AmPics Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kicking off the days off with a caffeine fest, trying to get some writing done before I return to the world of IT

tumblr_nydw2pxmzZ1r5jqq2o1_540.jpg

Goddamnit. You got me there. :p But don't expect anything great. :D

Don't you worry, that bar is as low as it can go :)

Good morning! Trying to clean and get ready for tomorrow. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. :rose::rose::rose:

attachment.php

Evening! I went to Ross and took a look at their coffee mugs but nothing stood out. I am still on the hunt...hope you had a productive day.

Kicking off the days off with a caffeine fest, trying to get some writing done before I return to the world of IT

tumblr_nydw2pxmzZ1r5jqq2o1_540.jpg

Pumpkin spice?

Evening! I went to Ross and took a look at their coffee mugs but nothing stood out. I am still on the hunt...hope you had a productive day.

I never thought finding coffee cups that are fun, was so hard. I mean the last couple have been from Amazon or Wal Mart. But even Wal Mart was pretty picked through the fun ones.
I think I cleaned my house good enough today, to make a mess of it tomorrow.

Have a Great Thanksgiving!!:rose:

I never thought finding coffee cups that are fun, was so hard. I mean the last couple have been from Amazon or Wal Mart. But even Wal Mart was pretty picked through the fun ones.
I think I cleaned my house good enough today, to make a mess of it tomorrow.

Have a Great Thanksgiving!!:rose:

Good enough is sometimes great!

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. Eat, sleep and do it again Friday :)

HAPPY THANKS GIVING TO ALL!!

off to cook a big dinner with my entire family, very lucky!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING SWEET ONES, AND A BIG CHEER TO ALL OF YOU :rose::kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Attachments

• Photo on 11-26-15 at 3.48 PM.jpg
    Photo on 11-26-15 at 3.48 PM.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 6
Oh sweet Emmy Christina, (even your name sounds magical), thanksgiving is a slightly alien concept to those this side of the water, but I feel I would love to celebrate the festival with you. That warming fire, your engaging smile, those provocative breasts, topped with sharing a glass or two of wine. Who could ask for anything more?

Too many bodies. Had to step outside for fresh air..

attachment.php

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! :heart::heart::rose::rose:

Last edited:
Fucking beautiful!!! Damn Sassy how does one tear himself away from that image long enough to comment? Let alone to live life. Damn!!
You are too sweet It makes me so happy when you comment. :rose::kiss:
At least you are still smiling and it looks like your sanity is intact, lol.
I maintained it all day. I am so impressed. My son didn't show up, so the fact that I maintained happiness all day, is now his loss lol
You look absolutely stunning, Sassy! Happiness agrees with you. :)
Thank you. It was a wonderful day! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back