Underhand Serve

EmpressJosephine

Mistress of Role-Plays
Joined
Aug 9, 2014
Posts
14,652
attachment.php



A sporty role-play starring:



Jendaisy89
as Jennifer O`Casey,

&​

EmpressJosephine as Josephine Mannino.




 

Attachments

  • Title01b.JPG
    Title01b.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 3
Impatient


Josephine Mannino, M.D., Ph.D., stopped outside one of the university clinic’s examining rooms and pulled the coded manilla folder from the narrow bin mounted on the wall next to its door. “Jennifer O’Casey,” Josephine spoke the name aloud, but did not recognize it. The patient had come in today for a follow-up appointment after an emergency room visit last Saturday. At that time, she described slipping and flipping back while playing volleyball, striking her central occipital on the court with possible loss of consciousness. The ER physician had completed a concussion protocol and advised OTC analgesics for cervical strain.

Jennifer appeared today reporting intermittent headaches and continued upper vertebral pain with sciatic radiation down the left arm. All vital signs looked good, with excellent pulse and BP. The nurse had noted Jennifer’s anxiousness for medical clearance to return to her position on the university’s varsity volleyball team.

Josephine opened the door expecting a cute but rugged jockette. Instead, she discovered classic beauty. She noted immediately Jennifer’s athletic build, but as a full professor in the school’s Department of Athletic Medicine, she had grown accustomed to these. Rather, the unique deep green of Jennifer’s eyes, on a flawless face framed by silky strawberry blonde hair, captivated momentarily Josephine’s full attention.

“I’m Dr. Mannino,” Josephine finally found her voice after what seemed to her a long pause, but which the patient showed no sign of noticing. “What can we do for you today?”


 
Jen was a bit disappointed with her current state. She had gotten injured again playing, and knew it would not look well since she's had concussions before. Her back was still aching pretty severely, but all she could think about was getting back on the court. Outside of her comfort zone the team doctor had set up an appointment with a new specialist that would be taking a look at everything for the first time. Jen was much more comfortable with her own doctors at home, but with being away at school really didn't have a choice. Dr. Mannino was what was scribbled on the paper along with the address of the clinic.

Jen walked a bit hesitantly into the office, to find an older but endearing Dr. and greeted Jen with a friendly introduction. "Oh, Hello, my trainer and coach gave me your information and that you could take a look at my injuries, so...here I am."

Jen walked in fully as it seemed as if the Dr. Mannino was analyzing her a bit.
 
Initial Examination



“Oh, hello,” Jennifer replied, stepping forward and offering her hand. “My trainer and coach gave me your information and that you could take a look at my injuries, so... here I am.”

She moved with feline grace, despite the vertebral pain she’d reported to the nurse. Josephine spoke automatically, hoping the patient did not notice her regarding her body with a bit more than clinical interest.

“Well, I’d like to do a quick checkup first, then we can discuss your injuries,” Josephine spoke from long habit. “Please get up on the examining table.”

She pointed to the high padded bench with a length of soft white paper pulled from one end to cover its cushions.




 
I see the doctor point toward the table which was just your non-assuming examination table like any other as I move toward it I try to prop myself up to sit fully seated with my legs hanging over the side I feel a bit of a twinge throughout my back as I sit and I had to be a bit noticingly uncomfortable with that initial movement toward the table.

Now sitting with legs dangling over the edge I ask "like this on here?", I question to the Doctor unsure really what position I should assume in this instance. I tried to watch the Doctors eyes intently looking for a response. She seemed very nurturing in her appearance
 
Almost Second Base



“That’s fine,” Josephine indicated as Jennifer seated herself on the examination table. Pulling the stethoscope from her white lab coat’s pocket, Josephine slipped the earpieces in place as she stepped up next to her beautiful patient. Without warning, she slipped a hand holding the cold metal disk up inside the back of Jennifer’s shirt and pressed it to her skin just inside the right shoulder blade.

“Take a deep breath,” Josephine instructed.




 
I nervously sit legs dangling with the Doctor moving toward me after acknowledging that this position was okay for now. I then feel a cool quick sensation by my shoulders as she had quickly moved her hand with her stethoscope under my shirt and pressed it against me firmly. The cold instrument sends a few goosebumps down my body as she instructs me to take a deep breath.

"yes of course", I reply taking a full inhale deeply before exhaling out fully out shortly after. Hoping all was well with at least this portion.
 
So Close, and Yet



Josephine had Jennifer repeat the deep breath after moving her stethoscope just inside her left shoulder blade. Then she moved around and slid her hand up the front of the girl’s shirt to press the instrument over her heart. Josephine could feel the inside of Jennifer’s firm left breast pressing against the outside of her right pinkie. It sent a tingle from there straight to her loins. She had never had a patient affect her like this. Josephine forced herself to concentrate on the rhythm of Jennifer’s pulse. As soon as she could, she guiltily withdrew her hand.

“Heart and lungs sound good,” Josephine reported. “Now please lay back.”




 
Breathing in deeply as the stethoscope pressed firmly to my shoulder before the Doctor reaches up the front of my shirt suddenly to check my heart and I try to remain still as a bit of cool air hits my exposed skin and the instrument glides by my breast and I feel the true touch from her for the first time. It seems to go unnoticed but did she linger coming into contact with me in such a way. Such a feeling sent my mind reeling as I lose concentration from the potential attention from a pretty older woman.

Lost a bit I forgot she even instructed me to lay back on the examination. Table in the first place. "Oh um yes of course" , I stumble a bit on my words as I lay back and see the plain ceiling always feeling a bit helpless in these types of positions
 
Ticklish Situation



Jennifer laid back on the examination table. A spontaneous fantasy of making love with the girl right then and there caused a flutter in Josephine’s loins. She pushed up Jennifer’s shirt until she reached the bottom hem of her bra, exposing her flat and toned stomach. Again, she could not help but imagine not stopping there, but continuing on to have access to the bra and pert breasts beneath. Giving her head a quick shake to try to drive these improper visions from her mind, Josephine gently placed her right fingertips on Jennifer’s abdomen, just below her bellybutton.

“If it tickles while I check your abdominal cavity,” Josephine said as clinically as she could manage. “Just place your hand over mine. A person can’t tickle herself, so that usually fools your body into stopping it. Now let me know if any of this hurts.”

She pressed down gently just inches above Jennifer’s pubes.


 
Looking up and having to tilt my head a bit to maintain eye contact with her as she reached down and raised up my shirt to just below my bra exposing me a bit as I felt even more of the air hit my skin and I tried not to shudder. The gaze from her almost seemed to linger in spots and it was hard for me to distinguish whether this was all part of the normal examination.

"Oh yes I suppose I can be quite ticklish there occasionally." I say as I place my hand on the doctors and feel her warm skin against my own. Her hands much warmer than the stethoscope from before on my back.

She presses down and I feel a slight twinge down through my pelvic area to
My legs radiating up my back as she presses. My face makes a variety of changes I'm sure as she touches but even just the feel made me lose myself a bit in the moment.
 
A Test of Strength



After checking Jennifer’s abdomen, Josephine moves down to her legs. Grasping Jennifer’s left ankle with her left hand, and supporting her left knee with her right hand, she moves the leg through its various full ranges of motion. She then moves around the table and repeats this with the right leg.

Josephine cannot help but notice the firm muscles of Jennifer’s otherwise lean thighs. The image of scissoring with the girl, feeling Jennifer’s strong legs intertwined with her own, or wrapped around her waist, refuses to leave Josephine’s thoughts. She moves to the foot of the examination table and reaches out with both hands to pull Jennifer back into a sitting position. For a moment, Josephine just stands there, holding Jennifer’s hands and looking into her impossibly green, bright, eyes, with the fantasy of facing her like this in bed vibrant in her mind.

“I want you to push against my hands as forcefully as you can,” Josephine finally says as she intertwines her fingers with Jennifer’s and raises their hands to shoulder level.


 
I still try to relax as the Doctor maneuvers my legs around in various motions testing the range against her movements. Some of these movements feel tight, others spread my legs quite far up and around causing me to spread a bit as she continues to move me.

There is some slight discomfort with some of the movements before she pulls me back up to sit up and face her completely on the edge of the examination table. Our eyes meet, and I can't help but feel like they linger a bit on one another as I vulnerably sit on the table in front of her. She asks me to grab her hands and I do so and feel a sense of warm and comfort as we interlock fingers and my nervousness may be showing from the state of my body.

She asks me to push "Like this?" I say and start to push against her hands from my shoulders meeting her intensity as I strain to push as hard as I can like she had instructed. I try to stay focus on the task at hand as my mind continues to race while sitting up on the table.
 
Protocol



With their fingers intertwined, Jennifer pressed against Josephine’s hands while she provided steady resistance. For a few delicious seconds, Josephine indulged in the fantasy of scissoring with the young woman in seated position, holding hands like this. Then she returned to her professional evaluation.

“That’s enough,” Josephine told Jennifer, then reluctantly released her hands. “I’m detecting no weakness indicative of a significant sciatic issue. On the other hand, your body already shows significant wear and tear for this early in the season. You must really put your heart and soul into your athletics. Now just sit there a moment.”

Josephine pulled the penlight from her lab coat’s breast pocket and used it to check pupil reaction and eye tracking. She then proceeded with the remainder of the concussion protocol. When done, she took a step back and sighed.

“I’m afraid, Jennifer,” she said as kindly as she could. “You’re not going to like what I have to say.”


 
"Well thank you." I say as the Doctor addresses my clear dedication to my athletics and all the hall work that I put in. I then quickly follow the light as directed with my eyes before the doctor takes a step back and delivers says with a pretty somber tone that she has some bad news for me.

I'm unsure of what this could be as although I feel slight pain, I'm hoping that it is nothing serious going forward, but now am just left waiting to the Doctor's pending news about my physical state.

I had already been quite emotional about all of it, and the nervousness must be extremely evident to the Doctor now.
 
First, the Bad News



Despite the sexual fluster Jennifer’s exquisite beauty and athletic body had unexpectedly caused Josephine, now that she’d drawn her conclusion, she could mimic pure professionalism.

“Your concussion protocol is nominal,” she told Jennifer, “but just barely. Were it that alone, I would probably clear you to play. But given the cervical involvement, with indications of C4/5 radiculopathy, I’m concerned what effects a second, similar injury might have. There’s also the hint of lumbar sciatica. I’m prescribing a round of physical therapy to tone up those neck and back muscles before I can release you to play again.”

Pulling a prescription pad from her lab coat pocket, Josephine scribbled a set of instructions, tore off the sheet, and handed it to Jennifer. “I’ll chart my exact findings and recommendations, which will be available to the PT department by the time you can get an appointment.”

Clicking her pen closed with definite finality, Josephine asked: “Any questions?”

 
A lot of the words just flustered Jennifer as she was unsure of what it all meant. The only true notion that she gleamed from the previous sentences uttered by Doctor Josephine is that, in her current state, she was not really cleared to play at the moment. This was very disheartening and left Jennifer in a bit of shock and trying to find a quick remedy in her mind.

"Um well yes, I suppose a few questions. There is nothing that can be done before PT?" Not liking the idea of having this taking a very long time.

"Also, is there anything you can do to help here today that may quicken the recovery? I really just want to get back to playing and clearly would work very hard to ensure that as a possibility."

Jennifer hoped that there was some glimmer of hope here today the back issues were never good but didn't know if the other slight head issues were causing more a problem at this point. She desperately wanted to be cleared and dreaded the thought of having to go see another specialist all over again.
 
Stimulating Ideas



“Is there anything you can do to help here today that may quicken the recovery?” Jennifer asked. “I really just want to get back to playing and clearly would work very hard to ensure that as a possibility.”

“Hmm,” Josephine stroked her chin in an unconscious gesture that mimicked one of her father’s habits. “I could teach you a few basic stretching exercises. That may have you a little looser when you first see the PT. Then, there’s....”

Almost without thinking, Josephine opened a cabinet against the wall. A TENS unit sat on one of its shelves. She knew she should simply leave these decisions to the physical therapist, but the inordinate attraction she felt for Jennifer had started to translate into a sense of affection. She just wanted to make her happy.

“This is really is the purview of the PT, but there’s another way we can maybe hasten things. Take off your shirt and lay face down on the table. You should be able to leave on your bra.”

Deep inside, Josephine wished the procedure required Jennifer to go fully topless. Josephine ached to see the athlete’s pert young breasts. Clearing her mind, then her throat, Josephine asked, “Have you ever been treated with a TENS unit?”

 
Jennifer enjoyed the fact that the Doctor seemed open to helping at first even if it was only additional stretches. To have to get comfortable with another woman on top of this new experience would be quite an annoyance.

Displaying my body was always a difficult thing for me even in the confines of a Doctor's office. Yes, I knew I was in pretty good shape but did not take away the nervousness of the situation.

"Yes I'd love for you to work me through some stretches." I was unsure how much that may help the situation but figured it was a good start. The Doctor then mentioned a device that I had not worked with before. She asked me to lay on the table and remove my top. I undress to her command and lay face down on the table now in my bra and answer her "No, I don't believe I have been treated with a TENS unit."

My memory was never really that great when it came to treatments as I was more focused on just getting back out there to play. I was hoping to get as much as I could accomplished with this visit though and was willing to try anything to do so.
 
First Simulation



“‘TENS’ stands for ‘Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation,’” Josephine explained. “It’s used a few different ways. Set at lower frequencies, it actually produces gentle muscle contractions, so it becomes a mini-PT session. We’ll start with your cervical radiculopathy. If you find that comfortable, well move down to you lumbar region.”

Josephine applied the electrodes, two just to the right of Jennifer’s spine, one to the right shoulder, and the fourth next to the right shoulder blade. Setting the machine to 8 Hz, she switched it on. Immediately, the lean muscle across Jennifer’s shoulder began rippling rhythmically.

“How does that feel?” Josephine asked.

 
Not having worked with such a machine before, I found it sounding quite nice in theory but was still a bit nervous to try, as the Doctor started to connect the electrodes to different areas all over my body.

As the machine started, I start to feel pulses not only where the electrodes were attached but through a lot of the areas surrounding fully impacting different muscle groups. The contractions felt not overly exerting but comfortable. I tried to relax and not squirm as they continued.

"It feels good Doctor, I have never had one of these units used on me before, but feel the benefit even right away."
 
In All the Right Places



“It feels good Doctor,” Jennifer reported about the TENS unit sending pulses across her right shoulder. “I have never had one of these units used on me before, but feel the benefit even right away.”

“Alright,” Josephine nodded. “We’ll leave that going for another ten minutes, then move to the lumbar region. I’ll be back in a bit.”

Josephine stepped out of the examination room, closed the door for Jennifer’s privacy, and went straight to her office and closed its door before any aide or nurse could waylay her. She had to clear her mind. As a doctor, she understood that a well recognized neurochemical reaction caused “love at first sight,” but that didn’t make the emotion any less intense. Further, she understood that the pheromones involved often caused the object of such feelings to reciprocate.

Already well into her forties, Josephine had never found true love. The cultural norms of her youth had persuaded her to self-suppress her lesbian desires. Now, with everyone “out,” it seemed all the women worth knowing had already paired up. She worried simple desperation had her suddenly infatuated with a girl less than half her age.

Heck, she didn’t even have any reason to believe this Jennifer was gay. She probably dated some football player and dreamed of picket fencing surrounding a big yard full of kids. That realization help Josephine decide. She would make her pass when an opportunity presented itself. If Jennifer didn’t recognize it, or if she rejected it, then she need fret no longer. On the other hand, if she reacted receptively to such advances, Josephine would take that as a sign of “meant to be.”

She looked up from these musings and realized ten minutes had almost passed. Slipping out of her office, she again hurried down the hall. A nurse saw her and waved a thick patient file at her. “Oh, there you are, Doctor. You....”

“Can this wait?” Josephine interrupted. “I have a patient waiting.”

When the nurse said nothing more, Josephine returned to the examination room where she had left Jennifer and opened the door. Jennifer remained face down on the table, the TENS unit still rhythmically flexing her right trapezius. Josephine paused to admire the soft curve that ran from Jennifer’s spine, over her buttocks, to her thigh. She had to resist an urge to stroke that firm bottom as she stepped up to the table.

“So....” Her voice cracked and she had to clear her throat. “So, how are we doing?”

 
Jennifer heard the doctor quietly shut the door as the machine did it's thing on her body. The vibrations and movements did feel quite nice as the pulsating massage moved all over her body. She was there face down and start to think about how pleasant the Doctor was. Albeit a bit older in age, Jennifer was drawn to all types of women and sometimes especially those a little bit older than herself. These thoughts turned a bit naughty as she felt the pulses move her even more. Embarrassed she felt herself become a bit flush, and there was a slight state of arousal between her legs now on the exam table. Silly thoughts, thinking to herself.

Lost a bit in her own distant fantasy and movements from the machine she barley noticed the muddled sound of the Doctor's voice now from what seemed like was behnd her. Had she said any of those out loud, what had just happened over the last few minutes. No matter she hears the voice ask again.

"Oh I'm doing well, the machine seems to be doing it's job quite nicely." Trying to save herself at this point as she had clearly been out of it in a daze for awhile now. Probably sounding sleepy or groggy in her speech.

"How long does it typically last?"
 
Encouragement



“Oh... I’m doing well,” Jennifer replied somewhat sleepily. She must have succumbed to the relaxing massage-like effect of the TENS unit. “The machine seems to be doing its job quite nicely. How long does it typically last?”

“The efficacy of TENS therapy varies widely among patients,” Josephine replied in her best clinician tone, hiding her own emotional state, quite the opposite of sleepy. Standing over the reclined, partially unclad athlete had her increasingly aroused. She shut the TENS unit off and started peeling electrodes off Jennifer’s smooth shoulder. “We’ll move now to you lumbar region.”

Josephine replaced the electrodes’ adhesive pads as she considered placement. The more generalized lumbar symptoms made electrode positioning more of an art than science, with several options of potential therapeutic value. Then a wicked thought crossed her mind. With strengthening as the primary goal, along with the erector spinae and obliques, the gluteus maximi became candidates for stimulation. She could medically justify what she now intended to do.

She placed the first two electrodes on either side of the small of Jennifer’s back, above where the iliocostalis lumborum passed beneath the iliac crest. Picking up the third electrode, she said: “Pardon this.”

Without further explanation she slipped her hand under the waistband of Jennifer’s pants and attached the electrode about a third way down her left butt cheek. She then repeated this on the right side.

“This may feel a bit odd,” Josephine warned, glad no one could see the slight smirk on her lips. If this worked as intended, it would cause Jennifer’s buttocks muscles to contract like involuntary Kegels, making her softly hump the examination table. She activated the current.

“Does that feel alright?”



 
Jennifer felt slightly better as the electrodes were removed from her shoulders and then the Doctor moved them down to her lower back and placed two there. All while explaining the benefits of the treatment and the possible impacts. Just as Jennifer started to relax a bit from the placement. She felt her pants lift a bit and a hand slide down and adhere to separate electrodes to each one of her butt cheeks. This startled her a bit and she gasped a bit as the Doctor had said "Pardon This."

Unsure how this would go Jennifer could only muster out "Oh okay Doctor." More so in a hazy tone as she would undoubtedly feel her own bottom start to contract and constrict from the pulses.

The Doctor turned the pulses on and asked how it felt. "Feels um, nice Doctor thank you." I was unsure why I said what I did knowing that the pulses were causing me to press myself firmly against the examination table rising my hips up and down and starting a subtle arousal. Embarrassed, I was trying not to let on very much as it would appear clearly unprofessional and not a desired response like from the Doctor.

I closed my eyes a bit as the machine continued struggling to focus on something else other than the pulses through my lower back and bottom.
 
Back
Top