Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

"Harper's Point" Edited by LadyCibelle
Oringinally posted here in two parts is being made available for sale in Adobe Ebook format.
6514233_400x400.jpg

by Brent Grasson
Subject: Erotica, Fantasy, Fiction
Approximate Pages: 142
Language: English
Age Range: Adults
Publication Date: January 2005

Synopsis:
Exciting and sensory stimulating erotic drama by Brent Grasson, Harper’s Point is a dramatic feministic erotic story about a pair of sisters who inherit their family’s business and turns it into an empire of sexual fulfillment. Caroline, the matriarch of the Harper dynasty leads her family by enhancing their sexual fantasies and desires. The Harpers enjoy a modern day utopia. Along the way, the one thing that they desire the most is the only thing they are lack, love.

Last edited:
BlackSnake said:
"Harper's Point" Edited by LadyCibelle
Oringinally posted here in two parts is being made available for sale in Adobe Ebook format.
ebook_240x360.jpg

"Harper's Point"
by Brent Grasson
Our Price: $5.99
Publisher: Barn Burner EBook Publishing
Subject: Erotica, Fantasy, Fiction
Approximate Pages: 142
Language: English
Age Range: Adults
Publication Date: January 2005

Synopsis:
Exciting and sensory stimulating erotic drama by Brent Grasson, Harper’s Point is a dramatic feministic erotic story about a pair of sisters who inherit their family’s business and turns it into an empire of sexual fulfillment. Caroline, the matriarch of the Harper dynasty leads her family by enhancing their sexual fantasies and desires. The Harpers enjoy a modern day utopia. Along the way, the one thing that they desire the most is the only thing they are lack, love.

Congrats kind man :kiss:

KarenAm

For Karen AM

Usahar

You realize as you read the Preface to Karen Anne Mitchell’s novel, Usahar, that this writer is head and shoulders above the ordinary.

Beginning with an explanation and then a rebuttal of the ‘Damsel in Distress’ motif in contemporary works of fiction; Ms. Mitchell sets forth with a quiet, but subtle and powerful recollection of events to bring the reader into her story.

There is an ineffable tone or flavor to the style of writing that reminds one of Science Fiction Classics of the past; of Asimov and Arthur Clark, a detached but intimate presentation of detail and shade.

Science Fiction readers with a cultured aesthetic palate for excellence will find this novel a joy to read.

Re: KarenAm

amicus said:
For Karen AM

Usahar

You realize as you read the Preface to Karen Anne Mitchell’s novel, Usahar, that this writer is head and shoulders above the ordinary.

Beginning with an explanation and then a rebuttal of the ‘Damsel in Distress’ motif in contemporary works of fiction; Ms. Mitchell sets forth with a quiet, but subtle and powerful recollection of events to bring the reader into her story.

There is an ineffable tone or flavor to the style of writing that reminds one of Science Fiction Classics of the past; of Asimov and Arthur Clark, a detached but intimate presentation of detail and shade.

Science Fiction readers with a cultured aesthetic palate for excellence will find this novel a joy to read.

I hope you wrote a review for her book, because even though I am aware of her novel, you make me want to take a another look.

Ed. to add: Oops, I just saw that you had. Good job, and great props!

Last edited:
Re: Re: KarenAm

BlackSnake said:
I hope you wrote a review for her book, because even though I am aware of her novel, you make me want to take a another look.

Ed. to add: Oops, I just saw that you had. Good job, and great props!

To BlackSnake: Congratulations! And if you'd like a peek at the beginning of "The Usahar", here's the preface, prologue, and first chapter.

And to Amicus: Thank you! I've been spending the past several weeks polishing the prequel to "The Usahar", and your review has added still more impetus for me to get it done and published.

:)

awesome

just wanted to say cograts!

god......if i could make it to actual print one day! your stuff is great!

6607998_400x400.jpg

Single Parent
by Brent Grasson
Genre: Erotica

183 pages
Description: Adult Erotic Fiction

Synopsis:

This book is a tale about family bonding in its most primal form. There are no taboos, nothing they wont share, and nothing they wont do for each other. It is not a book for the softhearted as some actions depicted in this book are harsh and adult-oriented. But, first and foremost it is a book about the best love one can wish to achieve.

Book Information:

· Paperback: 183 pages
· Binding: Perfect-Bound
· Publisher: Barn Burner EBook Publishing (February 2005)
· Product Number: 17673933

Last edited:
BlackSnake said:
bbep2005020401.jpg

Single Parent
by Brent Grasson

$17.49
Paperback: 183 pages

Synopsis:

This book is a tale about family bonding in its most primal form. There are no taboos, nothing they wont share, and nothing they wont do for each other. It is not a book for the softhearted as some actions depicted in this book are harsh and adult-oriented. But, first and foremost it is a book about the best love one can wish to achieve.

Book Information:

· Paperback: 183 pages
· Product Number: 17673933

Oooh Snakey :)

I love the cover:D

A.B. Guye get's published

One of my stories has been included in the first Compilation by http://www.plain-brown-wrapper.net, called "Counting the Ways..."

It's a small start, but it's a start none the less.

Thank you , everyone, who has sent me encouragement over the past year and a half.

ABG :eek:

yeah!

how great for you....congrats!!
it's always great to see a fellow literocian make it to print! hopefully i won't be far behind you! :)

"Body Heat"

New Release Feb. 20, 2005

Body Heat
by Brent Grasson
Edited by Chantal Rioux-Lane and Christian Aragon
Approx: 226 pages
Price:
Paperback: $16.95
EBook: $6.99

Anthology:
REGRETTABLE PLEASURE
BUS TRIP
MAMA’S LITTLE BOY
HERITAGE
SHARING
MAMA’S BOY
CIRCUMSTANCES
MAMA’S ASS
CONVENIENT LOVER
TOMBOY
CONGENITAL ADRENAL HYPERPLASIA
PATRICIA
PITCHING IN
HOPELESS PERVERT
HUSBAND FIGURE

Last edited:
Re-Release in Paperback

Re-release in Paperback

Harper's Point
by Brent Grasson
Edited by Chantal Rioux-Lane

Price: $12.75
Paperback: 158 pages

Description: Erotic Short Story Fiction

Synopsis:

Exciting and sensory stimulating erotic drama by Brent Grasson, Harper's Point is a dramatic feministic erotic story about a pair of sister's who inherit their family's business and turns it into an empire of sexual fulfillment. Caroline, the matriarch of the Harper dynasty leads her family by enhancing their sexual fantasies and desires. The Harper's enjoy a modern day utopia. Along the way, the one thing that they desire is the only thing they lack, love.

Book Information:

· Paperback: 158 pages
· Product Number: 18234041

Last edited:
Teaching The Au Pair To Submit

“TEACHING THE AU PAIR TO SUBMIT”

POWERONE’S FIRST FULL LENGTH NOVEL
NOW ON SALE AT RENAISSANCE E-BOOKS.

RENAISSANCE E-BOOKS

SHE WAS BOUND TO PLEASE! First novel by the Literotica and Golden Clitoride Award winning author Powerone! Jessica is a full-time college student surviving on scholarships with no time or money for anything else, except her erotic daydreams of a tall, dark, dominant stranger. Facing a penniless, jobless summer, Jessica is thrilled when one of her professors refers her for a three month au pair position in Haiti, working for the prominent and wealthy Michael Jergen. Jessica jumps at the chance, envisioning a summer of adventure in an exotic new land. But, little though she dreams it, Jessica's fantasies are about to become real. For Jergen is tall, dark, and a domm, and in Jessica he instantly recognizes a beautiful young woman eager to submit. Thus commences Jessica's journey into a whirlwind world of submission, pleasure, erotic punishment – and the mystique of Haiti’s legendary Voodoo rituals.

Powerone said:
“TEACHING THE AU PAIR TO SUBMIT”

POWERONE’S FIRST FULL LENGTH NOVEL
NOW ON SALE AT RENAISSANCE E-BOOKS.

RENAISSANCE E-BOOKS

SHE WAS BOUND TO PLEASE! First novel by the Literotica and Golden Clitoride Award winning author Powerone! Jessica is a full-time college student surviving on scholarships with no time or money for anything else, except her erotic daydreams of a tall, dark, dominant stranger. Facing a penniless, jobless summer, Jessica is thrilled when one of her professors refers her for a three month au pair position in Haiti, working for the prominent and wealthy Michael Jergen. Jessica jumps at the chance, envisioning a summer of adventure in an exotic new land. But, little though she dreams it, Jessica's fantasies are about to become real. For Jergen is tall, dark, and a domm, and in Jessica he instantly recognizes a beautiful young woman eager to submit. Thus commences Jessica's journey into a whirlwind world of submission, pleasure, erotic punishment – and the mystique of Haiti’s legendary Voodoo rituals.

Congrats Powerone! :nana: I hope you sale many copies!

Pedantic

PhoenixPrime01 said:
BS* Pat on the back, handshake and I'll buy the first round to congradualte you Morgan.
As the Aussie's would say, "Good on ya mate."
Shouldn't that be? 'Good on YER mate' LOL
Seriously though, I hope that one day I'll be on this page. I fear much blood, sweat and years ahead though.
Well done.

BardsLady is Published.... hehee

Okay, I'm not sure how the announcments go on this thread. And I don't have any pictures of the covers to upload.. *le sigh* However, I DO have the happy news :nana:

My first E-Book, Poseidon's Heart came out last year with some pretty good reviews. Average 4 across the boardl.

Shadow Demon, My NanoWrimo story I write a year and some odd months ago.. Went on Sale on March 1st and, guess what? I just got the first review from that book:

http://www.fallenangelreviews.com/March2005/Penny-ShadowDemon.htm

5 Angels!

You can find exerpts for both books, plus the links to the actual Triskelion Publishing Website, on my Homepage:

http://dianet8.tripod.com

Enjoy!!

Back