Stef....On Her OWN...

Several requests for "Boots"......especially my friend Archangel........

Hope it's ok I was taking them off?;)

attachment.php

It's very ok.More than ok. Elgeant and chiq!:rose: Nice.Care to model the next set? (Wings spread wide and full in agreement and excitement):kiss:

Hey Sexxie Lady,
You put me back to bed several hours ago hard and horney. :devil: Now I am "up" again for work and you have me all HARD and horney all over again. Cum closer darlin, let me help you with that boot. :devil::kiss::heart:

How are you ? Can't believe I'm on here WITH you.............

If you'r e taking requests.....keep those ass shots coming...........:devil:

LOL! Yes I am REALLY Here Sweetie.....and thank you! :kiss:

That's a pretty VAGUE request tho.....:devil:;)!

Hey Sexxie Lady,
You put me back to bed several hours ago hard and horney. :devil: Now I am "up" again for work and you have me all HARD and horney all over again. Cum closer darlin, let me help you with that boot. :devil::kiss::heart:

OK Hon.........In a minute....LOVE YA!:heart:

OK...as you all know we had a LOT of fun a few weeks back......SOO many outfits and SOOO many poses........

DID put the big ole black boots on for a few.............:devil:

We had SOOO much fun.........;)!!!

Last edited:
OK...as you all know we had a LOT of fun a few weeks back......SOO many outfits and SOOO many poses........

attachment.php

So fucking hot stef I could put my head between your thighs for hours ;)

attachment.php

Can ONLY imagine how much fun you had......because I am having a BALL right now.......WOW!

attachment.php

So sexy! hot body, hard nipples, smooth skin= instant hard on:devil:

Thank you kdb........you are DEFINITELY a FAV!:kiss::kiss:;)

Thanks but you are the FAV. You are such a sexy package. I bet you have amazing eyes to go with that body and smile. What color are your eyes BTW?

Thanks but you are the FAV. You are such a sexy package. I bet you have amazing eyes to go with that body and smile. What color are your eyes BTW?

so sweet AGAIN...........BLUE Hon.....;)

Back