Bored Female

heard that one before - but anyway I am here you are here pm if you wish but if not best of luck

I’m terrible at these, but I’m a bored 29 year old female. I’m bi, looking to chat with guys and girls. I wouldn’t mind chatting, sharing kinks, fetishes, experiences and such. I consider myself pretty kinky and insatiable. I am into some taboo things. I prefer chatting through pm’s here. It’s easier for me to do.

Aud89 - See you have bumped your post. I am also into Taboo with some great experiences to share. I am mid 50s. However I don't chat through PM as 90% or more of the females are male, and I can't imagine anything more boring than typing sex. If you're willing to voice chat (anonymously) like Skype Voice and/or Google Voice, would love to give you some fun background stories... if not.. I understand. Enjoy your day!

I’m terrible at these, but I’m a bored 29 year old female. I’m bi, looking to chat with guys and girls. I wouldn’t mind chatting, sharing kinks, fetishes, experiences and such. I consider myself pretty kinky and insatiable. I am into some taboo things. I prefer chatting through pm’s here. It’s easier for me to do.

Hi. I have plenty f time to chat, if you are interested. HMU if you are interested. I am 56 y/o divorced dad and open for any topic.

Bump. My 18 year old neighbor just blew a load in me. Gonna be up a bit and looking to chat

Aud89 - See you have bumped your post. I am also into Taboo with some great experiences to share. I am mid 50s. However I don't chat through PM as 90% or more of the females are male, and I can't imagine anything more boring than typing sex. If you're willing to voice chat (anonymously) like Skype Voice and/or Google Voice, would love to give you some fun background stories... if not.. I understand. Enjoy your day!
You've never seen me do it. lol

Back