Seeking babysitter for naughty games rp...

skis22222

Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 3, 2010
Posts
143
Here’s my scenario... You're the babysitter and a few years older than me. You’ve been the babysitter for years and I’ve had a major crush on you since I started to notice girls. I’m always finding an excuse to be around regardless of what you’re doing. You often catch me sneaking peeks at you, trying to look up your skirt/shorts or down your top. You’re not entirely blameless with my efforts or my infatuation as you’re constantly teasing and flirting with me. There are several possibilities at this point that we can choose from… Maybe we play some secret games… One of my favorites is hide the quarter. We take turns hiding a quarter or another small object on our body and the other person has to find it. Others could be strip versions of games, dress-up, house, build a fort... Do you have another idea? Do you want to play? My Yahoo ID is in my profile. Ladies only please...
 
I'm online today and would love to play some secret games with my naughty babysitter.
 
I'm online today. Message me if you're interested in my scenario above or if you have a similar scenario in mind... My yahoo id is in my profile.
 
I'm online today and would love to play some secret games with my naughty babysitter.
 
Back
Top