you're such a great athlete, miss hotshot...I'll bet you can't beat me in a sprint from one fence to the other. I don't even work out, and you can lose the heels for this..."

I raised an eyebrow; while I was much of a sprinter, Rick hardly seemed (despite having a lean muscular build) to be much of a runner. What I mean by that, is that as a guy who drinks and smokes a lot, there was no way in hell that he could beat me in a race.

"Oh really?"

"If you lose, I get to kiss you in front of everyone. And if I lose...you can choose something. Not that you have anything to worry about if you're such a great athlete..."

Everyone got real quiet, real quick. I looked at Rick in utter disbelief "wait he's joking. Isn't he?" I thought as Rick merely looked into my eyes, almost as if he was trying to egg me on. I grinned and said "What kind ofkiss are we talking about? A kiss on the cheek?" before I started undoing the straps to my heel.

"Either way, you're so going to lose Rick. If I win, you have to give up alcohol for a year."


I figured that at the very least that I could do some good here.
 
"What kind of kiss are we talking about? A kiss on the cheek?" asked Veronica, as she leaned down to undo the straps on her heels. Looking at her as she bent over made him hard, and Rick shifted a bit; if she did manage to win, that'd be how.

"Not exactly." He said with a smirk, getting a few hoots and hollers from some curious onlookers as he did. They all knew what he wanted. Or at least Eric seemed to, the best friend giving a look as Veronica continued.

"Either way, you're so going to lose Rick. If I win, you have to give up alcohol for a year."

*Those* were high stakes. "That's a pretty high price, Veronica...I guess that kiss you'll give me had better be one hell of one." He extended his hand to her to shake on it, and the party goers cleared out a path from one fence to the other. As the 'impartial' party, Eric moved in front of them to signal the start as Rick leaned over in something resembling a starting running position. "Start here, end there." He motioned to the end of the yard. "On go, you start. Ready..."

Rick tensed.

"...set..."

He knew the timing, and just before his friend said 'go', he reached out and pulled Veronica's bikini bottoms. Not enough to pull them off, but just so that she'd be thrown off for when Eric said-

"go!"

And with that, Rick bolted off, hopefully leaving Veronica resetting her bottoms while he ran across the yard.
 
Last edited:
"Start here, end there. On go, you start. Ready..."

I grinned as my muscles tensed up. Rick wouldn't know what hit him - and trust me, I'd hold him to his little wager. Maybe he would go somewhere now without the alcohol weighing him down.

"...set..."

The fence wasn't too far off. I could get there within twenty seconds or so, even with my bare feet. All those thoughts of victory washed away when suddenly...

"go!"

I felt a quick tug on the top of my thong. My hands instinctively went over to it, to prevent whatever caused it to pull it down. In front of me, Rick sprinted and I yelled "What the fuck Rick?!" before pulling it up and I darted towards him.

I could catch up... I could catch up!
 
It was true that he wasn't much of a runner. But having two or three seconds of a head start would help a fair bit; him in shoes and her in bare feet would be another, even if she actually went to the gym and worked out. All of Rick's 'workouts' were some lifting, and swimming; jogging and sprinting had never been his thing.

Still, hearing the catcalls and cheers spurred him on. If he lost, he lost, and Rick would find a way to win his booze back before the end of the night. "What the fuck Rick?!". Veronica's angry voice behind him didn't hurt either, and he knew the people here would back him, not holding it against him that he'd tricked her this way.

If anything, the perverts would've wished he'd just yanked it off entirely. He resisted the urge to look behind him, thinking of her jogging in that little bikini, her breasts bouncing in her top as she ran...he was almost there, and even with all of his advantages he could hear her catching up in the grass.

With one final lunge, he reached for the fence...
 
I tried to catch up, desperately kicking off my feet off the ground in an attempt to make some headway. The others cheered in delight, a few more catcalls coming my way (quite a few of those comments being directed at my ass) which seemed to encourage Rick to keep up the pace. I almost made it past him...until he touched the fence and as a result, won this wager.

"Crap." I thought as I stopped right on my tracks about one second later. I was hoping that he would take pity on me and maybe reveal to me that the wager was just a bluff.
 
The elation in his expression and body language, as Rick did a bit of posing for his 'cheering' fans (if by fans he meant curious partygoers who were more interested in ogling Veronica in her tiny outfit), but most of his attention was on the bikini clad goddess, who seemed a little...down after her loss. She might've wanted pity, but the kindness Rick was about to give her would prove to be anything but.

"Well, a promise is a promise...isn't it, Veronica?" He smirked a bit at her, walking slowly, deliberately towards her as he let his eyes wander up and down her barely covered body. "Put your heels back on for this." Even with them on, he was still taller then her, although he couldn't help but admire how they framed her long legs.

He waited for her to put her footwear back on before continuing. "Of course, I could be convinced to let you 'break' that promise...if you beat me in another game." He tilted his head. "Perhaps one with more luck involved, so you have a better chance." There were a few chuckles, but Rick knew damn well that if he hadn't pulled that stunt on her, she would've beaten him, skimpy outfit or not.

"There's a dartboard, I could get some cards...or even horse shoes, if you want." Horse shoes were a game best played drunk, at least in his eyes. His parents loved the game but he couldn't stand it unless he'd had a few.
 
"Well, a promise is a promise...isn't it, Veronica? Put your heels back on for this."

"Oh come on Rick, really? Be a gentleman!" I replied with a short laugh; sincerely hoping that he was going to reveal that it was all a joke. Half-way putting my heels back on, I realized that it was anything but. I made my bed and I was about to lie in it. Or maybe, Rick would make another gamble -

"Of course, I could be convinced to let you 'break' that promise...if you beat me in another game. Perhaps one with more luck involved, so you have a better chance."

Thank god.

"Sounds fun. You know what? I'm game!"

Well of course I was - I was exactly prepared to kiss another guy. Rick gave me a slight smirk before continuing on;

"There's a dartboard, I could get some cards...or even horse shoes, if you want."

"Well, I'm not good at any card game so I'll let you pick between the dartboard and horse shoes. But I'm not going to lose this time, Rick!" I added, trying to psych him out and have the advantage in our next 'game."
 
Rick inclined his head a bit at her 'card game' comment. He wasn't that much of a player himself, even if he'd been sorely tempted to break out a deck or two simply because she'd said she wasn't good at them. But letting the bikini-clad hottie just sit at a table would be far too easy; as tempted as he was to take her indoors, he wanted things a bit edgy and racy, and he was eager to get that camera of his to work...

"Horseshoes, then." There were two poles setup at the far end of his yard, and four well used horseshoes for them to chuck; two each. "First one to 15. One point if you have the closest shoe, three for a 'ringer'" - a term used when a shoe encircled the ring - "if we both get a ringer, they cancel each other out." He took his two horseshoes, red ones, and handed the two blue ones to Veronica. "I'll let you get a practice round in, if you want."

Like last time, he planned to distract her when she threw for real. He didn't need any time to throw, as despite his disdain for this game he'd played endless rounds of this with his siblings. By the time they were done, he'd have her right where she wanted her.

After she took any throws she wanted, when she lined up to throw for real, Rick got ready to accidentally smack her ass. For good luck, of course.
 
Alright, that sounds good to me." I said as I was handed a few horseshoes. It would be my first time playing this game but it looked simple enough; chuck some old horseshoes at a ring. I held the blue horseshoes as I used the ring - this was going to be pretty easy. Despite having no experience in this...this game was as simple as you could possibly get. This 'bet' of our was as good as mine and I would be out of this situation real soon.

"I'll let you get a practice round in, if you want."

"Thanks." I said with a grin as I threw the first horseshoe and watched as it spun around. Looks like I didn't need too much practice after all. Still, I wasn't about to let luck get in my way again, so I took another throw and happily watched it spin around the ring again.

"Not bad." I remarked to myself "Yeah, I think I'm ready for this."
 
"All right." He said, watching her throw a couple - she seemed to be a pretty good athlete, or lucky, as both of her 'practice' throws were pretty good. Still, Rick wasn't deterred, as this had been a game of his since childhood. And he could tolerate playing it now, mostly due to the person playing it with him.

"I'll go first." As the host, and as someone who wanted to keep the pressure on her, it was only fair. Deciding to toy with her a bit, he threw one that missed the stake by a half foot - "Fuck!" He muttered just a little too loudly, getting a few chuckles from the assembled crowd - before his second one was perfect.

"Your turn." He sidled up close to Veronica, waiting for her to rear back as his right arm subtly matched the motion, intending to spank her just as she-

*SMACK*

Her firm ass jiggled just a bit as his hand connected with it, conveniently just as she was letting go of the horseshoe.
 
I suppose that I shouldn't have been so naive - I mean, it was the oldest trick in the book. He faked being bad on that first turn just so I would let my guard down. Maybe if I had paid attention, I wouldn't have smirked the way that I did and believe that I had it in the bag. Anyway, after his botched throw, he slyly motioned me over and said:

"Your turn."

I smiled and said "It's not too late to give up now!" before I positioned myself to throw that horseshoe. But, just as my hand began to let go of the shoe...

*SMACK*
I felt a sharp pain on my exposed butt and a gasp escaped my lips again. I turned around to face him, as if to say "what the hell are you doing?" before noticing that I just threw the horseshoe into thin air.

"That doesn't fucking count!" I said, just a tad angrily "Come on, that isn't fair!"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
"What isn't fair?" Rick smirked back at her, tilting his head as if he'd done nothing wrong. "Honestly, my hand slipped." He said, shaking his head. "Tell you what. I'll stand back here while you throw...fair?" A few more steps, and he was out of her sight, although she was most certainly in his.

"If you can't take the pressure, you can just forfeit and I can do what I want..." The words had a bit of tension to them, even as he tried to look like he was joking. Rick was desperate to have her under his thumb, and if he could string her along just a bit longer, he could start the 'photo shoot' and she'd have no idea what she was getting herself in to...

There'd be plenty of time to spank her later.
 
"Tell you what. I'll stand back here while you throw...fair?"
"Yes, that would be fair!" I said, clearly exasperated but having fun too. I laughed afterwards and took my time to aim the horseshoe. I needed to make this one count. But obviously, he wasn't having any of that...

"If you can't take the pressure, you can just forfeit and I can do what I want..."
"You wish."

So, I took a deep breath and eyed the nail on the ground...though for a second, I thought of 'what if' I failed? What if I had to kiss him? I know, it's stupid and I obviously didn't want to fail but only the thought of it...

Caused me to miss.
 
Back
Top