Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

The Solitary Arrow

I had enough readers asking if they would be able to get a hardcopy to do a PDF conversion of my novel and put it up for sale on Lulu.

display.jpg

The Solitary Arrow

The Children Must Be Protected!

Here is my novel. You can get it in either paperback or e-book format. It is a thriller! Hope you like it. Had a few favorable responses on Amazon and Barnes and Noble...Hope you give it a whirl!

A Child's Avenger!

Attachments

• 5008.jpg
    5008.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Diary of an S&M Romance. By Dollie Llama

Great book.
Excerpt at:
http://www.smdiary.com

"Dollie Llama's angelic memoir sets her oh-so-devilish audience on fire. See you in Hell!"
—Charles Gatewood (Erotic photojournalist)

"One of the most insightful forays into the workings of the submissive mind. A must read for anybody even slightly interested in Dominance/submission and BDSM."
—BaadMaster (Head writer for Bondage.com and host of
the BaadMaster's Dungeon talk show on KSEXradio.com)

"This loving and positive portrayal of a submissive, by a submissive, should be read by Dom/mes to give a greater understanding of those they play with...and by submissives to learn that they aren't alone and shouldn't be ashamed of their consensual lifestyle.
Kudos to Dollie for such openness and courage."
—Mistress Genevieve (Lifestyle/professional Dominatrix,
Sex Therapist with The Dr. Susan Block Institute)

Alessia Brio said:

One hell of a $2 adventure! :nana:

The color of this text has nothing to do with envy! :D

Congratulations, seems you and Bel are a great team.

I sure wish I could write more and better ...

[whining mode]I want to be published too. [/whining mode]

:rose:

Play Ball Is Out

I even got mentioned in the blurb! With Sean Michael and BA Tortuga (two of the best selling authors for the press). My Story: On Ice. Come on, Ice Skating Cowboys... what's not to love?

playballcoverhp7.jpg

Play Ball!

Swing batter! Bend over and hike that ball! You got it, this one is all about the men of sports! From the tried and true favorites like football and baseball, to lesser known sports like cricket and fencing, Play Ball takes them all on, and sexes them up!

Featuring authors like Sean Michael, James Buchanan, BA Tortuga, and new to Torquere authors such as Sean Hagan and Linnet, this collection put together by CB Potts has something for everyone. So strap on the pads and get ready to rumble! Check out Play Ball today.

Available: http://www.torquerepress.com/cart/cart.php?m=product_list&c=759

AngelofDarkLust said:
I even got mentioned in the blurb! With Sean Michael and BA Tortuga (two of the best selling authors for the press). My Story: On Ice. Come on, Ice Skating Cowboys... what's not to love?

playballcoverhp7.jpg

Play Ball!

Swing batter! Bend over and hike that ball! You got it, this one is all about the men of sports! From the tried and true favorites like football and baseball, to lesser known sports like cricket and fencing, Play Ball takes them all on, and sexes them up!

Featuring authors like Sean Michael, James Buchanan, BA Tortuga, and new to Torquere authors such as Sean Hagan and Linnet, this collection put together by CB Potts has something for everyone. So strap on the pads and get ready to rumble! Check out Play Ball today.

:nana: Congratulations!

AngelofDarkLust said:

playballcoverhp7.jpg

Play Ball!

Congrats! Good job!

Re-release

Re-released (Edited for formatting and E&G) and moved to Lulu Press Inc.

Inbred
by Brent Grasson
This item rated Mature Mature
ISBN: 978-1-84728-681-9
$12.48 Print
$4.99 Download

Purchase this book from Lulu Press Inc.

Description:
Gloria Watson was a single mother doing the very best that she could to raise her son and daughter. She often found herself bartering to get the things that she needed to make it through to the next day. The struggles of dealing with two sexually charged gown children brings her face to face with the choices she has made as her son Darren chooses the marry the very sexy, young, and white Elizabeth. The union of the two families brings out forbidden secrets to the surface and blurs the natural order of kinships. The two families find that they have much more in common than they would have imagined. Taboo relationships breeds a new generation of erotically charged offspring. Loving twists allow the family members to realize their true desires in this erotic tail of loving sexual relationships and raw passions.
Product Details:

PDF (5700 kb)
Download: 1 documents (PDF), 5700 KB
Printed: 148 pages, 6.00" x 9.00", perfect binding, 60# cream interior paper, black and white interior ink , 100# exterior paper, full-color exterior ink
Publisher: Brent Grasson
Copyright: © 2006 by Brent Grasson Standard Copyright License
Language: English

Last edited:
don't know how many of you stop over at the Poetry boards, so i'm linking my new collection, Rise, Fall, and Acceptance, here, for those of you who might be inclined to check it out and purchase. it's up for advanced sales, at a discount until 11/1.

peace and blessings,

:rose: patrick (carrington)

Main Street Rag's New Publications

BookRiseFall.jpg

TheRainMan said:
don't know how many of you stop over at the Poetry boards, so i'm linking my new collection, Rise, Fall, and Acceptance, here, for those of you who might be inclined to check it out and purchase. it's up for advanced sales, at a discount until 11/1.

peace and blessings,

BookRiseFall.jpg

Congrats to you

TheRainMan said:

peace and blessings,

BookRiseFall.jpg

Awesome! Congratulations, Pat! :rose:

If you go to www.phaze.com and click on the "Coming Soon" link ... then scroll allllllllllllllllllllllllll the way to the bottom, you'll see a little notice that looks like this:

DECEMBER

fine flickering hungers (print) - Alessia Brio

I'm going to print! :nana:

impressive said:
If you go to www.phaze.com and click on the "Coming Soon" link ... then scroll allllllllllllllllllllllllll the way to the bottom, you'll see a little notice that looks like this:

Very cool, imp. Yay! :nana:

impressive said:
Awesome! Congratulations, Pat! :rose:

thanks, old friend.

you're Alessio Brio? . . . why didn't i know that? :cool:

sometimes, i worry about myself . . .

i'll check out your book -- congrats!

:rose:

impressive said:

Way to go! Where will I be able to buy? :nana:

Just Erotic Romance Reviews

I was reading the "Just Erotic Romance" site and I saw that "Amichu" by Alessia Brio and Will Belegon is set to be reviewed in Issue #83 for 9/3 posting. Congrats!

BlackSnake said:
I was reading the "Just Erotic Romance" site and I saw that "Amichu" by Alessia Brio and Will Belegon is set to be reviewed in Issue #83 for 9/3 posting. Congrats!

Thanks. Now, let's just hope it's a kick ass review. ;)

TheRainMan said:

peace and blessings,

BookRiseFall.jpg

Yes!

So very happy for you!!!!

Back