Women that don't mind sucking after fucking.

This is an interesting topic. I don't mind sucking and tasting my own juices on his dick, but the point is it's not his business to decide when his member enters my mouth. In our marriage, I blow him and he doesn't fuck my face. I do love to give blowjobs and he gets them very often, but it's always on my terms.

Except.

Just last Tuesday I had had a dentist appointment and local anaesthesia was still effecting my mouth - didn't feel a thing on the right side of my face! And as it happens, being a dental fetishist, having my mouth numb is the only time when I like and WANT to get my face fucked. There's something incredibly hot when I've hardly any control over my tongue, saliva or teeth... So dearest hubby knew already earlier on I want him to abuse my mouth before the anesthesia wears off, and so he did. He was pounding me from behind while I was flat on my stomach, it was super intense (as I was so turned on after the dentist) and my pussy contracted like hell while I orgasmed. After my contractions stopped he pulled out, turned me around, shoved himself into my mouth and carried on banging like he did just seconds ago inside my other hole. Oh my lord did it feel good!! And how odd is it, that under any other circumstances I wouldn't tolerate it for a second!

But long story short, if my mouth is uncontrollably numb, I love nothing more than him making me swallow every drop he just pulled out with him from my soaked pussy.
 
My wife likes to suck a dick that has just cum in her or someone elses (mine I hope) ass. So do I.
 
The idea of a women who won't suck cock after being fucked quite frankly disgusts me.

She'd be out the door pal.
 
Love being able to taste myself on a guy, have no problem with sucking after fucking.
 
Put me in the absolutely LOVE IT category. Many times my husband has pulled from me, his cock soaked with a hot mix of my juices and his cum, moved up and offered it to me for sucking. I never say no and the taste is a turn on.

Same here and I will add I GRAVE my hubby's cock after he's fucked one or more of m GFs and I lick them clean as well
 
love it...

Love to be fucking doggie, stop,pull away from him, spin around and suck his cock coated in me and taste us, turn back around and continue....Yummm!
 
the only thing that my OL:rose: doesn't do that I wish she would, she just doesn't like the taste :(
 
the only thing that my OL:rose: doesn't do that I wish she would, she just doesn't like the taste :(

Mine has to be pretty drunk, otherwise no chance. Don't you wish women could always have sex like they do when they're drunk? Imagine that world, sigh...
 
Lisabeth; that is what My SO does to me and it drives me crazy. She says she loves the taste of her pussy.
 
Riding him until I cum on his cock several times..then slip off and move down sucking his juice covered dick..laying there with my lips tightened to the right pressure allowing him to fuck my mouth..tasting myself on him which drives me sexually crazy. Often I will tell him tasting myself makes me want to eat pussy, which it does..very much so. I then suck it back in and am rewarded in short order with his cream cascading down my throat. Sucking..swallowing untill he is gripping the bedsheets.. practically begging for mercy. Then sitting up..maybe a bit of that hot mix still on my lips and chin. How can a bisexual wife in her right mind not enjoy such a thingf?:kiss:
 
How many women here don't mind sucking on a cock that's been in their (or any) pussy? I'm asking because but am working on a story and need to hear both sides of the story. Why yes, and why not. Thanks!



If the guy I'm with wants me to, then I'll do it.

I keep myself clean "down there" so I don't mind the taste... Besides, giving him a nice, slow blowjob after sex is a great way to get him hard again for repeats.
 
Riding him until I cum on his cock several times..then slip off and move down sucking his juice covered dick..laying there with my lips tightened to the right pressure allowing him to fuck my mouth..tasting myself on him which drives me sexually crazy. Often I will tell him tasting myself makes me want to eat pussy, which it does..very much so. I then suck it back in and am rewarded in short order with his cream cascading down my throat. Sucking..swallowing untill he is gripping the bedsheets.. practically begging for mercy. Then sitting up..maybe a bit of that hot mix still on my lips and chin. How can a bisexual wife in her right mind not enjoy such a thingf?:kiss:

WELL SAID :devil:
 
I'll throw myself into the loving it category. I love to taste myself on his dick. We can go back and forth as long as he can last.
 
Its a great turn on, I love sucking my hubbys or anyone elses once its been in mine or anyone elses :p
 
Not gonna lie - I love making out with wife after oral sex. Love the taste and texture and love the exclusiveness of the act. ...and the fact that her lips sometimes taste like both of us doesn't hurt nothing either.

Both hubby and I love it too. Snowballing -trading his cum back and forth between our mouths - a giant turn on!
 
Mine has to be pretty drunk, otherwise no chance. Don't you wish women could always have sex like they do when they're drunk? Imagine that world, sigh...

drunk or sober its a 'no go'! I love the taste of her freshly used pussy, but as its the only thing we can't agree on I guess I can accept it!
 
Back
Top