Home for the Holidays (closed for Erica88)

Mike wished he could hear Nicole tell him how bad he was being and that Mommy was all his, but he understood the situation. Nonetheless, he kept plowing away at her pussy. He reached around and played with her clit as he fucked her, intently watching her head bob between Jenna's legs.

"Cum for her, Jenna...cum all over her tongue..." Mike urged, knowing he was getting close himself.
 
It didn't take long before Jenna came for the fourth time... or was it the third... or fifth... it was hard to tell which orgasms were actually just one or which ones were multiple close together, her pussy just was so sensitive and the toy had been so cruel. Nicole gasped a bit as the juices under her tongue increased in amount but kept licking while Mike kept fucking her.

She could feel how close he was and did her best to encourage him further with her body
 
"Ohh, fuck, M--!"

Mike almost gave it away as he hit his climax, cumming hard inside his mother's pussy, filling her up just like his cousin had hours ago.

He slowed down the thrusting of his hips and eventually slipped out of Nicole's pussy. He leaned up and kissed along her ear and neck. "Thank you, Mommy," he whispered.
 
Nicole smiled as he thanked her, loving the feel of his seed inside of her, mixing with that of Alex. Not much later she quietly left the room so that Jenna would never find out who she had been. She smiled as she saw Alex walking down the stairs in front of her, his hairs still wet from his shower.

----

In the months that followed both Jenna's and Rachel's bodies changed to reflect their pregnancy. Jenna knew that Mike had been the only guy she had been with and that he had to be the father, but Rachel had fucked Alex so often that it was very well possible he was the father of her child, but Mike was possible too.

Recently Nicole started to complain about feeling sick in the mornings too and they too started to prepare for another addition to the family.

The End

For story 2, join us 'here'
 
Last edited:
Back
Top