This is Cady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things I love: hotel beds.
9vKgo1fm.jpg

ZAczOKcm.jpg
I'd love it too if I was right beside you

Dropping by as well...

Tagging along Lovely to say hi as well! Cady, you are a classy photographer (and those thighs just make me salivate--in a sexy way, not a drooling sad kinda way). Lovely, you are just damn lovely.

And I would luv to lay next to you :D
:)

Well I'd surely have loved to have taken a peek under those sheets.
Okay but it would have been dark. :p

Agreed, the mattresses are usually pretty good but I only find a decent pillow about 50% of the time.

Enjoy your time away!

Cheers
Thanks!

I've never slept well in hotel beds, but with you I'd enjoy one greatly anyway.
Sleep is for the young! ;)

If you were in m hotel bed, I would like them even more.
Of course. Because pillow fights. :cool:

whip or flogger?
Yes. :devil:

You look so sexy. Just wish I was there. :)
Thanks sweetie :kiss:

I'm here. You're there. In other words, you took a wrong turn somewhere. :p
I have always been directionally challenged. :(

How can you love hotel beds???? cept to be naughty in them:devil:
What's not to love? Beds I don't have to make and bedding I don't have to launder?! Win win!

Looking good! So what Hotel are you gonna start modelling for :p
LOL :kiss:

I'd love it too if I was right beside you
:) :)

I love looking at you in hotel beds!!!! Hell I just love looking at you:heart:
Thanks babe! :kiss:

Just dropping in to say hello beautiful!
Hello gorgeous! I love seeing your legs in here!

Tagging along Lovely to say hi as well! Cady, you are a classy photographer (and those thighs just make me salivate--in a sexy way, not a drooling sad kinda way). Lovely, you are just damn lovely.
LOL! I'm glad to make you drool in the good way. ;) Thanks for stopping by! :kiss:
Hot Damn...might the understatement of the day! So freaking sexy Cady!!:rose:
Aw, thanks cutie! :)

Hey sexy just drooling in. I mean dropping in. LOL
Heehee, thanks! :heart:

I'm back home after a too-short trip away. I ate and drank too much. Do you ever feel like you need a vacation to recover from your vacation?

So here's a cleavage shot from the other night when I had time to kill alone at the hotel bar. I'm guessing this is why a nice gentleman chatted with me and then picked up my bar tab. That's never happened to me before. :cool:

KawEN6Ql.jpg

I'm back home after a too-short trip away. I ate and drank too much. Do you ever feel like you need a vacation to recover from your vacation?

So here's a cleavage shot from the other night when I had time to kill alone at the hotel bar. I'm guessing this is why a nice gentleman chatted with me and then picked up my bar tab. That's never happened to me before. :cool:

KawEN6Ql.jpg
he should have picked you up too. I know i would have at least tried

KawEN6Ql.jpg

It would've worked on me. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back