Kik messenger

I have been MIA from Literotica for quite some time, but the screen name as well as my posting history speaks for itself.

KIK : Behaviormod

31 year old erotic sexually Dominant male

Females only please

PM's are also welcomed :)

Kik

Hey everyone. Mwm 31 looking for some chat company today while I'm at work. Njundesired on kik! Find me, keep me company!

Good morning everyone. I'm a 41/M home all day today looking to chat. If any ladies are interested in kik then message me at KyleR215

Saturday Morning...

Well the time has come to post another obligatory missive requesting company of some form or another while I work on a Saturday. I'm 31, Male, married, and just looking for someone to chat with throughout the day. Clean, dirty, doesn't matter! Njundesired on kik if any of this sounds like something you'd be interested in!

Took my Lit friend's advice (you know who you are!) and downloaded Kik yesterday......SO very glad I took his advice! If any of my kinks I've mentioned in my posts tickle your fancy, pm me for my Kik.

And yes, despite the skewed ratio of men to women on here, I am 100% woman!

I'm an 18 year old guy and I'm up for about anything. I'm straight but I'll talk to guys about normal stuff. I'm also a new role play addict so I'll take any offers. My kik is othermoose text me anytime.

I'm gonna give this a little bump, because the day is dragging and now I'm getting a little randy...chat me up!

It's a hot humid sunday here on east coast.

Dade3 on kik if anyone wants to chat

Back