:) Do you think i'm sexxy? :)

Q. Do you think I'm sexy?
A. Yes.

Q. Just wanna know what you people think of my body? (Not really a question, by the way, but I get your point.)
A. I think it looks terrific.

Q. Do you want to see many more pictures of me? (You didn't ask this, but I need the question to get in my answer.)
A. Yes, I would like to see many, many more pictures of you.

So let's get rockin'!
 
Bad Oscar joke: You photos are best pictures that turn my jeans into the hurt locker.

(If you want I can stop posting. It doesn't really get any better than this.)
 
Last edited:
So you can use it to jack yourself off?

Tell you what. Head on over to Google, and find yourself the nearest BJJ school in your area. Later today, head on over there, walk in, and call them all homo wrestlers. After you wake up, run on back here and tell us all how it went.
 
Now now, manly men. Let's not take this thread any more off topic. The poor girl has only just started her thread. :(

Good call. I just couldn't stop. The bad puns caught me on the blind side, and I was powerless to resist.
 
I should just roundhouse both of you in the head.

Jk guys, keep fighting, this is cute.
 
Now Kittycatslut: if you doubt your sexiness, just read above and consider how agitated we have become from two clothed photos of you. I think that will put your doubts to rest. Does anyone have a testosterometer handy? Maybe we can quantify her sexiness.
 
I should just roundhouse both of you in the head.

Jk guys, keep fighting, this is cute.

I'm pretty sure that before you could even roundhouse I would either throw a fireball or rain lightening on you... then uppercut you off a bridge onto some spikes... just to finish you...
 
I'm pretty sure that before you could even roundhouse I would either throw a fireball or rain lightening on you... then uppercut you off a bridge onto some spikes... just to finish you...

Oh man, that would be an awesome way to get my ass kicked tho.
 
All this violent talk from one bad Oscar joke. It really came from the blind side, don't you think?

Back to the Kitty; I think she's pretty.
 
Sure you sexy ;) and still a virgin :rolleyes: I think Not but sexy is as Sexy does

attachment.php


attachment.php


Perhaps a few more Revealing :D Thanks for Sharing and Welcome to Lit :rose::rose::kiss:
 
Back
Top