Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 02-16-2010, 01:14 PM   #101
neci
icen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepGreenEyes View Post
I could answer, but I have recently been chastised for frivolous bantering on the BDSM Talk boards.

But, yes. Or Pine Paddle.
am i going to have to steer You back onto the topic again? the topic is orgasm denial. orgasm control. being played like an instrument. plucked and pulled, but not allowed to hit the highest notes. until there is begging. and pleading. recognition of where the orgasm is coming from. of Who is responsible for it.

hmmmm... Pine Paddle....

Old 02-16-2010, 02:23 PM   #102
midwestyankee
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by neci_please_me View Post
am i going to have to steer You back onto the topic again? the topic is orgasm denial. orgasm control. being played like an instrument. plucked and pulled, but not allowed to hit the highest notes. until there is begging. and pleading. recognition of where the orgasm is coming from. of Who is responsible for it.

hmmmm... Pine Paddle....
Exactly. Because mine can easily have an orgasm from giving oral sex, one of my favorite approaches is to deny orgasm and then insist that she service my cock for the duration of a long burned CD.

And then make her wait some more during a vigorous ass-fucking.

Old 02-16-2010, 04:06 PM   #103
DeepGreenEyes
Whittled

Quote:

hmmmm... Pine Paddle....
Yes. It is hard to stay on topic, even when the subject is controlling orgasms. You'd think if anything could keep me from crashing through the topic guardrail and going offroad, it would be orgasm denial. But there it is.

Continuing on-topic: I like hearing the weakening vocal resolve as I ask each question. The growing desperation and need. The brain on automatic because the body wants something so badly and will do whatever I say to eventually be granted it. I like building, um, someone's pleasure, and then leveling it. Over and over.

And I like pretending that I like this because it eventually results in a more intense orgasm for that someone.

~ some poems

"You never fail if you know in your heart that you did your best. 'I did my best: that is all I could do.' Are you going to make mistakes? Of course. But it is not failure if you made the full effort." ~ J. Wooden

Old 02-16-2010, 04:14 PM   #104
neci
icen

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestyankee View Post
Exactly. Because mine can easily have an orgasm from giving oral sex, one of my favorite approaches is to deny orgasm and then insist that she service my cock for the duration of a long burned CD.

And then make her wait some more during a vigorous ass-fucking.
that is evil. evil. evil. evil.

Quote:
Yes. It is hard to stay on topic, even when the subject is controlling orgasms. You'd think if anything could keep me from crashing through the topic guardrail and going offroad, it would be orgasm denial. But there it is.

Continuing on-topic: I like hearing the weakening vocal resolve as I ask each question. The growing desperation and need. The brain on automatic because the body wants something so badly and will do whatever I say to eventually be granted it. I like building, um, someone's pleasure, and then leveling it. Over and over.

And I like pretending that I like this because it eventually results in a more intense orgasm for that someone.
i think You also like it, because You know it has a tendancy to piss me off.

Old 02-16-2010, 04:26 PM   #105
DeepGreenEyes
Whittled

Quote:
i think You also like it, because You know it has a tendancy to piss me off.
This is the type of healthy emotional glue that holds relationships together.

~ some poems

"You never fail if you know in your heart that you did your best. 'I did my best: that is all I could do.' Are you going to make mistakes? Of course. But it is not failure if you made the full effort." ~ J. Wooden

Last edited by DeepGreenEyes : 02-16-2010 at 04:31 PM.

Old 02-16-2010, 04:50 PM   #106
MasterPhoenix
The Phoenix is hunting

Orgasm control rocks. I absolutely LOVE it when a slave can cum on my command...

I say it... she does it...

Even more fun... she asks.. I say no... and continue tormenting....

Oh sweet control...

You're so fetching when you're down on all fours/ And when you hear your master/ you will come a little faster, thanks to/ bitch School."
--Spinal Tap

Old 02-16-2010, 06:05 PM   #107
midwestyankee
Literotica Guru

Quote:
that is evil. evil. evil. evil.

Thank you. That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day. Of course, I work alone so it has been a typically very quiet day.

Old 02-16-2010, 06:05 PM   #108
midwestyankee
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPhoenix View Post
Orgasm control rocks. I absolutely LOVE it when a slave can cum on my command...

I say it... she does it...

Even more fun... she asks.. I say no... and continue tormenting....

Oh sweet control...
Exactly.

On that note, babe.....come for me, now!

Old 02-17-2010, 08:37 PM   #109
subish2009
Literotica Guru

God, I wish I could cum on command. I'm pretty good at not cumming until permission is granted, but those women who can go from nothing to screaming and writhing at their PYL's word? So jealous...

I like long periods of denial, during which I'm made to beg my heart out, followed by strings of forced orgasms where my begging switches from wanting him to let me cum to pleading with him to stop...really drives home the who's-in-charge-here point.

Old 02-18-2010, 07:20 AM   #110
callinectes2
Really Experienced

Ugh, no thanks to orgasam denial. Thankfully Daddy feels the same way. He will tease me and bring me to the point that I beg for an orgasm but he has no interest in denying me for days, weeks, etc. He knows it would be counter-productive to do that anyway. After a period of time I'd just lose interest. He greatly prefers that I remain interested.

Old 02-18-2010, 08:55 AM   #111
neci
icen

Quote:
Originally Posted by subish2009 View Post
God, I wish I could cum on command. I'm pretty good at not cumming until permission is granted, but those women who can go from nothing to screaming and writhing at their PYL's word? So jealous...

I like long periods of denial, during which I'm made to beg my heart out, followed by strings of forced orgasms where my begging switches from wanting him to let me cum to pleading with him to stop...really drives home the who's-in-charge-here point.
your description of the orgasm denial is... yes. i love it and i hate it at the same time. i guess when i am in the midst of it, i really don't care at all one way or another. it is just my body responding to what it is allowed to do. i never thought of myself as a whimperer or a beggar, but orgasm control has taught me that yes i am.

i am getting close to be able to cum on command. it is so wild. when the body wants something, it is amazing how it can be trained to respond.

my next goal is to control my squirting and become an human super soaker. this requires target practice. i currently lack accuracy.

Old 02-18-2010, 09:07 AM   #112
subish2009
Literotica Guru

Quote:
your description of the orgasm denial is... yes. i love it and i hate it at the same time. i guess when i am in the midst of it, i really don't care at all one way or another. it is just my body responding to what it is allowed to do. i never thought of myself as a whimperer or a beggar, but orgasm control has taught me that yes i am.

i am getting close to be able to cum on command. it is so wild. when the body wants something, it is amazing how it can be trained to respond.

my next goal is to control my squirting and become an human super soaker. this requires target practice. i currently lack accuracy.
Oh, yeah...major whimperer and beggar here... And I love it because I try so hard to be a smart-ass and talk tough and not let him reduce me to that, but that just makes it so much better when he does...and he always does.

No one has tried to train me to cum on command yet. Achieving g-gasms are the current project du jour.

Old 02-20-2010, 08:29 PM   #113
Younginlondon
Experienced

yet

there seems to be few women out there that like to control orgasms as opposed to having their own denied ?

Old 04-05-2011, 05:10 PM   #114
KinkyBaldGuy
Experienced

revival

This thread has been dead for over a year, thought I'd give it a bump and see if there is any interest in reviving it.

Old 04-05-2011, 07:37 PM   #115
DeepGreenEyes
Whittled

Yes. It is an absolutely perfect topic.

~ some poems

Old 04-05-2011, 08:31 PM   #116
subish2009
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Yes. It is an absolutely perfect topic.
Agreed. A fave. The only topic in weeks to lure me out of hiding.

Old 04-05-2011, 09:36 PM   #117
PassionateStars

catching up here

Orgasm denial.

The women who get so very turned on by the command to wait, or by begging to cum - very sweet

Old 04-05-2011, 10:08 PM   #118
Curious_in_Cali
Terribly Human

Yup. I think I prefer the word "Control" over "Denial", but definately good stuff here. To be specific...better than triple chocolate truffle cheesecake kinda good.

Last edited by Curious_in_Cali : 04-06-2011 at 12:08 AM.

Old 04-05-2011, 10:13 PM   #119
Bandit58
Sir's wonder woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by callinectes2 View Post
Ugh, no thanks to orgasam denial. Thankfully Daddy feels the same way. He will tease me and bring me to the point that I beg for an orgasm but he has no interest in denying me for days, weeks, etc. He knows it would be counter-productive to do that anyway. After a period of time I'd just lose interest. He greatly prefers that I remain interested.
My sex drive is at the lower end of the scale anyway, so to deny me orgasms for days/weeks would just make me switch off. It's a "skill" I learned during my first emotionally abusive marriage, when my husband told me I was frigid because I "didn't enjoy sex" - he was wrong, because it was sex with HIM that I hated.

I'm often not "in the mood" and Sir usually initiates our sexual play, but once I get into it I can have multiple g-spot orgasms, which He delights in prolonging by stopping the stimulation just as I am about to "get there" However He also delights in seeing me a quivering shaking mess, so I know I'll always be taken care of!

Happily collared and married to my Master Gil_T2 on 9 December 2006

"D/s is how we express that we love each other, BDSM is how we make love with each other." from desertslave

I'm still hot...it just comes in flashes now!

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life!

The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer

Old 04-05-2011, 11:19 PM   #120
subish2009
Literotica Guru

But "orgasm denial" doesn't have to equal days/weeks, does it? Sometimes I'm made to wait days, but usually we're talking hours...or minutes that feel like hours. I think, like anything else, it is what you make of it.

Days and days can get old and make me grumpy and backfire. But minutes made to feel like hours...yeah. That's my happy place.

Old 04-06-2011, 01:45 AM   #121
pussy_eater13
Experienced

Denial

I have only physically denied myself orgasms for over a period of time. I went about a week of bringing myself to the edge for hours on end. I was actually away on a business trip while I pretty much tortured myself. I will have to say though, my nuts felt like they were about to explode all the way home! My trip consisted of about 9 or 10 people so we took a large van to our destination. Fortunately I didn't have to drive! When I got home I immediately took a bath and let myself go. I was amazed on the intensity of my orgasm and how much cum actually came out.

On a side note, I recently did this to my pet. She and I live in different countries right now but she followed my instructions to a t. She is a very orgasmic person, some times it feels as though I blow on her and she would be sent over the edge. So you can imagine how erotic it felt to her not to be able to release until I told her so...which was 9 days. She knew the timeline as well. As it was explained to me, it was something she had never done before and as I helped her through her first O in nine days I felt powerful! I only wish I was there to actually participate!

You don't always have to fuck her hard,
In fact sometimes that's not right to do.
Sometimes you got to make some love,
And fuck give her smooches too.
Sometimes you got to squeeze,
Sometimes you got to say please,
Sometimes you got to say Hey, I'm goin to fuck you.
Softly. I'm gonna to screw you gently.
I'm gonna hump you sweetly,
I'm gonna ball you discreetly
And they you say hey I bought you flowers
And then you say hey wait a minute Sally
I think I have something in my teeth
Can you get it out for me
That's FUCKING team work!
What's your favorite position
That's cool with me
It's not my favorite
But I'll do it for you
What's your favorite dish
I'm not gonna cook it
But I'll order it from zanzibar!
And then I'm gonna love you completely
And then I'll FUCKING fuck you discreetly
And then I'll fucking bone you completely
But then, I'm gonna fuck you harrrrrdddd. HAARRRDDDDD

-Tenacious D

Old 04-06-2011, 08:44 PM   #122
TrueFox
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit58 View Post
My sex drive is at the lower end of the scale anyway, so to deny me orgasms for days/weeks would just make me switch off. It's a "skill" I learned during my first emotionally abusive marriage, when my husband told me I was frigid because I "didn't enjoy sex" - he was wrong, because it was sex with HIM that I hated.
I did the same thing to adapt to an undeserving male figure in my life who treated me the same way, Bandit.

These days though, forbid me from having orgasms, and I get euphoric. I think it gets me more turned on than anything else...having no outlet for my heightened arousal, knowing that my frustration is giving someone else pleasure...

Old 04-06-2011, 10:07 PM   #123
subish2009
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFox View Post
I did the same thing to adapt to an undeserving male figure in my life who treated me the same way, Bandit.

These days though, forbid me from having orgasms, and I get euphoric. I think it gets me more turned on than anything else...having no outlet for my heightened arousal, knowing that my frustration is giving someone else pleasure...
Nothing makes me feel subbier than that kind of sadism. My most helpless, earnest begging met with nothing but a smirk, and a simple "No."

Old 04-06-2011, 10:32 PM   #124
Curious_in_Cali
Terribly Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by subish2009 View Post
My most helpless, earnest begging met with nothing but a smirk, and a simple "No."
*Melt*

Old 04-07-2011, 03:29 PM   #125
world69peace
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly74 View Post
Forcing me to orgasm is something he does alot. He'll grab my hair and make me masturbate with out any rest..sometimes to 15-20 orgasms in a row. I'll beg for a small break at times because my heart will be racing so fast and I will be all hot, sweaty and breathless; occassionally he will allow that, but usually he'll just pull my hair harder and say "again." Or he'll twist my nipple for asking. It's one of the coolest tortures ever invented

oooh my!! that is sooooo hot! And now this is on my wish list! Someone commanding me to cum and cum and cum again! And the hair pulling and nipple twisting!! oh my! Yes!!!

A girl can dream!