Love and Lust (closed for And 1 and landiek)

Tracee stuck her finger into the warm sauce then began to paint Andrew's balls red. Her eyes glistened with naughty thoughts as she rose from the table. ''Stay right there and no touching."

Tracee brought a bottle to the table and grinned. ''My bottle for later.''

She settled down on the floor between his legs and was licking the sauce off. Becoming impatience she takes them in her mouth and suckles gently.
 
Andrew watched as Tracee painted his balls with the sauce."What do you have in that sexy mind of yours" he asked as she got a bottle for later.The sauce heated his balls and soon as Tracee started licking and suckling upon them Andrew began to pant as his body heated up.
 
Tracee was working hard to get him to ejaculate and it was surprising that his body wasn't as easy to command like hers is. So her devilish mind made another delicious suggestion. She reached for her plate and repainted his balls and pulled a center noodle and put in the palm of her hand and was trying to jack him between sucking ball tugs.
 
Andrew leaned back and moaned as his cock started to drip out pre cum as soon as Tracee tugged on it."Ohhhh mommy ...you'll make me cum ..jerk my naughty cock" he panted .Soon the familiar tingle his slit gave when he was about to cum occured as the head of his cock swelled up. "Ohhhhh cummmmmminggggg" Andrew gasped as his cock began to ejaculate.
 
Tracee caught part of the stream in the bottle, another ribbon in her hair and chest before getting the rest down her throat. "Mmmmmm"

When done and making sure to clean off the buttery noodle oils and sauce. Tracee eased back up and finished her slice. Her eyes twinkling with mischief despite what she'd just done. Tracee took Andrew's hand and set it over her wetness. "Oh look a puddle... one my little boy can put his hand in to play."
 
Andrew smiled at Tracee."Of course mommy...lets see I'll start with one finger" he softly whispered as he pressed his index finger inside Tracee's dripping slit.

"Ohhh still leaking lets add one more" Andrew teased as his middle finger slipped in and rubbed against Tracee's clit. "I think naughty momma's need three fingers don't you" Andrew decided adding in his ring finger to slowly pump away.
 
Tracee giggled with one, was purring with two, and moaning with three. "Ooooo yes.feel mommie's puddle hole...Mmmmm more baby boy ..."

Tracee tilted her body so she could see his fingers enter one by one until his hand was engulfed by her pussy. By moving lower for his hand she spread herself wider and gave him better access
 
Andrew continued to finger fuck Tracee as her pussy spread open.His thumb rubbed along her clit as the rest of his hand continued to pump in and out. "Mmmm mommie is so wet ..how naughty" he whispered kissing along her shoulder before moving down to suckle on her nipples.
 
Tracee whimpered as Andrew played on with her cunt. She moans to his whispering statement. Tracee trembles as his lips cover her nipple.

"Choice baby boy.. either you put that hand or your thick cock.I don't care which but I need a fuck and I mean it.' No doubt about it she was hornier than hell.
 
Andrew grinned and slipped out his hand from Tracee's cunt and pushed it into her mouth to suck her juices off it.Once she'd finished licking up Andrew pulled his hand away and moved both arms down lifting Tracee up.

"I'm gonna fuck you standing up with my big fat cock" he spoke pulling Tracee downwards so that her cunt was impaled by his hard cock.Once inside Andrew started fucking Tracee deep really ramming his cock inside her.
 
Tracee screamed in joy as Andrew drove in hard and fast. As long as they have been together Tracee enjoyed rough sex. He knew her past and even many of her dark fantasies.
 
Andrew started rocking his legs up and down almost squatting as he pulled Tracee down onto his cock getting more deep and harder with each thrust. "Take my cock you naughty mommy I'm shoving it balls deep into your slutty cunt" Andrew firmly told Tracee as he bounced her up and down.
 
His forcefulness delighted her to the core. She came hard over his throbbing member. She repeated herself by having sex orgasms in one after the other. Now she gripped his arms tightly her nails struggling into the skin as she convulsed in sheer passion.
 
Andrew could feel Tracee's cunt getting tighter as each orgasm erupted from her.His cock was coated in her juices as was his thighs ."I'm gonna cum so hard inside you my sexy slut " he whispered as his balls tightened and strained.

"Cummmminngggggg ...yess take that jizz every last drop" Andrew roared as he came ,his cock pumping hot thick cum inside Tracee.
 
Tracee screamed his name as her last ounce of stamina ebbed in juicy slooshing waves
Despite going limp spent she whispers "Sweet child"
 
Andrew slowly carried Tracee from the kitchen to their bed room,his cock still nestled inside her.The flopped onto their bed and rested there slowly recuperating from their intense sex session."Hope you loved that my sexy hot momma" Andrew whispered.
 
"Oh yes." Came a soft childlike answer in dream filled voice.

Sometime Through the night Tracee was dreaming about their ultimate dream dungeon. " Your time to tie me to the cross, whip me and please me make me cum.... pllease."
 
Andrew slowly opened his eyes as he listened to Tracee talk in her sleep.He smiled as she described in great detail what she wanted him to do to her. When the next day dawned while she was showering Andrew went to work .

They had made a fair amount of friends in the BDSM community and had ventured out when time had allowed . After Tracee's dream Andrew new who exactly to contact so sent am email out and within minutes had gotten a response.

"I hope you don't have plan's for the night love" he asked Tracee when they sat for breakfast .
 
Tracee glaces at the calendar. "Tops meeting 6 to 8. Why?"

Tracee sat down and smeared almond butter on her multigrain muffin. "Do you have something planned for this evening?"
 
Andrew merely smiled as he sipped his morning cup of tea. "Well I have something planned for the night for us something special" he answered Tracee.

"I'll explain when I pick you up and oh one rule I want you not wearing any panties to that meeting" Andrew stated and gave her a mischievous grin.
 
Tracee nodded about the surprise. Yet her eyes flashed about underwear. " Well I have to wear them for a while in order to get my weigh in done."

No Andrew was treading on thin ice. He knew that she took losing weight very seriously. She must be creeping up on one of her weight loss goals
 
"Ah well in that case I shall correct myself so wear your best pair" Andrew decided.He took another long sip of his tea as he pondered how much he should give away to Tracee.

"I won't spoil tonight for you love but will say I hope you had a good dream last night" he told her before finishing his tea and breakfast.
 
Tracee looked at Amdrew with an odd look. "You're buying a shark?"

His choking laugh told her she was on the wrong dream.

"We are buying a big ger house?" She asks. Then gets excited but reveals nothing else.
 
Andrew stood up and walked over to Tracee kissing her cheek. "Well your getting warm love but I was thinking something more...sexy" he told her .Andrew showered and then headed off to work. While he was there at lunch he sent another email to confirm the nights activities he had in mind hoping that Tracee would be impressed.
 
It was a long boring day for Tracee. Twice she napped to avoid eating. Her dreams were filled with Andrew. Long nights of torturous pleasure, Having repetitive orgasms as the night wears on.
 
Back
Top