The start of something new

That is a great picture angle with you looking up.

attachment.php

an update of my life: sitting here bored, my roommates still have finals left contemplating what to do.

Attachments

• bored.jpg
    bored.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 4,293
Last edited:
Bored? Maybe you could become unbored with that camera of yours? Let loose girl...semester is over...

life update: With no great ideas from the bored i went to the kitchen to make a vodka martini with grapes. What are your guys favorite types of liquor?

Attachments

• drinking.jpg
    drinking.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 4,082
Last edited:
life update: With no great ideas from the bored i went to the kitchen to make a vodka martini with grapes. What are your guys favorite types of liquor?

liquor? Probably bourbon. Mostly I stick to beers. I am probably guilty of being obsessed.

Rum and coke is always good. Captain Morgans special dark.
The pic of you in the black dress is phenominal!

You're gorgeous Jenna, lovely and sexy. Almost couldnt look away from ur eyes and smile ;)

And I'm sure you feel beautiful most of the time. Or at least you should.

You ARE beautiful Jenna.. and should feel that way all the time! This thread should read 'The start of something new and beautiful' :)

Hope to see you around for a long time to come. Fav liquor drink is actually cherry whiskey, it is just soooo damn good. Now that I answered your question, I just want to say... You have a FANTASTIC smile. Intoxicating.

Welcome to lit!! You are a beautiful girl!! Thanks for sharing! You also have a breath taking smile!!!

Back