Editing Long Stories!

KINKYCanada

Member of Vault 81
I have several long stories, I wrote them when I was away working in camps. Not much to do up there but drink, jerk-off and try and amuse yourself. I don't drink and jerking off still leaves tons of time. Anyway I managed to get a lot of my stories up over one hundred pages. Not sure how to tackle getting them edited. I use the volunteers now but I can't expect them to edit that long a story! Any advice?

What's the wordage? Pages don't mean much. There's so much variation in those and it all comes down to words anyway. And the categories. Anyone maybe interested will be interested in that too.

What's the wordage? Pages don't mean much. There's so much variation in those and it all comes down to words anyway. And the categories. Anyone maybe interested will be interested in that too.

The word count on one of them is 72431 words. It's a story about a bored wife and the way she deals with it all, letting the world she knows get all turned upside down. It also has a bit of many categories. Incest, Loving wives, fetish, anal, erotic couplings! Thanks for that though!

Good luck with that. That's more that $800 in editorial services right there if a professional editor took it on--and over 40 hours of work. You might try offering to trade second reads with another author. That's usually good enough for Literotica posting.

Never thought of that!

Ya that's the problem. I write when I am bored, upset and when I am horny so needless to say I write a lot. When I am working up north and there is no internet I just write and write, next thing you know I have over a hundred pages! I might try and make it a lot of shorter stories or get a few proof reads. I will think of something!

Thanks though.

Never thought of that!

Ya that's the problem. I write when I am bored, upset and when I am horny so needless to say I write a lot. When I am working up north and there is no internet I just write and write, next thing you know I have over a hundred pages! I might try and make it a lot of shorter stories or get a few proof reads. I will think of something!

Thanks though.

free time

KC,
I know how you feel, having to spend long periods of time away from the internet :( I'm no good at writing my own stories, but I seem to be doing alright at fixing other peoples! I have never worked on a 70,000 word story, but I would like to give it a go! My next trip is. Going to be about 5 weeks long, so I can have an attempt at it if you would like :) PM me if interested ;)

Back