Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will people learn how to freaking drive????? If a cop is on the side of the road with someone lights going...that dosent mean you have to slow down to 35 in a 55 zone....TURN SIGNAL....does that mean anything to you....if you don't know where you are going pull off to the side of the road and find out, dont' slow down to 20 mph in a 55 zone...and oh yes...please do talk a little more on your cell phone sooner or later you'll decide which lane you want......you stupid assholes!!!! Nothing like a good ride into the city to get you going!!!!!!


Ahhhhhh....better
 
Missingmeds said:
And they wonder why people have "Road Rage".

I swear...a 1 1/2 hr. trip home took me almost 3 hours....and my last straw was the guy that was half way out in traffic stoped for a red light...I just wanted to pull the car off the road and go ask him wtf he was doing...you had to literally swerve into the next lane not to hit him.....

I am so glad to be home.....

And how was your day Missing?
 
A couple of isolated blurts here.

What is wrong with you people? Whoever heard of an orientation class for a college class on a Saturday morning, at 8:30 in the morning, nonetheless? Do you not realize that most college students aren't even thinking of being out of bed yet, let alone thinking about consumer economics?


Look I normally don't say things like this but I am going to speak my mind on this one. Quit being a drama queen, we have all gone thru losses in our lives. You and you alone are the one responsible for this loss, so just get over yourself.

Okay now with all that said, sorry to hear about your bad night Nightbird.

Good morning everyone.
 
Thanks Meds.. Thing is it got worse after I posted that.

Some women can be such deceitfull harpy sluts.
 
Nightbird, do the tell on both accounts.

Isolated blurt.

Damned college, make me get up early on a Saturday morning, get to the college and spend less than a half an hour to tell me what I already know.
 
{{{{{{Nightbird}}}}}}

{{{{{{MM}}}}}}

Sorry you two have had to put up with crap!! Hope things improve drastically!!! :rose:



Blurt....

You're such a fuckin tease!! Why do you all know what to say just when I want to hear it?? It's so not fuckin fair!!!
 
Hmm, let's see....loggin off and not returning tells me one of three things....

Either you're married/attatched and lying..... live at home with your parents.... or at work playing....

My bet hedges more to the former than the latter.... ~sigh~
 
TantaLiza said:
{{{{{{Nightbird}}}}}}

{{{{{{MM}}}}}}

Sorry you two have had to put up with crap!! Hope things improve drastically!!! :rose:



Blurt....

You're such a fuckin tease!! Why do you all know what to say just when I want to hear it?? It's so not fuckin fair!!!

<<<~~~~~~~~~ gives liza the life is not fair talk, a big hug...and cops a feel

<evilflirtygrin>

:D :D :D

{{{{LIZA}}}}


PJ
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Missingmeds said:
And they wonder why people have "Road Rage".

After driving 12 hrs I agree!!!!
Glad to be out of chicago!
I heard that they are helping everyone identify terrible
drivers! They are giving them all ILLINOIS license plates.
 
princejonny said:
<<<~~~~~~~~~ gives liza the life is not fair talk, a big hug...and cops a feel

<evilflirtygrin>

:D :D :D

{{{{LIZA}}}}


PJ

Do it again.... skip the talk tho.... :D :p :kiss:
 
Oh yeah, I forgot...

In about two point two godamned seconds I am gonna specify this thread right up your fucking ass!!!

and...

If my damn box is so full, why the hell am I so sexually frustrated?

LOL!
 
princejonny said:
big hug {{{{{LIZA}}}}}

cops major feel


<evilgrin>

Mmmm... you made my day!!! :D


He's pretty good at this Mskey... maybe you can talk him into doin it for you, too!!! :devil:


PS... my box ain't full and I'm frustrated, too!! Know what ya mean sista!!! :rolleyes:
 
Nightbird said:
I wish the sun would come out.

I sorry, baby... it's been out all day here!! Maybe you should cum South.... :D

Hope your day is better tomorrow!!! :kiss:
 
Mskey said:
Oh yeah, I forgot...

In about two point two godamned seconds I am gonna specify this thread right up your fucking ass!!!

and...

If my damn box is so full, why the hell am I so sexually frustrated?

LOL!

my tight lil ass? *wink*

your frustration cums from not having me fill your box hahahaha

cops feel on key too <evilgrin>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top