❓ Inquiring Minds Want To Know - Discussion Thread

#22 (suggested)

Mindfucking

Do you like it? Like to do it? What are some ways you have or like to experience a good mind fuck?
If you like, share some good and/or bad experiences.

I'm super curious to hear from everyone here! :cattail:

It the positive sense I am a huge fan of a good mind fuck. I love it when a lover is able to get into your brain and push good buttons, twist and turn inside of you mind.

I'm not sure I can give a good example because most of them tend to be highly subjective. What works for one couple won't work for another since they're different people. You kind of have to find your way into that passionate portion of the brain and I'm fairly sure it's rarely the same path.

As for the bad mindfuck, not a fan and have no tolerance for the game playing or lying that it often entails.

Yeah still me potentially. Or at least the me of a dozen years ago; depending on how bad things were.

There was a period when my daughter was very young that I was very depressed... and I accidentally started teaching her sign language. Not American sign language, just our own made up point and motion and occasionally tongue click communication. Because it was too much effort to talk some days...

She would stay pretty quiet most of the time I was taking care of her (which was all the time) and quickly liven up and talk more on my wife's day or two off.... but I realized things had to change when I caught her toungue clicking and tryingg to hand motion to other kids at a playground...

That's crazy. I spent a few years not speaking when I was younger. I used a similar form of communication.

I'm a sadist. I like to think I have mind fucked loads of people. I do like putting women in uncomfortable positions. Usually I will start a sexual chat why they are at work. Knowing the woman is turned on and wet and wet to the point it can be noticed by either sight or smell is fun. Once I get to the point she wants to handle things, I tell her I have to go. When we chat again later that night I will edge her as we chat about non-sexual things. When I tell her to cum it is usually intense. The mind fuck happened the whole time. I've never asked the woman if she enjoyed the mind fuck. If/when I chat with another woman sexually here I'll ask her.

I've been involved in these kind of "one size fits all" shenanigans. They're fun. I won't do these at work anymore though, because... work. I don't think I've ever smelled like sex from sexting alone???

These days, I'm more interested in a more tailored mind fuck. Don't get me wrong, FunFilled - I'm sure you make it more specific to each woman you're with. And yet, it's kind of the same basic activity. Nothing wrong with it - it's fun, for sure.

I've done a couple goofy, fun, super hot mind fuck things - but maybe it was more predicament bondage or a predicament situation? Like not getting caught at work. Is a predicament situation a mindfuck?? Yes!

It's been mentioned here before - having a partner crawl up inside your head, spend some time, then crack ya like a coconut! And then ever so sweet and gently, help put back together those puzzle pieces. Sometimes transformative, sometimes not but always cathartic.

That's what I want. Maybe it's that old cliche of wanting someone to push my boundaries.

In the past, I was definitely interested in physical hurt. The harder the better. Now, as I'm older, emotional masochism is becoming more appealing. I'm not sure why? Maybe I'm more open to exploring it??

I mind-fucked my dog last night! Well... sort of! I thought she peed on the floor so I did the whole "what did you do?" in my best Domme dog-mom voice. Oh, she looked so sad and forlorn! The "pee" was a shadow on the floor. The rest of the night she followed me around trying to get back in my good graces. I felt awful!

Needless to say, I gave her lots of aftercare.

Before I post a new question, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who participates. Hearing everyone's experiences, thoughts and advice has been really interesting and eye opening for me personally.
I just want to make sure yall want to keep going? I never want this to become an echo chamber or an uninviting place to anyone (not that is has!). I guess all feedback is appreciated.

The Partner Influence

Are there any kinks or specific acts that you only tried because your partner wanted to try? Did they appeal afterwards? How much of what you like now has been influenced by partners of the past?

Before I post a new question, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who participates. Hearing everyone's experiences, thoughts and advice has been really interesting and eye opening for me personally.
I just want to make sure yall want to keep going? I never want this to become an echo chamber or an uninviting place to anyone (not that is has!). I guess all feedback is appreciated.

It's great PLP :) It's good to hear so many peoples thoughts on things. :D I'm down for the next round.

#22 (suggested)

Mindfucking

Do you like it? Like to do it? What are some ways you have or like to experience a good mind fuck?
If you like, share some good and/or bad experiences.

I'm super curious to hear from everyone here! :cattail:

Do i like it? Yaassss.

Example: The Motherfucking Countdown. Fuck that shit, and give me more. I loathe being teased, but i do like my soft limits pushed. Finding the sweet spot between too much and not enough makes me phone-chucking crazy, but when he hits it just right, the release is sublime. 😍

Do i like to do(give) it? Yes, but...

Example: The first thing that comes to mind is the time i was asking someone what his preferences were and then i gave him something completely different. His surprise and his laughter made it a fun memory. 'No one would ever expect it from you,' he said. The evil genius, i suppose. :eek:

And here comes the 'but': Aftercare. Is. Key.

I need it as much as a PYL as i do as a pyl, . I have lots of thoughts on that subject, but I'll save them for another time.

The Partner Influence

Are there any kinks or specific acts that you only tried because your partner wanted to try? Did they appeal afterwards? How much of what you like now has been influenced by partners of the past?

My idiot second husband kept tryna shove his dry dick in my ass without warning, and he wasn't very good about taking no for an answer. After we got a computer, i googled the fuck out of anal and surprise, surprise, now i like it.

Other than that, i have typically been the one to want to try new stuff.

Except of course for the Maglite Incident. :eek::heart::eek:

The Partner Influence

Oh yes. I think sex is a learning experience so you have to be open to learning and trying new things.

Most of my sexuality has been profoundly influenced by partners of the past. Though I initiated and tried my share of things, there were a lot of things where my first introduction was from a partner bringing it up. I probably didn't become sexually bold until my early thirties. I was always sexually adventurous, but it tended to be down the path of new partners engaging in traditional sex acts, as opposed to new sex acts.

Just off the top of my head and in no particular order:

E. introduced me to both bondage and swapping/swinging.
T. introduced me to role-playing in the sexual context and the D/s spectrum.
R. introduced me to the pleasure of phone sex, sexting, and edging.
P. and S. introduced me to pleasures of fucking someone's wife in the classic cuckold type scenario.
L. introduced me to threesomes and then group sex.
K. introduced me to the pleasures of the random one-night stand and taught me many secrets on how to get from "Hi" to naked in the hotel room in less than five notes.

The list goes on and I am grateful for every one of them and probably missed a few along the way.

Oh yes. I think sex is a learning experience so you have to be open to learning and trying new things.

Most of my sexuality has been profoundly influenced by partners of the past. Though I initiated and tried my share of things, there were a lot of things where my first introduction was from a partner bringing it up. I probably didn't become sexually bold until my early thirties. I was always sexually adventurous, but it tended to be down the path of new partners engaging in traditional sex acts, as opposed to new sex acts.

Just off the top of my head and in no particular order:

E. introduced me to both bondage and swapping/swinging.
T. introduced me to role-playing in the sexual context and the D/s spectrum.
R. introduced me to the pleasure of phone sex, sexting, and edging.
P. and S. introduced me to pleasures of fucking someone's wife in the classic cuckold type scenario.
L. introduced me to threesomes and then group sex.
K. introduced me to the pleasures of the random one-night stand and taught me many secrets on how to get from "Hi" to naked in the hotel room in less than five notes.

The list goes on and I am grateful for every one of them and probably missed a few along the way.

Paul,
I'd like to buy a vowel and see if we can make acronym out of your lovers initials! :rose:

The Partner Influence

I tend to tailor any sexual experience to my partner's desire. I have my kinks but most of them involve control in one way or another. Luckily as a man, the point of sexual release is more easily achieved through stimulation :D

My first partner, lets call her D. She was quite a bit older than me. She was also a larger woman, she would be considered a BBW and a PAWG. But She LOVED TO FUCK. I mean this woman had a appetite for the carnal that would put half of lit to shame and would teach the other half something. She would cum 4 and 5 times before sex then at least as many during and after. Give her 10 minutes and she was back on top. Work, House, Car, Truck, Dirt road, parking lot, church, desk, chair, couch, table, bed it didn't matter as long as I was inside her. She took my virginity and introduced me into the shallow end of many things that would become my kinks later. Though I don't know if even she knew what everything was at the time. I think I would be a very different person if she hand't dug her nails into my back that first time.

After her, I had a series of casual hook ups and I can't say they influenced my appetite more than they sated it for a time. I never lied to any of them, they were aware that I was here for the sex and to have a good time. They all were in the same frame of mind so no feelings were hurt and good times had by all.

I started noticing that my appetite became more "specialized" as I got older and I think I rubbed some of that off onto others. Through conversation and explanation I introduced my co-worker into bdsm and now she has a Daddy of her own so I guess I will be on her list in the future :D

I tend to tailor any sexual experience to my partner's desire. I have my kinks but most of them involve control in one way or another. Luckily as a man, the point of sexual release is more easily achieved through stimulation :D

My first partner, lets call her D. She was quite a bit older than me. She was also a larger woman, she would be considered a BBW and a PAWG. But She LOVED TO FUCK. I mean this woman had a appetite for the carnal that would put half of lit to shame and would teach the other half something. She would cum 4 and 5 times before sex then at least as many during and after. Give her 10 minutes and she was back on top. Work, House, Car, Truck, Dirt road, parking lot, church, desk, chair, couch, table, bed it didn't matter as long as I was inside her. She took my virginity and introduced me into the shallow end of many things that would become my kinks later. Though I don't know if even she knew what everything was at the time. I think I would be a very different person if she hand't dug her nails into my back that first time.

After her, I had a series of casual hook ups and I can't say they influenced my appetite more than they sated it for a time. I never lied to any of them, they were aware that I was here for the sex and to have a good time. They all were in the same frame of mind so no feelings were hurt and good times had by all.

I started noticing that my appetite became more "specialized" as I got older and I think I rubbed some of that off onto others. Through conversation and explanation I introduced my co-worker into bdsm and now she has a Daddy of her own so I guess I will be on her list in the future :D

I think that is kind of how it works - we are introduced, we explore, then it is our turn to introduce. We are taught, then we teach. If we're lucky that cycle continues through our entire sexual lives.

The Partner Influence

I'm the partner trying to influence. I'm open minded, mostly. But if something is suggested, wth, I'll probably try it.

Has that ever backfired on you? My first subs and I accidentally caught their bedroom on fire once. First time with wax play... It was an exciting day to say the least.

Hahahaha! Obviously you're far more exciting than I.

Back