Justice League: The New Wave (OOC - Interest Check)

It's interesting idea. What types are still left?

There's only two other characters not counting mine, of which both Varshaka and mine are kryptonian and the other is a magically inclined human , so you can do the math on that.
 
Last edited:
Nightwing II / Batman IV

Alter Ego – Damian Wyne
Alias - Nightwing
Age -20

Song #1 Batman Begins Main theme or as I like to call it Legacy of the Bat.
Song #2 Knight's March from King Arthur


Appearance –
Gender: Male (Obviously)
Height: 6' 3ft
Weight: 200 lbs.
Eye color: Blue
Hair Color: Black

nw3.jpg


Personality – Damian is a much more intense Nightwing, he has little qualms about killing though because of his training under Dick Grayson (the original Nightwing), and his father Bruce Wayne (the original batman) he now tries to find less permenenant ways to stop criminals.

Gear (optional) –
SUIT: The suit is an experimental military body armor that is too expensive for the military to produce. The suit is made of a nomex survival suit woven with Kevlar and reinforced steel rivets making the suit tear resistant, bulletproof, and immune to temperature extremes (it will not melt if in contact with fire, etc.). The suit is shock absorbent and acid resistant. It is made to rebound punches and kicks. When he is unable to defend himself, his mask electrical shocks to attackers who are attempting to remove any part of his gear. The suit has shown that it has an outer layer that can be shed when trapped, and it also masks any DNA on his suit. It is also light sensitive and darkens in areas where there is more light.

Mask / Cowl: His mask is more of a partial cowl. It covers most of his face and cheek bones, but leaves his hair visible, making it harder to get a positive id on him. The mask has a hollow ear assembly containing a directional microphone, telescoping high gain antenna and a fiber optic coaxial cable. It also contains an audio processor that can transmit and receive audio which can be augmented for better hearing, or even completely shut down when dealing with an opponent that uses sonic weaponry. The cowl contains a built-in recorder that is constantly recording, and the information is stored in the cowl archives for later reference. The lens can also magnify his vision and serves also as a lie detector. They also come with x-ray, thermal, sonar, and night vision. It has face recognition and can give information about the people around him. It also protects him against throat trauma, and its internal comm-link enables voice command over various equipment including grapple hooks, face recognition software and vehicles.

Gloves/Gauntlets: Nightwing's gloves, or gauntlets, are very handy as in addition to covering his hands so that he will not leave fingerprints behind, they come with a high-velocity rope and a wrist laser. They can also emit a high voltage surge of electricity to stun enemies and shoot, out their forearms, spikes, smoke pellets and anesthetic gas. Each gauntlet has three spiked fringes emerging from it, and they can be fired at an opponent or used to defend against, or even break the blades of, swords.

Wings: Attached between his arms and the body of the suit are wings made from a "memory fiber," which is based on a nylon derivative, allowing it to flow like any fabric, but through an electrical surge applied by his gloves, it becomes stiff and takes on a distinctive shape, thus functioning in a way similar to a para-suit, used to slow Nightwing's fall and allow him short-range "gliding" flight. It is flame-resistant (to temperatures which have not been conclusively gauged).

Utility Belt: The is similar to Batman’s and has been designed for the pockets to be locked, and only he knows how to open them. His belt has a security device on it where it can electrically shock someone or detonate an explosive device to prevent anyone from tampering with it. It is made of a leather strap with a solid steel buckle. There are also compartments that hold collapsible "Wing-Dings." Other equipment Nightwing carries include various kinds of venom to stun his opponents in his utility belt and boots.
It is a crime fighting kit that Nightwing has outfitted to contain only the most advanced of technologies. Its contents include wing-dings, a grappling hook, forensics kit (used on crime scenes), and electronic communicators.

Some gadgets include:
• EMP emitter
• Energy deflector
• Demagnetizer
• Magnets
• Wing-dingss (cryogenic, explosive, electric, boomerang, and so on)
• Sonic grenades
• Sonic Gun
• Sonic Emitter
• Hard light gun
• Grapple Gun
• Plastique explosive
• Smoke Pellets
• Rocket Patch
• Tranquilizer darts
• Miniature explosives
• Incendiaries
• Anti-Fire foam gun
• Gas mask
• Lock Picking tool
• Antidotes for poisons and Scarecrow's fear toxin

Power/ability - Although Nightwing, doesn't have any real superpowers, he has peak athletic strength and endurance of a man who regularly engages in intensive physical exercise. Damian is an expert crime fighter with a range of impressive skill taught to him by Batman amongst other experts. Damian is a master martial artist mastering several fighting styles, including Aikido, Savate, Muay Thai, Boxing, Capoeira, Kendo, Tae Kwon Do, Jeet Kune Do, Bojutsu, Hapkido, Ninjitsu, Tai Chi, Jujitsu, Judo, Kenpo, Wing Chun, Krav Maga, and Kobubudo. Damian was trained for years by the League as well as at least two Batmen. He claimed that he knows "a thousand ways to kill a man." He has trained intensely from a very young age to the point where he can even fight blindfolded with little handicap. It is said that he is trained in every weapon known to man.

Damian is at peak human levels in strength, endurance and stamina but his most valuable asset is his incredible speed and agility, being extremely quick and versatile.

Business/Intellect: His mother taught him how to not only completely take over and merge a business, but also to control a company. He is involved with Wayne Enterprises' board members. He was even been able to track down financial irregularities with a keen eye. He is educated in forensics, criminology, and many more subjects.

Weakness – He is so confident in his skills that he can sometimes be over confident to the point of arrigant.

Bio - Batman was not aware of Damian's existence for a considerable time. Genetically perfected and grown in an artificial womb, Damian was intended to be a formidable warrior. He is raised by Talia and the League of Assassins. He becomes a talented martial artist by the time he is a pre-teen, at which time Talia reveals Damian's existence to his father and leaves him in Batman's custody in an effort to disrupt his work.

Precocious, spoiled, and violent, Damian battles Robin (Tim Drake), whom he wants to replace as his father's sidekick, and sucker punches him off the T-Rex of the Batcave. Grounded by Batman, he escapes, dons a variant Robin costume made of Jason Todd's old tunic and assorted League of Assassin gear, and gets into a fight with and decapitates the villainous Spook. Although misguided and malicious, Damian seems to genuinely want to aid his father's war on crime.

Eventually, Batman confronts Talia, but both Talia and Damian are soon caught in an explosion. They survive the explosion, but a badly injured Damian requires transplants of harvested organs, which his mother orders her physicians to carry out. He made a full recovery.

Talia takes Damian to the Australian Outback where he is tutored in the secret history of his grandfather, Ra's al Ghul. Talia is unaware that a former servant of Ra's, named White Ghost, plans to use Damian as a shell for the soul of Ra's to return to Earth. This process would, of course, kill Damian. Talia is able to save her son from his fate at the last minute.

However, Ra's is still able to return, as a rotting, shambling undead corpse, still needing Damian to stabilize his form. Damian flees to alert Batman, but he's still pursued by his evil grandfather. Upon entering Wayne Manor, Damian attempts to relay to Robin the fact that Ra's has returned. However, Robin, suspicious of Damian's intentions, does not believe his story and begins a fist fight. Damian flees and encounters Alfred. Before he can effectively relay his news he is attacked by Robin, who perceives Damian's attempt to help a tripping Alfred as an attack, and renews their battle.

As they fight, members of the League of Assassins approach the manor with the intention of killing all others within and bringing Damian back to Ra's alive. Damian and Tim fight side-by-side against Ra's and his minions. However, their collaboration is hindered by their very different philosophies of battle, not to mention their strong dislike - even hatred - of each other. Damian is willing to betray Tim at any moment for his own safety. Ra's captures the two and tells Batman that he will use one of them for his own body. Batman offers his own body instead. Ra's refuses the offer, feeling that he needs someone of a younger age.

Batman offers a third alternative: "Fountain of Essence," which contains the qualities of a Lazarus Pit. Batman and Ra's go in search of the fountain, leaving Tim, Damian, Dick (Nightwing), Alfred, and Talia to battle the Sensei. Damian leaves his mother and Tim to an unknown fate, while he goes off to be with his father. Unfortunately, he ends up captured by Ra's and nearly loses his life. Batman and the others manage to save him, and Talia takes her son and escapes.

Talia and Damian take up residence in one of the League of Assassin's many bases, where Talia continues to monitor Batman's activities, such as his relationship with a woman named Jezebel Jet. Meanwhile, Damian continues to train under the eye of the archer-villain Merlyn. Both Damian and Talia become concerned when they catch wind that a group known as the Black Glove is targeting Batman.

The pair of them fly back to Gotham, where they save Commissioner Gordon from a booby-trapped Wayne Manor and ask to pool their resources. Damian meanwhile steals a Batmobile with Alfred in order to rush to Batman's side. Damian, uncaring of basically everyone, runs an ambulance off the road, unaware that he had taken out the Joker as a result. Alfred admonishes the boy, who threatens to kill him in response. Once they arrive at Arkham, they learn that Batman is again missing in action.

Damian apparently decides to stay in Gotham following his father's supposed death, and takes up residence with Alfred and his adopted brothers Nightwing and Robin. While joy riding in the Batmobile one night, he is attacked by a group of villains. Oddly enough, Damian's previously cruel and aggressive behavior is replaced with a more childlike and fearful persona (going so far as to call for his mother when attacked by Killer Croc and Poison Ivy). He is saved however by Nightwing, but unfortunately, the pair of them end up being attacked by a new gun toting Batman revealed to be Jason Todd. While in pursuit of Jason, Damian is shot point-blank in the chest, and rushed to the Batcave by Nightwing and the Birds of Prey.

Despite his intensive injuries, Damian refused to be sidelined and almost attacks Alfred in order to help Dick battle Jason. Alfred however, does not stop Damian, but instead encourages him to pull his own weight, and even offers Damian the old Robin tunic that he once stole and asks that the Squire help Damian. Together, the pair locate and rescue an injured Tim Drake from nearly being killed in the explosion.

Following a final confrontation with Jason Todd, Dick Grayson finally accepts the mantle of Batman. Unfortunately, much to Tim's shock, Dick does not continue to take him on as Robin. Stating that Tim is more of an equal and an ally rather than a protégé, Dick instead offers the mantle of Robin to Damian, who he feels needs proper training to ensure they don't run the risk of seeing him turn into a killer. Damian, of course, revels in the fact that he has usurped Tim's previous role. Feeling betrayed and infuriated, Tim punches Damian, leaves, and takes on the mantle previously worn by Jason Todd: Red Robin.

During their first week as partners, Damian proves himself to be a much different Robin than Tim or Dick were, though somewhat similar to Jason Todd. Argumentative and arrogant, Damian often disputes with Dick and undermines his authority as Batman, even going so far as to claim that he might not be worthy of the Batman mantle. Damian expresses a strong willingness to take over the Batman identity himself if Dick is not "up to it." He makes it known that he has no respect for Grayson, and tells him that he needs to earn it.

It is later revealed that Damian has begun to visit his father's former friend and enemy Thomas Elliot, also known as Hush, in the prison at the top of Wayne Tower. Dick and Tim put him in and engage him in chess games. Damian claims that these visits are purely out of his curiosity to find out why Hush would alter his appearance to that of Bruce Wayne's. But Hush suspects that the visits are Damian's form of grieving for Bruce and a way to "spend time with your old man."

After leaving the Bat Family, having been usurped of his position of Robin to his dismay, Tim takes on the mantle of Red Robin and begins searching the globe for Bruce Wayne, who he feels is still alive. After his first fight alongside Dick, Damian gets upset with Grayson and goes looking for the villain Professor Pyg himself. The Professor captures him, or rather, is led to believe so by Damian, who is in complete control of the situation, waiting for the right moment to make his move. Despite his good intentions, however, Damian is still overpowered by a large number of Dollotrons. Bent on catching Pyg, he is saved only by the timely intervention of Dick Grayson. While pursuing Pyg, he overlooks an earlier promise he had made to Sasha (a promise to save her and take her to safety), the only Dollotron who has an intact personality. As a result, the young girl's sanity is bent by her traumatic ordeal and disfigurement, ripe for the Red Hood to sway to his side, as her opposite number in the Red Hood battle against crime

After Bruce's skull was taken from his grave, Damian and Dick decide to bring the rest of his skeleton, along with those of Damian's paternal grandparents, to the their base beneath Wayne Tower. Damian is quite shaken by the sight of the bones of his family. On the way to the cave, Dick's body is possessed by Deadman, whom Damian lashes out at in confusion. Deadman then possesses and leaves Damian's body, subsequently passing his knowledge of the attack of the Black Lanterns onto him. The two heroes then prepare for the Black Lantern's assault on Gotham. After raiding the Army Reserve National Guard Armory, Dick, Damian, and the arriving Tim Drake, are able to save Commissioner Gordon, Oracle, and the surviving police officers at Gotham Central from the reanimated versions of the original Dark Knight's deceased rogue gallery members. However, they then find themselves having a horrific encounter with Batman and the Red Robin's parents - the Flying Graysons and Jack and Janet Drake - reanimated as Black Lanterns. Dick eventually orders Damian through their comm-links to send one of his Wingers with Mr. Freeze's gun, which he complies and Grayson uses the weapon to cryogenically suspend himself and Tim, forcing the Black Lanterns to retreat as they are unable to read any sign of life of them. Deadman later revives the former Boy Wonders.

After Blackest Night, Dick Grayson and Damian went to track down Jason Todd/the Red Hood. Jason is shot twice by a new villain called the Flamingo, who begins to overpower him, even when Batman and Robin arrive, although Damian is critically injured by Flamingo. Sasha, now as the Red Hood's sidekick Scarlet, manages to cut Flamingo's face open, allowing Jason to kill him. Dick realizes that Damian is paralyzed from the waist down, but will recover due to his mother's influence and ability to replace Damian's damaged organs with harvested ones. Commissioner Gordon arrives and arrests Jason, who asks Dick why Talia al Ghul had not tried resurrecting the real Batman in the Lazarus Pit.

Taking Jason's suggestion into consideration, Dick and Damian enlist the aid of England's Squire and Knight to help him locate a Lazarus Pit. After saving the Pearly Prince from destroying London, Dick believes that the Pearly King can give him information on the location of the Lazarus Pit. Pearly refuses to, however, the Knight has already located the pit. After arriving at the Pit, they fight King Coal's men, who were already taken down by Knight.
They encounter Batwoman, who tells them Coal's men planned to sacrifice her to a new god of crime that is supposed to rise on that night. Dick remarks that there is no god of evil in the Pit, only the "real" Batman. The charred body of Bruce Wayne is reanimated and rises from the Pit, but is unable to speak and begins attacking all that he sees. Dick sees that this being's rage is murderous, which conclusively proves that the body could not be Bruce Wayne's, but instead a maddened clone.

The corpse of "Batman" is in fact that of a perfect clone of Bruce Wayne that was created by Darkseid during the Final Crisis. Most of the clones were euthanized due to them being driven insane from the genetically inherited trauma of Bruce Wayne, but Darkseid claimed one perfect clone of Batman could be useful to him. The dead clone is in fact the body recovered by Superman in the climax of Final Crisis after Darkseid sent the real Bruce Wayne, alive and well, into the distant past with his Omega Sanction.
Outside, King Coal sets off explosions that cause the cave to implode around everyone. The Batman clone escapes and flies to Gotham City while Dick and a severely injured Batwoman are separated from Knight and Squire. Injured and paralyzed, Batwoman realizes that Dick is the new Batman and tells him that she is dying, but has a plan. Knight and Squire finally get to them but Dick claims that Batwoman has died. However, they do succeed in resurrecting the heroine in the Lazarus Pit. Meanwhile in Gotham, Alfred Pennyworth discovers Bruce Wayne's body appears to be missing. Extremely worried, he meets a wheelchair bound Damian, returning from his spinal reconstruction. Alfred informs Damian that Dick has taken the body. Damian looks into Dick's files and finds the plan for resurrecting the original Batman by use of a Lazarus Pit. At that moment, the door opens and the Bat-Clone beats Alfred and hurls him aside, and confronts Damian. Being unsure of who he was seeing, Damian simply asks, "Father...?"

The Clone Batman is fended off by Alfred and an injured Damian, who is convinced it is not, in fact, his father. Damian lures the clone onto a patch of gasoline and ignites it, but the clone continues his attack. Dick takes a plane suborbital, and is able to make it to Gotham in 25 minutes—just in time to catch Damian, who has been cast off the top of Wayne Towers by the Cloned Batman. The cloned Batman is decaying, and Batwoman and Dick defeat it. Back in the Batcave, Dick apologizes for taking the mission on his own, stating that he didn't want to get anyone's hopes up. He then states that Tim Drake was right, Bruce Wayne must still be alive.

With the new-found knowledge that the corpse that Superman had recovered in Final Crisis and later was used in Blackest Night is not the corpse of Bruce Wayne, and that Bruce may truly be alive, Dick Grayson obtains information from the Justice League of America that the "Omega Effect" Darkseid used on Batman may have sent him back through time, and Tim Drake is convinced Bruce is using clues in the past to help his protégés and Alfred recover him. Talia al Ghul, meanwhile, is upset that Damian wants to stay with Dick Grayson.

Alfred discovers a new lair in the Batcave, while dismantling booby traps set up by The Black Glove, and discovers portraits of Bruce's patrilineage. A "Bat" theme is recurring in many of these portraits, causing Damian Wayne to suspect that if his father is truly in the past, one of the ancestors in the portrait may be Bruce himself.

Suddenly, Damian unwillingly attempts to behead Dick Grayson. It is revealed that Talia Al Ghul had been controlling Damian via a device attached into his reconstructed spine. He then flees into a cemetery, where he meets Oberon Sexton, a best-selling author and "amateur" detective, who has supposedly been blackmailed into attempting an assassination attempt of Batman. Sexton goes to Wayne Manor, where he helps Damian Wayne fight several assassins who have been sent to kill him. Damian deduces that Sexton is not really British, but is faking his accent. He asks Sexton if he is really Bruce Wayne. Sexton denies this, saying he is worried that Wayne is the target of a serial killer, but he does say he is not really who he seems. Then, Damian is once again taken control of, this time by Slade Wilson under the instruction of Talia, who attempts to use him to kill Dick. Damian manages to warn Dick, and Dick incapacitates him and uses an electrical charge to shock Slade out of Damian's body.

The two travel to Talia's secret fortress, where she threatens to disown Damian if he does not give up being Robin. To back her threat up, she introduces Damian to a clone of him. The clone is an exact replica except for the fact that he is ten years younger than him. Although hurt by his mother's words, Damian refuses to give up the Robin mantle, and meets back up with Dick, who was confronting Slade.

The two return to Batcave, where they along with Alfred discover a Bat Totem that seems to confirm that Bruce Wayne really is trapped in the past. With this information, Dick goes to confront Sexton, who is under police protection. Sexton then reveals himself to be The Joker. Damian tortures the villain by savagely beating him with a crowbar in order to get information, considering it to be self-defense since the Joker planned to attack him. However, the Clown Prince of Crime's apparent helplessness is revealed to be another ruse and he incapacitates Damian with his hidden Joker venom. The villain intends to use Damian and Dick in his fight against their common enemies: the Black Glove. Help arrives in the form of the original Batman. After Bruce Wayne helps Dick and Damian defeat the Black Glove and the Joker, Wayne accepts his son in additions of his role as Robin. Despite Bruce's parental responsibilities to Damian, he decides that he prefers Damian to continue working with Dick (who maintains the Batman mantle and whom Bruce sees as a positive role model for his son) rather than being with himself primarily, due to his plans with Batman Inc..

After years of being Robin, Damian would eventually move on to become the new Nightwing shortly after Dick's disappearance due mainly to a disagreement with his father. It was after his experience with Kobra that Damian saw the need for a change.



Aptitude & Powers

Intelligence
90/100

Strength
25/100

Speed
25/100

Durability
25/100

Power/Energy Projection (gear)
10/100

Combat
90/100


the_batman_by_le_arc_7thheaven-d91sl6w_zpssg68mhfl.jpg


Gear (optional) –

BAT SUIT: The new batsuit is a powered exoskeleton, capable of enhancing the wearer's strength, speed, agility, endurance, as well as the ability to suppress pain. The suit is powered by a miniaturized beta-particle reactor. The suit was made with a new experimental process using nanites, The suit is as tough as titanium, and yet as flexible as lycra since it was made from the molecules up.

When he is unable to defend himself, his mask electrical shocks to attackers who are attempting to remove any part of his gear. The suit has shown that it has an outer layer that can be shed when trapped, and it also masks any DNA on his suit. It is also light sensitive and darkens in areas where there is more light.

The boots of the armor contain a revolutionary new thruster system that allows him to actually fly at at subsonic speeds.

Gone is the signature Utility belt, since now the suit itself contains most of the gadgets that used to be contained in the belt.

Some gadgets include:
• EMP emitter
• Energy deflector
• Demagnetizer
• Magnets
• Batarangs (cryogenic, explosive, electric, boomerang, and so on)
• Sonic Emitter
• Grapple Gun
• Plastique explosive
• Smoke Pellets
• Tranquilizer darts
• Miniature explosives
• Incendiaries
• Anti-Fire foam
• Lock Picking tools
• Antidotes for poisons and Scarecrow's fear toxin

Mask / Cowl: The latest cowl is more like a helmet than a mask. Like the past Batsuit cowls it covers most of his face and cheekbones. The cowl has built in state of the sensor and communications suite. The suit is also capable of defending against attacks to wearers senses. For gas attacks a mouth and nose guard forms covering his face completely and provides him with enough oxygen to last 45 minutes. The cowl sensors are constantly recording, and the information is stored in the bat cave’s computer archives for later reference. The lens of the cowl can also magnify his vision and serves also as a lie detector. They also come with multi-optic capabilities. It has face recognition and can give information about the people around him. The armor's internal computer's also has the ability to analyze the fighting style of anyone that Batman is fighting and decern the weaknesses of that opponent. It also protects him against throat trauma, and its internal comm-link enables voice command over various equipment including grapple hooks, face recognition software and vehicles.


Gloves/Gauntlets:Batman’s gauntlets, are very handy as in addition to covering his hands so that he will not leave fingerprints behind, they contain a thruster system that acts as a stabilizer when in flight, or a force blast of variable yields. They can also emit a high voltage surge of electricity to stun enemies and shoot, out their forearms, spikes, smoke pellets and anesthetic gas. Each gauntlet has three spiked fringes emerging from it, and they can be fired at an opponent or used to defend against, or even break the blades of, swords.

Cape: Attached to the shoulders of the suit is his cape that is made from a "memory fiber," which is based on a nylon derivative, allowing it to flow like any fabric, but through an electrical surge applied by his gloves, it becomes stiff and takes on a distinctive shape, in this case usually batwings. It is flame-resistant (to temperatures which have not been conclusively gauged).


Aptitude & Powers

Intelligence
90/100

Strength
25/100 30/100

Speed
25/100 40/100 (Flight speed)

Durability
25/100 50/100

Power/Energy Projection (gear)
10/100 40/100

Combat
90/100 92/100 *Due to suit's combat computer

*Items in blue are updated stats while within the armor.
 
Last edited:
not positive, but I think his strength, speed, durability would be in the forties?

be the way.. he's smexy
 
not positive, but I think his strength, speed, durability would be in the forties?

be the way.. he's smexy

Intellect - self-explanatory.

1 = Solomon Grundy go ARRR
100= Cosmic Braintrust

Strength
1-25= 1- 25 is peak human (Batman)
25-40= Class 2- 20 tons, enhanced to base superhuman (Cyborg)
40-60= Class 20-60 tons is beast-like super strength (Hawkman)
60-90 = Class 60-100 ton (Aquaman)
90-100= Class 100+ ton Immeasurable god-like strength (Superman, Captain Marvel, New Gods, Hercules)

Speed
1-25= peak human (Usain Bolt)
25-40= enhanced to base superhuman (faster than a Ferrari- 230 mph)
40=60= Sonic speed (768 mph)
60=80= Super-sonic (915-3,806 mph)
90=100= Ultrasonic and Beyond(>16,250)

Durability
1-25= Tough as nails (Wildcat)
25-40=Harder than Rock (Brick)
40-60=Harder than Steel (Cyborg)
60=80=Harder than Diamonds (Superboy)
90=100=Nigh-Invulnerable God (Doomsday, Plastic Man)

Power (How much energy/damage you can potentially output, can be through magic technology or other means)
1-25= Man-slayer (Blockbuster)
25-40=Mob-slayer (Mountain buster)
40-60=Army-slayer(Town-City Buster)
60-80=Titan-slayer(Nation Buster to Planet Buster)
90-100=God-slayer(Multi-Planet buster to Galaxy)
 
Last edited:
when do we start? I can make another character if need be.
 
Cyborg

If you're still taking characters, I'd like to join in.

Alter Ego
– Kelley Bishop

Alias – Bishop

Age – 29

Gender
– Female

Height – 5’ 7”

Weight
– 275 lbs.

Eyes – Green

Hair
– Black

Cyborg.jpg



Personality
– Slightly disconnected from the human condition. Still has base emotions, but tries to hide them when possible. Generally quiet and very calculating. She is still rediscovering herself and trying to come to grips with existing in a body that she doesn’t recognize as her own.

Gear/Abilities – Powered by prototype fusion core with tri-layer magnetic shielding. Carbon-ceramic armor with ferrofluid dampening backing. Weaponry includes a right-arm-mounted Marauder multi-focus plasma cannon and traditional firearms. Plasma cannon focus and energy output can be adjusted for small-scale tasks or large-scale destructive events. Cybernetically-enhanced body allows for extended strength, endurance, agility and durability. Very limited flight capability. The cybernetic enhancements allow for near unlimited access to satellite and information technology and data processing.

Weakness – Metallic elements in armor and cybernetics can be prone to magnetic interference. Central processors and energy core are magnetically shielded.

Bio – You really need to read the fine print on those organ donor cards. It’s amazing the leeway you give them when you sign your body away to science. For the official record, the gunman who entered the diner and began shooting had killed six people. Only five graves had been dug. Hardly anyone noticed that Kelley Bishop, the small-town girl who had left town following her father’s death, flitting from one job to another, one city to another, had been killed along with her mother. The continuation of the front-page story on page nine mentioned her name once. A small military envoy procured her body immediately after she was pronounced dead at the local hospital. She had officially been dead nine minutes when they breathed life back into her and began to transform her into the cyborg she was today. She followed their programmed orders with precision, hunting threats both foreign and domestic outside the boundaries of the law. It was just shy of a year ago when she came face to face with the man from the diner. Her mission had been to follow a low-level goon and find out who he had been working for, “going after the big fish” as her handlers called it. But the goon happened to be familiar, a face that had been seared into her mind. That day, something inside what was left of Kelley Bishop’s mind snapped. For the first time, she overrode the programming that had been controlling her for all these years and acted out. She had charged the plasma cannon, called out to him in the alley, and discharged it at the gunman as he stepped into the light. The resulting blast levelled nearly a block of the run-down industrial district. A steel girder from a nearby warehouse ricocheted down the alley and slammed into her. Her body restarted, but failed to reconnect to the handler’s network. For the first time in nearly four years, she was free from the voices in her head. That is when they found her, alerted by the blast, and took her in. It took her weeks to trust them at all, to speak at all. But she knew that they were the ones she had heard about, the ones trying to keep the world at peace despite the powers that be trying to tear it apart. She knew they could offer her some sort of life, and she silently accepted their offer to join.

Aptitude & Powers


Intelligence
70/100

Strength
40/100

Speed
30/100

Durability
60/100

Power/Energy Projection
55/100

Combat
75/100
 
If you're still taking characters, I'd like to join in.

Alter Ego
– Kelley Bishop

Alias – Bishop

Age – 29

Gender
– Female

Height – 5’ 7”

Weight
– 275 lbs.

Eyes – Green

Hair
– Black

Cyborg.jpg



Personality
– Slightly disconnected from the human condition. Still has base emotions, but tries to hide them when possible. Generally quiet and very calculating. She is still rediscovering herself and trying to come to grips with existing in a body that she doesn’t recognize as her own.

Gear/Abilities – Powered by prototype fusion core with tri-layer magnetic shielding. Carbon-ceramic armor with ferrofluid dampening backing. Weaponry includes a right-arm-mounted Marauder multi-focus plasma cannon and traditional firearms. Plasma cannon focus and energy output can be adjusted for small-scale tasks or large-scale destructive events. Cybernetically-enhanced body allows for extended strength, endurance, agility and durability. Very limited flight capability. The cybernetic enhancements allow for near unlimited access to satellite and information technology and data processing.

Weakness – Metallic elements in armor and cybernetics can be prone to magnetic interference. Central processors and energy core are magnetically shielded.

Bio – You really need to read the fine print on those organ donor cards. It’s amazing the leeway you give them when you sign your body away to science. For the official record, the gunman who entered the diner and began shooting had killed six people. Only five graves had been dug. Hardly anyone noticed that Kelley Bishop, the small-town girl who had left town following her father’s death, flitting from one job to another, one city to another, had been killed along with her mother. The continuation of the front-page story on page nine mentioned her name once. A small military envoy procured her body immediately after she was pronounced dead at the local hospital. She had officially been dead nine minutes when they breathed life back into her and began to transform her into the cyborg she was today. She followed their programmed orders with precision, hunting threats both foreign and domestic outside the boundaries of the law. It was just shy of a year ago when she came face to face with the man from the diner. Her mission had been to follow a low-level goon and find out who he had been working for, “going after the big fish” as her handlers called it. But the goon happened to be familiar, a face that had been seared into her mind. That day, something inside what was left of Kelley Bishop’s mind snapped. For the first time, she overrode the programming that had been controlling her for all these years and acted out. She had charged the plasma cannon, called out to him in the alley, and discharged it at the gunman as he stepped into the light. The resulting blast levelled nearly a block of the run-down industrial district. A steel girder from a nearby warehouse ricocheted down the alley and slammed into her. Her body restarted, but failed to reconnect to the handler’s network. For the first time in nearly four years, she was free from the voices in her head. That is when they found her, alerted by the blast, and took her in. It took her weeks to trust them at all, to speak at all. But she knew that they were the ones she had heard about, the ones trying to keep the world at peace despite the powers that be trying to tear it apart. She knew they could offer her some sort of life, and she silently accepted their offer to join.

Aptitude & Powers


Intelligence
70/100

Strength
40/100

Speed
30/100

Durability
60/100

Power/Energy Projection
55/100

Combat
75/100


Alright, she seems fine. Bishop is approved. I don't want to keep you guys from roleplaying any longer.
 
Last edited:
Sorry, I just been kinda inundated with IRL stuff. Anyone interested in being my co-GM? A co-gm could start an IC while I'm busy with things.
 
Last edited:
A Rose of a Different Color.

"I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a phoenix.

Alter Ego - Rose Walker/M'gann M'orzz

Alias - Martian Manhuntress

Age - 23/...it's complicated.

Appearance - As a shapeshifter, Rose's appearance is almost infinitely variable, but she does have a couple of "baseline" forms.

147130-120173-rose-walker.jpg

135f7a20-0deb-012d-aed4-0050569428b1.jpg

As Rose Walker, she is Caucasian, petite and slight of build, with deep red hair that she often dyes with streaks of other colors, especially yellow. She has vivid green eyes. She has an ineffable but subtle allure about her that stems from her unique biological heritage.

244922-165816-miss-martian.jpg

As Martian Manhuntress, she is paler and decidedly more robust-- both more muscular and more curvaceous. Her eyes are pure red and her pate is mostly bald, save for that now-fully red hair pulled back into a ponytail.

Martians are by very nature genderfluid, capable of becoming almost any variation on the gender spectrum at a thought, though culturally most Martians select a "primary" gender identification at their coming of age. M'gann "primarily" identifies as female. (It's complicated.)

Personality - Rose is a dreamer first and foremost, though she can be given to incisive insights and snark when she's riled up. She loves music, and can often be heard to quote song lyrics like some might quote Scripture. She struggles towards optimism, though when faced with the fragility of "normal life" compared to the supernatural and superhuman strangeness of this world, that optimism can often fracture.

She can exhibit a ferocity and a ruthlessness in combat that she is trying to temper with that optimism and compassion, though this seems an uphill battle.

Gear (optional) - None

Power/ability - ...it's complicated. (Why does everything always have to be so complicated?)

At her current stage of... metamorphosis... Rose/M'gann currently exhibits advanced shapeshifting abilities, and potent telepathic and telekinetic powers. She can also, when severely pushing herself, demonstrate sufficient density control to phase through non-supertangible solids.

Stemming from Rose Walker's somewhat unique genealogy, she possesses an odd (often bewildering but not overpowering) attractiveness that seems to transcend boundaries of gender identity and sexual orientation.

As she progresses towards becoming a full member of the Pale Martian subspecies, Rose/M'gann may soon demonstrate ready access to the complete suite of powers available to both Pale and Green Martians:

Telepathy- M'gann is capable of reading minds, detecting emotion and even guiding and manipulating the thoughts of others. She can classify psionic emanations according to a mood spectrum, even to the point of reading psychic impressions on objects and energies, simulating advanced psychogeography or clairsentience. She can link multiple minds simultaneously, serving as a conduit for each to hear the other's thoughts. She can read minds over great distance, even interplanetary gaps, though to link consciousnesses over interstellar distances taxes her range considerably.

Telekinesis- While currently capable of moving objects with her mind from a distance, M'gann also possesses select forms of telekinesis, most of which are internalized-- autotelekinesis. She can manipulate her own matter at the molecular level, permitting: a vastly advanced form of shapeshifting, capable of assuming an incalculable number of configurations and even transubstantiation into certain simple forms of matter; regeneration, rebuilding herself should she be injured, though based on the extent of the injury this may require long periods of time and/or significant measures of concentration; density control, increasing her molecular solidity to the point of attaining nigh-invulnerability and massive strength-- the extremes of these rivaling those of Cory or Karan --or decreasing the same to the point of becoming utterly intangible, allowing her to "phase" through solid objects. She can also use this telekinesis to defy local gravity, rendering her capable of flight at amazing speed, and to render herself invisible by bending light around her at the photonic level. Externally, M'gann can conduct these telekinetic energies out through her eyes in a technique called "Martian vision," taking the form either of concussive force blasts or a molecular-level temperature excitation that closely resembles a Kryptonian's radiant infrared heat vision.

Heightened senses- M'gann possesses eight senses, not all of which are comprehensible to human conventions. Her eyes alone are capable of penetrative vision which, like a Kryptonian's, can see through any matter save lead; distance vision which provides an enhanced telescopic image even through extreme atmospheric conditions like sandstorms or snowstorms, or through natural low-light conditions; micro-vision capable of delving to the nanometric level or lower; and wide-band electromagnetic vision primarily used to create an infrared image based on heat. All of her conventional senses-- that is, analogous to human senses --are enhanced to a similar degree, including her sense of touch. Combined with her psionic awareness, this makes evading M'gann's detection a formidable task.

Superhuman speed- M'gann's speed and reaction time rival those of a fully-powered Kryptonian, though they fall far short of certain other beings of tremendous velocity. She is capable of running faster than the proverbial speeding bullet, and capable of watching such a bullet in flight. Interplanetary distances are daunting to him, but not impossible. She is theoretically capable of superluminal speed without external augmentation, but she requires a great strength of will and a straight course.

Indefatigability- M'gann's meta-ATP-fueled Martian metabolism is akin to a perpetual motion engine, requiring little if anything in the way of sustenance or hydration or sleep. Combined with her shapeshifting-based ability to regenerate, M'gann could conceivably maintain her youth indefinitely, making her functionally immortal. Atmospheric extremes like Jupiter's storms or the vacuum of space do not hamper her ability to function, and extreme cold is a walk in the park to her. Increased heat, however...

Weakness - Rose is afraid of fire, and Martian Manhuntress loses her powers in the presence of even a small open flame, and will die if exposed to flame for too long. She finds extreme heat debilitating.

In her current state of transition, she does not have access to her maximum powers or their full spectrum. Her relative lack of prowess in physical and psychic combat could prove her downfall.

Bio - M'gann M'orzz was born long, long ago to a tribe of Pale Ma'aleca'andrans living on the planet Ma'aleca'andra-- known to humans as Mars. Culturally, Pale Martians were given to aggression, fear-mongering and dominance, but M'gann's tribe tended more towards pacifism, seeking to overcome their baser aggressions. When the freedom-loving, courageous Green Martians stood up against their Pale cousins to stop their depredations, civil war broke out and M'gann and her family were caught in the middle. Her parents tried to send her to safety in The Vega System in an escape pod, but were killed before they could secure passage.

When the Green Martians proved victorious over The Pales, most of The Pales were imprisoned in The Phantom Zone, but some, like M'gann, were permitted to remain on Mars in rehabilitation camps.

M'gann was still living in this place sometime later when H'ronmeer's Curse descended upon Mars. This pyrophobic plague caused Martians to believe they were wreathed in flame, triggering their primal fear response to flame and causing their powers to shut down, and not long after, their bodies. Mars went from civilization to wasteland in mere hours.

As M'gann herself lay dying, crippled by visions of flame, she-- like many of her peoples --found herself crying out in desperate prayer. Unlike most of the others, however, M'gann did not beg mercy of H'ronmeer Himself, but the Martian god of nightmares and dreamscapes, Lord L'Zoril.

And while L'Zoril, Dream of The Endless, did not often bother himself with the trifles and travails of mortals, he found himself intrigued to be thus invoked, and came to M'gann in the last dying fever dreams that sparked within her brain. Bemused and amused by the optimism that still clung to life in M'gann despite her repression and oppression, he invited her to come with him to The Dreaming, where she might live forever incorporeally and nurture the flame of her hope outside of the prison of her body.

It was not long after that that Dream was, at an inopportune nadir-ebb of his power, captured by a human magus and imprisoned for decades. In Dream's absence, The Dreaming slowly fell to ruin, and many smaller dreams wandered into the real world through the soft places between realities. M'gann lingered in the grey wastes of The Dreaming, however, as she had nowhere else to go and feared leaving behind even the shambles her heaven had become.

As Dream languished in his prison, the human world suffered also. Dreams became soulless and uninspired, and a certain handful of people fell into a "sleepy sickness" from which there was no waking. One of these sleepers was a woman named Unity Kincaid, who was assaulted by Desire of The Endless while she slept, became pregnant, and gave birth to a girl named Miranda without ever waking. Unity had within her a thing called The Dream Vortex, destined to destroy what was left of The Dreaming, but this passed to Miranda-- and then, in turn, to Miranda's daughter Rose.

Rose Walker was a good-hearted girl, loving and passionate, if directionless, and she managed to maintain most of her good nature despite bizarre supernatural experiences that dogged her existence, as might naturally haunt a mortal connected to The Endless. All of this good nature seemed to come to naught, however, as she grew into a young woman and The Dream Vortex matured within her, coming to power.

Haggard and forever changed by his imprisonment, Dream worked hard to rebuild his kingdom and his power once he had been freed, but the rise of The Dream Vortex threatened that. Thus, he decided to kill Rose Walker rather than let all his work come to nothing, even if it meant he would damn himself in the process by killing a descendant of his sibling Desire and thus spilling family blood.

But as he prepared to execute Rose Walker in a place in The Dreaming called Fiddler's Green, the spirit of Unity Kincaid intervened, asking the dreaming Rose to remove her heart and embed it in Unity instead that Unity might retake The Dream Vortex and suffer the death in Rose's place. Sanity straining at these concepts, Rose did so-- and Unity died for her-- but Rose's heart was gone seemingly forever, and even callous Dream saw that it was a tragedy for such a dreamer to keep her life but lose her dreams.

It was into this place that M'gann, too, came, and met with Rose Walker, seeing in her a compatibility of soul and mind and spirit, and offered L'Zoril another suggestion. If L'Zoril took M'gann and fashioned her into a new heart for Rose, placing her into Rose's empty chest, they could become one being and both together live out the lives they had been denied.

Dubious but assenting, Dream agreed, and when next Rose Walker woke up, she was not just Rose but M'gann.

While Rose is of course physically human (with only the vaguest traits inherited from her grandparent Desire), the presence of a Martian spirit within her also asserts itself upon her physical structure, slowly transforming her more and more into the Pale Martian that M'gann was in her former life. Thus, she grows into the powers that are the legacy of all Martians, and-- as she aspires to the pacifism of her parents and the courage of the Green Martians and their Manhunters, she seeks to use those powers to make the world as better a place as her optimism hopes it will be.

Notes - N/A.

Aptitude & Powers

Intelligence
65/100

Strength
100/100 (maximum)

Speed
93/100 (maximum)

Durability
100/100 (maximum)

Power/Energy Projection
100/100

Combat
25/100

Theme Songs:
"The Phoenix," by Fall Out Boy. (main theme)
"My Body is A Cage," by Arcade Fire, covered by Peter Gabriel. (theme for Mars)
"What You Want," by Evanescence. (theme for Desire)
"The Adventure," by Angels and Airwaves. (theme for Dream)
 
Last edited:
"I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a phoenix.

Alter Ego - Rose Walker/M'gann M'orzz

Alias - Martian Manhuntress

Age - 23/...it's complicated.

Appearance - As a shapeshifter, Rose's appearance is almost infinitely variable, but she does have a couple of "baseline" forms.

147130-120173-rose-walker.jpg

135f7a20-0deb-012d-aed4-0050569428b1.jpg

As Rose Walker, she is Caucasian, petite and slight of build, with deep red hair that she often dyes with streaks of other colors, especially yellow. She has vivid green eyes. She has an ineffable but subtle allure about her that stems from her unique biological heritage.

244922-165816-miss-martian.jpg

As Martian Manhuntress, she is paler and decidedly more robust-- both more muscular and more curvaceous. Her eyes are pure red and her pate is mostly bald, save for that now-fully red hair pulled back into a ponytail.

Martians are by very nature genderfluid, capable of becoming almost any variation on the gender spectrum at a thought, though culturally most Martians select a "primary" gender identification at their coming of age. M'gann "primarily" identifies as female. (It's complicated.)

Personality - Rose is a dreamer first and foremost, though she can be given to incisive insights and snark when she's riled up. She loves music, and can often be heard to quote song lyrics like some might quote Scripture. She struggles towards optimism, though when faced with the fragility of "normal life" compared to the supernatural and superhuman strangeness of this world, that optimism can often fracture.

She can exhibit a ferocity and a ruthlessness in combat that she is trying to temper with that optimism and compassion, though this seems an uphill battle.

Gear (optional) - None

Power/ability - ...it's complicated. (Why does everything always have to be so complicated?)

At her current stage of... metamorphosis... Rose/M'gann currently exhibits advanced shapeshifting abilities, and potent telepathic and telekinetic powers. She can also, when severely pushing herself, demonstrate sufficient density control to phase through non-supertangible solids.

Stemming from Rose Walker's somewhat unique genealogy, she possesses an odd (often bewildering but not overpowering) attractiveness that seems to transcend boundaries of gender identity and sexual orientation.

As she progresses towards becoming a full member of the Pale Martian subspecies, Rose/M'gann may soon demonstrate ready access to the complete suite of powers available to both Pale and Green Martians:

Telepathy- M'gann is capable of reading minds, detecting emotion and even guiding and manipulating the thoughts of others. She can classify psionic emanations according to a mood spectrum, even to the point of reading psychic impressions on objects and energies, simulating advanced psychogeography or clairsentience. She can link multiple minds simultaneously, serving as a conduit for each to hear the other's thoughts. She can read minds over great distance, even interplanetary gaps, though to link consciousnesses over interstellar distances taxes her range considerably.

Telekinesis- While currently capable of moving objects with her mind from a distance, M'gann also possesses select forms of telekinesis, most of which are internalized-- autotelekinesis. She can manipulate her own matter at the molecular level, permitting: a vastly advanced form of shapeshifting, capable of assuming an incalculable number of configurations and even transubstantiation into certain simple forms of matter; regeneration, rebuilding herself should she be injured, though based on the extent of the injury this may require long periods of time and/or significant measures of concentration; density control, increasing her molecular solidity to the point of attaining nigh-invulnerability and massive strength-- the extremes of these rivaling those of Cory or Karan --or decreasing the same to the point of becoming utterly intangible, allowing her to "phase" through solid objects. She can also use this telekinesis to defy local gravity, rendering her capable of flight at amazing speed, and to render herself invisible by bending light around her at the photonic level. Externally, M'gann can conduct these telekinetic energies out through her eyes in a technique called "Martian vision," taking the form either of concussive force blasts or a molecular-level temperature excitation that closely resembles a Kryptonian's radiant infrared heat vision.

Heightened senses- M'gann possesses eight senses, not all of which are comprehensible to human conventions. Her eyes alone are capable of penetrative vision which, like a Kryptonian's, can see through any matter save lead; distance vision which provides an enhanced telescopic image even through extreme atmospheric conditions like sandstorms or snowstorms, or through natural low-light conditions; micro-vision capable of delving to the nanometric level or lower; and wide-band electromagnetic vision primarily used to create an infrared image based on heat. All of her conventional senses-- that is, analogous to human senses --are enhanced to a similar degree, including her sense of touch. Combined with her psionic awareness, this makes evading M'gann's detection a formidable task.

Superhuman speed- M'gann's speed and reaction time rival those of a fully-powered Kryptonian, though they fall far short of certain other beings of tremendous velocity. She is capable of running faster than the proverbial speeding bullet, and capable of watching such a bullet in flight. Interplanetary distances are daunting to him, but not impossible. She is theoretically capable of superluminal speed without external augmentation, but she requires a great strength of will and a straight course.

Indefatigability- M'gann's meta-ATP-fueled Martian metabolism is akin to a perpetual motion engine, requiring little if anything in the way of sustenance or hydration or sleep. Combined with her shapeshifting-based ability to regenerate, M'gann could conceivably maintain her youth indefinitely, making her functionally immortal. Atmospheric extremes like Jupiter's storms or the vacuum of space do not hamper her ability to function, and extreme cold is a walk in the park to her. Increased heat, however...

Weakness - Rose is afraid of fire, and Martian Manhuntress loses her powers in the presence of even a small open flame, and will die if exposed to flame for too long. She finds extreme heat debilitating.

In her current state of transition, she does not have access to her maximum powers or their full spectrum. Her relative lack of prowess in physical and psychic combat could prove her downfall.

Bio - M'gann M'orzz was born long, long ago to a tribe of Pale Ma'aleca'andrans living on the planet Ma'aleca'andra-- known to humans as Mars. Culturally, Pale Martians were given to aggression, fear-mongering and dominance, but M'gann's tribe tended more towards pacifism, seeking to overcome their baser aggressions. When the freedom-loving, courageous Green Martians stood up against their Pale cousins to stop their depredations, civil war broke out and M'gann and her family were caught in the middle. Her parents tried to send her to safety in The Vega System in an escape pod, but were killed before they could secure passage.

When the Green Martians proved victorious over The Pales, most of The Pales were imprisoned in The Phantom Zone, but some, like M'gann, were permitted to remain on Mars in rehabilitation camps.

M'gann was still living in this place sometime later when H'ronmeer's Curse descended upon Mars. This pyrophobic plague caused Martians to believe they were wreathed in flame, triggering their primal fear response to flame and causing their powers to shut down, and not long after, their bodies. Mars went from civilization to wasteland in mere hours.

As M'gann herself lay dying, crippled by visions of flame, she-- like many of her peoples --found herself crying out in desperate prayer. Unlike most of the others, however, M'gann did not beg mercy of H'ronmeer Himself, but the Martian god of nightmares and dreamscapes, Lord L'Zoril.

And while L'Zoril, Dream of The Endless, did not often bother himself with the trifles and travails of mortals, he found himself intrigued to be thus invoked, and came to M'gann in the last dying fever dreams that sparked within her brain. Bemused and amused by the optimism that still clung to life in M'gann despite her repression and oppression, he invited her to come with him to The Dreaming, where she might live forever incorporeally and nurture the flame of her hope outside of the prison of her body.

It was not long after that that Dream was, at an inopportune nadir-ebb of his power, captured by a human magus and imprisoned for decades. In Dream's absence, The Dreaming slowly fell to ruin, and many smaller dreams wandered into the real world through the soft places between realities. M'gann lingered in the grey wastes of The Dreaming, however, as she had nowhere else to go and feared leaving behind even the shambles her heaven had become.

As Dream languished in his prison, the human world suffered also. Dreams became soulless and uninspired, and a certain handful of people fell into a "sleepy sickness" from which there was no waking. One of these sleepers was a woman named Unity Kincaid, who was assaulted by Desire of The Endless while she slept, became pregnant, and gave birth to a girl named Miranda without ever waking. Unity had within her a thing called The Dream Vortex, destined to destroy what was left of The Dreaming, but this passed to Miranda-- and then, in turn, to Miranda's daughter Rose.

Rose Walker was a good-hearted girl, loving and passionate, if directionless, and she managed to maintain most of her good nature despite bizarre supernatural experiences that dogged her existence, as might naturally haunt a mortal connected to The Endless. All of this good nature seemed to come to naught, however, as she grew into a young woman and The Dream Vortex matured within her, coming to power.

Haggard and forever changed by his imprisonment, Dream worked hard to rebuild his kingdom and his power once he had been freed, but the rise of The Dream Vortex threatened that. Thus, he decided to kill Rose Walker rather than let all his work come to nothing, even if it meant he would damn himself in the process by killing a descendant of his sibling Desire and thus spilling family blood.

But as he prepared to execute Rose Walker in a place in The Dreaming called Fiddler's Green, the spirit of Unity Kincaid intervened, asking the dreaming Rose to remove her heart and embed it in Unity instead that Unity might retake The Dream Vortex and suffer the death in Rose's place. Sanity straining at these concepts, Rose did so-- and Unity died for her-- but Rose's heart was gone seemingly forever, and even callous Dream saw that it was a tragedy for such a dreamer to keep her life but lose her dreams.

It was into this place that M'gann, too, came, and met with Rose Walker, seeing in her a compatibility of soul and mind and spirit, and offered L'Zoril another suggestion. If L'Zoril took M'gann and fashioned her into a new heart for Rose, placing her into Rose's empty chest, they could become one being and both together live out the lives they had been denied.

Dubious but assenting, Dream agreed, and when next Rose Walker woke up, she was not just Rose but M'gann.

While Rose is of course physically human (with only the vaguest traits inherited from her grandparent Desire), the presence of a Martian spirit within her also asserts itself upon her physical structure, slowly transforming her more and more into the Pale Martian that M'gann was in her former life. Thus, she grows into the powers that are the legacy of all Martians, and-- as she aspires to the pacifism of her parents and the courage of the Green Martians and their Manhunters, she seeks to use those powers to make the world as better a place as her optimism hopes it will be.

Notes - N/A.

Aptitude & Powers

Intelligence
65/100

Strength
100/100 (maximum)

Speed
93/100 (maximum)

Durability
100/100 (maximum)

Power/Energy Projection
100/100

Combat
25/100

Rose Walker is approved. She's good to post. Feel free to look over the IC. I know there's not much to go on at the moment, but I'll allow some basic freedom in however you choose to introduce your characters into the setting. Remember, we're Earth-1.
 
"We are Earth's heroes now."

kaldur-3.png

f5857373-c079-4c62-bb7c-aa245b2b8b13_zps0ae8c968.jpg

flashpoint1_zps633b75fe.jpg~original



Alter Ego - Aquaman/Καλδυρ'αμ/Kaldur'ahm

Age - 24

Appearance - : Kaldur'ahm is an Atlantean with light blond hair cut at the bottom, brown skin, pale green eyes, high cheek bones, and a lean build. He possesses black, eel-like tattoos that run across his back and along his arms and glow a bright blue when using his powers. The visibility of the tattoos is due to the fact that Kaldur dropped out of Sorcery school before progressing to an advanced level; with more advanced sorcerers, the tattoos are only visible when used. Kaldur also has webbed hands and feet and possesses a set of gills that allow him to breathe underwater. The set of visible gills is a trait not shared by most Atlanteans from Poseidonis, but common among the residents of Kaldur's hometown of Shayeris.

His superhero costume is a skin-tight, full-body, red-and-blue swimsuit that exposes his arms and feet. The costume has a set of small dorsal fins on the back of the calves. His uniform is outfitted with stealth-tech. Pressing the "A" symbol on his buckle changes his shirt to dark gray and his pants to dark blue. Aqualad also carries a waterpack that holds twin Water-Bearers and reserves. However, due to recent advancement in his sorcery training and through Acquiring the Champion's Trident, he's able to draw water without the use of such.


Personality - What is your character like?

Gear (optional) - Champion's Trident - Twin Water-Bearers - Hydropack- Manta Suit

Power/ability -

~Hydrokinesis (Advanced)
~Telepathy
~Electrokinesis
~Enhanced Durability
~Enhanced Strength
~Enhanced Agility
~Toxin Resistance
~Underwater Breathing
~Gills and Fins
~Mystical Arts


Weakness - Extreme heats, dehydration.

Bio -
Kaldur'ahm (Atlantean Kαλδυρ'αμ) is the former protégé of Aquaman, operating as Aqualad by his king's side and as first leader of the Team.

Aquaman's successor, Kaldur'ahm (Jackson Hyde) is the son of Black Manta. Despite his father's lifestyle he's chosen the path of the hero as Aqualad. Due to biological experimentation conducted by Xebelian outlaws, Kaldur has the unique ability to construct hard objects and weaponry from water such as a sword and mace.

Notes -

Aptitude & Powers

Intelligence
67/100

Strength
85/100

Speed
78/100

Durability
82/100

Power/Energy Projection
84/100

Combat
92/100​
 
Last edited:
Woooo

Oh, I :heart: Kaldur something fierce, that's awesome.

I know you're overcome with intense fangasms, but please keep it in your pants lady. What does this look like? a smut website? ;)

I need to take a headcount right quick. Who's still onboard?
 
Last edited:
I know you're overcome with intense fangasms, but please keep it in your pants lady. What does this look like? a smut website? ;)

I need to take a headcount right quick. Who's still onboard?

Haha. :rolleyes:

That was legit nonlibidinous fangirling and you know it. Not that I would kick Kaldur out of bed for eating oyster crackers, but still.

Count me in.
 
when do we start posting IC?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
when do we start posting IC?

You can post whenever you like or wherever you like as long as it pertains to Earth-1(which I'll explain in my next post), I just wanted to establish some of the prologue and in-game material going forward. I'm going to post a scene sometime today as Kaldur aboard the U.S.S. Ravager dealing with some low-level villains. I'm not exactly going to hold anyone's hands on the first post because I want people to introduce their characters how they see fit and actually develop them to some degree independently or with some co-operation with other players. Honestly, some of you should probably be considering your character development as of now. If you come to me with an idea for an arc, then I'll incorporate it into a side rp, but I'll be focusing on the main game for now.

I'll just give you enough of an idea to know what's going on in the world and set up an in- game event going forward, but you got to make do.
 
Last edited:
If it was true, my dream, then... then... Then nothing makes any sense. If my dream was true, then everything we know, everything we think we know is a lie.
It means the world's about as solid and as reliable as a layer of scum on the top of a well of black water which goes down forever, and there are things in the depths that I don't even want to think about.

It means more than that.

It means that we're just dolls. We don't have a clue what's really going down, we just kid ourselves that we're in control of our lives while a paper's thickness away things that would drive us mad if we thought about them for too long play with us, and move us around from room to room, and put us away at night when they're tired, or bored.

-Rose Walker.​
 
If it was true, my dream, then... then... Then nothing makes any sense. If my dream was true, then everything we know, everything we think we know is a lie.
It means the world's about as solid and as reliable as a layer of scum on the top of a well of black water which goes down forever, and there are things in the depths that I don't even want to think about.

It means more than that.

It means that we're just dolls. We don't have a clue what's really going down, we just kid ourselves that we're in control of our lives while a paper's thickness away things that would drive us mad if we thought about them for too long play with us, and move us around from room to room, and put us away at night when they're tired, or bored.

-Rose Walker.​

She been reading Nietzsche or something? Boy that's some pretty woeful stuff. She's Goth isn't she?
 
Back
Top