An Illustrated Guide to Frisky Euphemisms

StrangeLife

Eater of beef
Joined
Jun 3, 2013
Posts
3,757
An Illustrated Guide to Frisky Euphemisms




Foreword

As the (sober) regulars of Authors Hangout might recall we have discussed the use of euphemisms in erotica on numerous occasions. And rightfully so, since it is a great way of introducing literary diversity into an act of nature that at its core is pretty simple. Thanks to the Literotica-writers creative usage of euphemisms - garnished with a liberal dose of colorful and imaginative adjectives - the simple process of human reproduction has been transformed into entertaining and stimulating erotic literature.

But what about the dyslexic authors? Like the people behind popular stories like "Hex With A Sore" and "Be Is Hanging My Wife"? Exactly! We cannot ignore these writers. It's just plain wrong! Therefore I have taken the liberty of initiating this thread, which is meant as an illustrated listing of cool euphemism. Please feel free to contribute.

(Oh btw. I mean no insult to the writers whose works I have used in my examples. Please accept the fame as a compliment from a fellow wordsmith. ;) )








******************************
Locked in with a Succubus Ch. 12-13

manyeyedhydra (c)


"George's balls felt like they were boiling. He trembled as he tried to deny the instincts of his body."



Ahhh yes. Those boiling balls - one of my all time favorites actually. Haven't used it myself in any story, but I am definitely going to... as soon as I encounter a boilworthy set of gonads.

boiling_balls.jpg





******************************




Revenge Plan

ptstewart (c)


" I orgasmed hard, filling her cheating pussy with a bubbling froth of angry cum."


Even the the cum is pissed off in Pstewart's well crafted tale of revenge Cyrano de Bergerac style. No wonder - she's a total bitch!

angry_cum.gif





***********************************




Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 09

rhjiv (c)


"I want to feel your cock explode in me."


A classic euphemism with fairly horrifying implications if taken too literally.

exploding_cock.jpg





********************************




Sweet Sweet Revenge

Many Feathers (c)


“I felt my cock lurch, sucked inwards suddenly into Shelly's ass, just as her sphincter seemingly clamped down on my prick and milked the first explosion from my balls so that I found myself bathing the entire inside of her ass in torrents of hot frothy cum juice.”


Far be it from me to fault the message of my feathery cumpatriot. Aint nothing better than beginning your day with a nice big glass of hot frothy cum juice. Yum yum!

cumjuice.jpg





*************************




The Deflowering of Sue Ch. 01

maxNsue (c)


“I immediately bumped into her clit.”


I suppose this could be more or less pleasurable, depending on "how" exactly you bumped into that clit...

bumped_into_clit.jpg





****************************




My Husband

Ashson (c)


“When the end approached I just sailed in harder than ever. Hayley was practically yodelling, and when her climax hit her she just screamed.”


This one made me realize that there are still some things I want to try before I kick that proverbial bucket. Like fucking a woman till she starts yodeling!! Wifey doesn't know it yet, but our next vacation goes to Switzerland. We're gonna get them yodeling skills honed...


yodl.jpg





*****************************




Who's There?

Many Feathers (c)


“The cum-butter they'd been churning had already given notice that it was ready to erupt, the twin tongues of pleasure more rapidly dancing, mouth's now surrounding along both sides of my shaft, sliding up and down together, mouthing the head of my prick together in perfect coordination.”


Churning the cum-butter? Love it! This is possibly my second favorite.



cumbutter.jpg





*******************************




When The Past Comes Back To Bite You

likegoodwine (c)


“It didn't take long for both of us to reach climax.”


At least not if you are in Georgia....


climax.jpg
 
Last edited:
Born from a Wish

SmithPortinoi (c)


“ She came with such force she thought her body would drain of all fluids out her cunt.”


That sounds like serious drainage! Which is why you should always drink a glass of water after a hard orgasm...

gush.jpg





******************************




Plain Gold Ring Pt. 02

GirlintheMoon (c)


"He crumbles into a jerky release, watching her swallow everything he gives her.”


Yeah, them gurls can get mighty hungry sometimes. But swallowing everything? If she asks where you keep the condiments after having opened your zipper it might be a good time to haul @ss out of there...


swallow_everything.jpg
 
Last edited:
The Fireplace

PartnersInCrime (c)


"Their climaxes crashed through them like tsunamis barreling towards land, destroying everything in their wake before rippling gently back to sea."


Now that sounds like a climax worth having. A crashing tsunami. I bet it beats the usual three pokes and a lazy grunt... :rolleyes:

i01_70122818.jpg
 
A Mystery Woman Joins Us

sydneycouple (c)


"...holding her deeply I erupted inside of her."


Ah yes. The erupting penis. Yet another beloved classic... and not only on Iceland....

erupt.jpg
 
Art Classes

handwriter (c)


"He was building to the crescendo now, grunting and speeding up."



Gotta love them musical metaphors. A crescendo is pretty good euphemism for orgasm actually - girls stroking wood and blowing into tube shaped objects, men pounding big drums, a director flailing around with a facial expression like a virgin giving birth and and an audience staring in fascinated anticipation.

crescendo.jpg
 
Art Classes

handwriter (c)


"He was building to the crescendo now, grunting and speeding up."



Gotta love them musical metaphors. A crescendo is pretty good euphemism for orgasm actually - girls stroking wood and blowing into tube shaped objects, men pounding big drums, a director flailing around with a facial expression like a virgin giving birth and and an audience staring in fascinated anticipation.

crescendo.jpg

Crescendo! accelerando! gruntando?
 
A Wife Caught with a Secret

CloseEncounters (c)


"She was so wet and filled with so much cum that she slid right down on to my cock with a kerplop."


Like CloseEncounters writes, nothing says "sex" like a loud and resounding "kerplop"...


6070s_Hardcore000318.jpg
 
Last edited:
It's Just Exercise

imhapless (c)

"As I pounded the shit out of her she emitted the normal grunts and groans that accompanied one of my infrequent animal fucks, and she did actually seem a little more into it than normal."



As prophesied by LC, there is no avoiding the fecally inspired metaphors. After all there is nothing like a healthy bowel response in the throes of passion... :rolleyes:

fuckshit.jpg
 
Do you photoshop these pics or find them that way? Either way, very funny as always, SL.
 
"As I pounded the shit out of her she emitted the normal grunts and groans that accompanied one of my infrequent animal fucks, and she did actually seem a little more into it than normal."

It wasn't an anal scene, alas--the sentence before ends "buried my sword in her saturated scabbard in one thrust."

It was a gladiatorial contest.
 
Do you photoshop these pics or find them that way? Either way, very funny as always, SL.

You can't just go find shop-jobs of such poor quality on the web. Creating this kind of stuff takes an extraordinary lack of artistic talent y'know...
 
Last edited:
It wasn't an anal scene, alas--the sentence before ends "buried my sword in her saturated scabbard in one thrust."

It was a gladiatorial contest.


I agree Serafina. The medieval martial arts reference certainly deserves inclusion in the list too. So here goes... :)



It's Just Exercise

imhapless (c)

"I grabbed her, threw her down on top of the bedspread, sucked and fondled her nipples almost raw, then unceremoniously put her on her hands-and-knees and buried my sword in her saturated scabbard in one thrust."

1_615.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sittin' Pretty

jack_straw (c)


"My cock was like iron as I stared at her."


When it comes to sex, extreme hardship is a good thing...

Iron_Man.jpg
 
These are hilarious! (I'd like to say I'm laughing my arse off, but I'm a bit worried what that might lead to.)

:D:D:D
 
Last edited:
Trying Black

lesvosgirl (c)

"I just lay there letting him position himself with his cock protruding from him like a snake looking for food."


The analogy snake = black penis is quite common it seems. Not having any experience with male genitalia of a darker complexion myself, I can only theorise as to why that is. Maybe they hiss when they ejaculate..?

snake_food.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top