Wolfias's wandering band of light hearted scoundrels.

Wolfias

Wolf writer
Joined
Jul 24, 2013
Posts
4,071
This is not a SRP/ORP it's just a place for my friends to visit, relax, sing, dance, tell a joke, a naughty limerick or just play the fool. Light RP is most certainly allowed so please join in if you so wish to do so.

Welcome to my forest haunt where whatever the need all things are provided you.
All that is asked of those that enter here, be polite and ever so sociable to everyone.

A Gypsy wagon trundles along a dimly lit ancient forest road, well rutted by time, wind and weather. The gnarled oaks of a bygone age, their branches hiding those that travel along this winding way. The howl of the wolf, hoot of the owl, flitting of bat wings or the scream of a cat?. The driver of the wagon swathed in a hooded garment black as midnight, do golden lupine eyes shine with feral light? Not here, no, it couldn't remotely be, a wolf known only as Wolfias certainly not he? Other figures follow behind, hushed laughter? Quite whispers maybe wailing? Seldom will know unless you follow along, so come won't you to witness the show? Could you, perhaps should you possibly join in? You'll never know if you stand pat. Right this way to the torch lit Glen, the scoundrels await your arrival now don't hesitate. A tent of many mysteries has been set up, come one and all to this strange, quite curiously, weird place.
 
Last edited:
A wonderful idea, Wolf!

*pulls hood over her head and falls in line behind the cart, hand on the hilt of the sword at her side*
 
Don't mind if I do. Let me make myself comfortable.

*Hops onto cart and falls asleep*
 
I'll join in. Should be fun.

*rumples short hair and walks along behind the wagon, knives glittering from her all black attire*
 
-sits crouched on top of the wagon, garbed in all black, a hood covering the face, the only visible weapon a hilt of a short sword on the left hip, singing in a soft voice-

"She came from far, the maiden fair
roses for lips and flaxen hair
dwelt in the city, visited the moors
nowhere she went was any closed doors
hearts opened to her eyes so blue
her smile so innocent and true.

This is she my friends, believe me true
she'd slit your throat and rob you too
close your eyes when you see her come
lock your door or be undone."
 
Upon reaching the torchlit Glen the hooded driver reigns the black draft horses in with softly uttered woah. Pulling the brake lever back and tying off the reigns off to it, he jumps down from the wagon with a grunt. With a wave of his hand the hired hands unhitch the horses, taking them to water and to feed. Two other hands take two sets of chocks, wedging them behind the wagons wheels and. The black clad figure reaches up pulling back his hood, the face revealed is that of a black rough coated humanoid wolf.

''Welcome my fellow light hearted scoundrels...make yourselves at home!''
 
"Thank you, Wolf. My head needs a rest from the worries of life. And my body could use some rest too."

*takes hood off, reveals a mass of curly blond hair bound in a ponytail and pointy ears, telling of her elf heritage. Takes off leather cloak, drapes it over her left arm. Takes a deep breath, blinks green eyes*

"Do I smell cookies?"
 
*slowly awakes to find everyone up and about. Rubs eyes and yawns, stretching arms.*

Sup everybody, don't worry, the life of the party just woke up!

*pulls down hood to reveal human face with straight brown hair, but a milky blue green eyes, the signs of a sorcerer.*
 
''Whatever you desire my lovely Elf of golden hair the forest will supply. Wakey wakey my sorcerer friend and warm your bones by the fire. Long time no see Celestial. I see our bard has quite the knack for song.''
 
Last edited:
*smiles politely at Wolf before pulling down my own hood slowly, revealing short, fiery red hair and bright green eyes, as well as a mischievous smile*

"Long time, no see, my friend. Couldn't help but join up. You know my. . . profession is frowned upon in these parts. Always good to have an ally."

*goes over to the fire and stretches out*
 
-A hand raised to stroke his furry chin as if deep in thought- ''There two of the worlds oldest professions...which one would you have an affiliation with Red...hmmmm?''
 
''I think our wandering band has a formidable one for protection.''
 
*smiles, and the knife disappears*

"Finally finished training about two weeks ago. So I'm more fully equipped than ever to protect our merry little band." *rumples hair and stretches* "So what have you been up to, Wolf? Been kind of lonely, doing all that schooling and such to do what I've known to do for years."
 
''Equally lonely while recovering from health issues that has taken months.''
 
*gives a sympathetic smile, stretching*

"That's got to suck, Wolf. Illness is never a fun thing to deal with. I consider myself blessed that I have remained healthy and my guts inside me. Now, who wants food?" *opens up my pack to reveal bread and meat*
 
''Complete kitchen in the wagon Red just for such occasions.''
 
Food! Count me in! I haven't eaten a warm meal in weeks!

*runs over to kitchen to stare as food is prepared*
 
*laughs as I start to cook, humming softly* "Well, there's more where this came from. I always travel with plenty of food. You never know when you'll eat next otherwise"
 
''Here all you have to do is focus your mind on what you want and the forest provides.''
 
Yeah, but that's not nearly as fun as doing it yourself!

*resumes staring at food hungrily*
 
The old man with long white hair and beard, moves slowly from the tree line into the glen. Stopping he raises his hand in greeting, seeing his old friend Wolf and the red haired lass he knew in a what seemed a former life.

"My friends, it is so nice to see you again. It has been far too long!"

Wolf - hope you are feeling much better!
 
-Rumbling a deep chuckle Wolf closes his eyes mentally focusing on basket filled with cheeses, fruits, vegetables and spices from around the known world. Opening his golden lupine eyes with a fanged grin, the basket appears out of thin air into his muscular arms- ''Eh voila mon ami...a Cornucopia of produce to add to Red's menu.'' Ambling over to the gypsy wagon and steps up into it, it would creak under his bulk as he did so.

''Welcome old friend make yourself at home.'' -Wolf pokes his head out the wagons window-
 
Last edited:
"Daggers and swords, old friends revealed
Even more those still concealed.
Come one, come all, come have a meal
F'r tommorrow we might have tah steal."

Rises soundlessly and jumps from the wagon, performing a summersault to land lightly, pushing back the hood to reveal a human face with short brown hair and green eyes, a sardonic smile at the mouth corners.

"A bard, a poet a writer am I
An assassin, a dark little spy
Never can people decide what to name
This person who really enjoys a little game."
 
Back
Top