worn panties

Hot

Nice panties Liz! I wonder what your roommate would think if she knew you posted a pic of them on here! LOL I'd love to see some more of your sexy panties too if you're open to sharing. This is a great thread.
 
Nice panties Liz! I wonder what your roommate would think if she knew you posted a pic of them on here! LOL I'd love to see some more of your sexy panties too if you're open to sharing. This is a great thread.

oh trust me ill def be posting more! and as for my roommate.. what she does not know wont hurt her he he.
 
Mmm

I like the way you think Liz, maybe you could even post a few more of your roommates panties on here! It makes me so horny to see your sexy used panties!
 
Such a great idea Liz…keep’em cumming girl…The more, the merrier you c…Love those pics…Thanks,
Valdo
 
Liz, you sure you didn't set this thread up specifically for me? I love it! I hope others join in!
 
I'm going to wear these today Liz.
 
Last edited:
Great thread Liz, and thank you for the photos. I think that is pretty hot that you took pictures of your roommates panties. Keep up the good work.
 
The day is winding down... And what a day it has been! I could not wait to get home and check this thread! I am so thrilled with all the responses!
Just wait until you see what I have been wearin today! I think you all will enjoy!
And I would love to hear and see from more ladies and what you wor today! ( thank you Jen, hope to see more from your sexy self!)
 
Great thread Liz!! I love looking at panties after theyve been worn.... Please keep sharing.
 
what i wore today....

i wore this plain blue thong to work today. hope you all enjoy
 
Last edited:
ok so i guess my thread lost interest pretty quick. maybe there are a few out there that are still interested. So here is a pick i took today in the bathroom at work. feel free to let me know what you think
 
Last edited:
I think we'd all like to know what you are doing to leave behind residue on your panties while you are at work :D ;)
 
I think we'd all like to know what you are doing to leave behind residue on your panties while you are at work :D ;)

well you know sometimes you just need to take a min or two to relax and get your mind off things... so i relax myself in the bathroom every now and then...
 
is there a particular thought or fantasy that runs thru that sexy brain of ur's??
 
Back
Top