Once more with feeling.

Meh. Life is not really ... but I've made a stand, and am holding my ground!

What a gorgeous picture; you in that long dress...

That's a shame :(,I hope life starts behaving better soon.
Thanks it's a dress I was meant to get married in :)

That's a shame :(,I hope life starts behaving better soon.
Thanks it's a dress I was meant to get married in :)

Thought it looked sort of wed- ish. You'd have been a vision in it, I'm certain.

Life's not really that bad; just the normal ups and downs... complaining only helps while drinking; and now ain't the time!

Quite the cornucopia of Connubium, this morning. Lots to like, here - glasses, a great face shot, your lovely breasts, and that great dress. The dress shot was very sexy, in a somewhat understated way.

-LCN

Thought it looked sort of wed- ish. You'd have been a vision in it, I'm certain.

Life's not really that bad; just the normal ups and downs... complaining only helps while drinking; and now ain't the time!

I hear ya!
I'm sure when I do get married in the future I will look even more ravishing (hopefully) :cattail:

Quite the cornucopia of Connubium, this morning. Lots to like, here - glasses, a great face shot, your lovely breasts, and that great dress. The dress shot was very sexy, in a somewhat understated way.

-LCN

Hello LCN, glad you like them. The dress picture was taken for a different purpose entirely and I wouldn't have shared it if it wasn't for that bloody spammer :rolleyes:

Hello LCN, glad you like them. The dress picture was taken for a different purpose entirely and I wouldn't have shared it if it wasn't for that bloody spammer :rolleyes:

I think this is the first (and probably last) time I've ever felt grateful towards a spammer, then.

-LCN

And a not so crappy 'limited time' facial pic :), and thanks Nirvision!

Many thanks for this lovely face picture. :rose: :rose: :rose:

You are a beautiful young lady. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
I hope that soon life start treating you better, as you deserve.
050.gif

as always you are my favorite person to perv on!! I do like the glasses and your breasts are wonderful! :D

Many thanks for this lovely face picture.

You are a beautiful young lady.
I hope that soon life start treating you better, as you deserve.
050.gif

Thank you :rose:

Those glasses make me wanna lick your face. :rolleyes:

You know I'm into that, especially when it's really enthusiastic licking :rolleyes:
Crappy must be British for HOT!

Haha, no crappy is British for crappy :D

Gorgeous Connubium!:cattail:

All the lit men will want to marry you!

Sometimes 'fuck' can mean marry I guess :rolleyes:

as always you are my favorite person to perv on!! I do like the glasses and your breasts are wonderful! :D

Thanks Knuts

You have great eyes and nipples!! Just lovely!

TY

*note I delete your smilies because of the emoticon limit

wow

you have such a great body and a certain sexy aura with your poses, and then you have these latest pics with your cute face. I just waned to thank you for sharing with all of us horny lit guys.

hey Connubium,
Glad you're feeling better now. I hope you feel grrrreat sooner than later!
Nice webcam pics too. You are beautiful. :)

Back