Say Hello to the Temptresss

ed512baf-665c-4d06-867b-1700f1e39fd5_zps79a073c2.jpg

good thing its still standing ok. and that nasty thong is off as well. lovely pics temptress as always! you are such an erotic woman!

"WHAT SORT OF TROUBLE?
:kiss::kiss:
I'm just a little intimadated by your body is all. You just might be more woman than this old guy can handle. You would be gentle the 1st time ? I wouldn't want to start whimpering like a school kid.
smokin%2527%2520hot.gif

That's a relief would hate to think you'd not noticed it. :) Sounds a fine idea.

I always notice everything.

Lovely pic ..... so very sexy .

You have the most incredible butt .

Thank you honey :kiss:

whew! good thing you were there to catch that armoire! and wearing a sexy outfit as well!

good thing its still standing ok. and that nasty thong is off as well. lovely pics temptress as always! you are such an erotic woman!

Nasty thong????

Damn!! how sexy!

Thanks, jc! (not THE jc?!)

"WHAT SORT OF TROUBLE?
:kiss::kiss:
I'm just a little intimadated by your body is all. You just might be more woman than this old guy can handle. You would be gentle the 1st time ? I wouldn't want to start whimpering like a school kid.
smokin%2527%2520hot.gif

Of course I would! If that's what you wanted!

I may not have mentioned it but I always want more. ;)

And that is a delicious looking pose

Hot Cross Buns!

I have never sampled English cuisine, but I believe I could start eating what I see here:)

Sweet and sexy Temptress YOU ARE SO SEXY, loved the strip tease.
So GREAT and SEXY YOU ARE THE WHOLE PACKAGE.....SEXY AND THAN SOME ........ :kiss::kiss::kiss::rose:

hiya... remember me?

Oops thought it was a pm.

Hello anyway, loving the ass pics as always. one of the asshole maybe?

Last edited:
Back