Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
my BF has a ruptured disk in his back, 2 swollen ones. He may also have degenerative disk disease. There are still a few non-surgical options that he's weighing, but at least the neurosurgeon he saw today listened to the whole story and is attempting to determine cause prior to treatment, rather than just treating the symptoms until the next time...

Not necessarily "good" news, per se, but it's better than not knowing.

Leah57 said:
my BF has a ruptured disk in his back, 2 swollen ones. He may also have degenerative disk disease. There are still a few non-surgical options that he's weighing, but at least the neurosurgeon he saw today listened to the whole story and is attempting to determine cause prior to treatment, rather than just treating the symptoms until the next time...

Not necessarily "good" news, per se, but it's better than not knowing.

I really hope for his sake that it's a false alarm on the degenerative disk disease diagnosis. The both of you are in my thoughts and I send you good wishes and hope that your boyfriend's pain is relieved with his treatment.

bobsgirl said:
Last night I dreamed I had a baby! :eek:

Last night I dreamed I was in New York! No idea why, but it was fun: I like NY!

I know where I will be next Saturday for sure, and I'm so excited! At the Billy Joel concert in Rotterdam!

Hi BG, how are you doing? :rose:

M's girl said:
Last night I dreamed I was in New York! No idea why, but it was fun: I like NY!

I know where I will be next Saturday for sure, and I'm so excited! At the Billy Joel concert in Rotterdam!

Hi BG, how are you doing? :rose:

MG!!!! :nana: You're a sight for sore eyes!

Denae said:
I really hope for his sake that it's a false alarm on the degenerative disk disease diagnosis. The both of you are in my thoughts and I send you good wishes and hope that your boyfriend's pain is relieved with his treatment.

Thanks, Denae. The doc he saw yesterday has quite a list of credentials, so I'm pretty confident in his diagnostic abilities... darnit!!!

ew!!!

I just pulled the most foul piece of GUNK out of the drain in my bathroom sink... accumulated hair, soap scum, mildew, etc.. it was friggin NASTY! but hey, my sink drains better!!!

Leah57 said:
I just pulled the most foul piece of GUNK out of the drain in my bathroom sink... accumulated hair, soap scum, mildew, etc.. it was friggin NASTY! but hey, my sink drains better!!!

We have to do that from time to time with our bathtubs' drains. Disgusting, but necessary.

bobsgirl said:
We have to do that from time to time with our bathtubs' drains. Disgusting, but necessary.

I only have to do this with my bathroom sink... but I have to do it every couple months... it's a job I hate but have to do.......

LOL!!

You gotta Nub indoor plumbing so much better than the alternative. Just think if you'd had to run out into your backyard.

EJFan said:
there was gurgling but no on the insides. :D

:eek: :eek: Watch out for the Skeeters! Don't want little Nubber to get bitten.

Come to think of it, a little swelling might do him some good.

EJFan said:
who said i didn't?

Nightbird said:
:eek: :eek: Watch out for the Skeeters! Don't want little Nubber to get bitten.

Come to think of it, a little swelling might do him some good.
the mosquitoes are annoying as shit... the minute long walk to the mailbox is enough to make me need a transfusion. sucks big time. :mad:

Ya those little sucking bastards, don't even give you the courtesy of a glass of wine. They just hop on, suck away and flit off. At least they swallow though.

EJFan said:
the mosquitoes are annoying as shit... the minute long walk to the mailbox is enough to make me need a transfusion. sucks big time. :mad:

Nightbird said:
Ya those little sucking bastards, don't even give you the courtesy of a glass of wine. They just hop on, suck away and flit off. At least they swallow though.
yeah... there's always a bright side. :rolleyes: :D

I always try to see the Silver Lining to every situation.

At least they don't come back after us for child support after using our blood to start their broods.

EJFan said:
yeah... there's always a bright side. :rolleyes: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back