On The Trail Of Ben Jonson

Ben Jonson is a literary celebrity. The two Samuel Johnsons made important contributions, too. I mean, Allah knows none of them are OGGs or BUTTERS but deserve participation trophies at least, be generous.

Lol, BUTTERS don't believe in no participation trophies.
Just seemed more like a genealogy discussion rather than a literary one, since none of his plays or books were being discussed.
Carry on, wayward son.
 
Lol, BUTTERS don't believe in no participation trophies.
Just seemed more like a genealogy discussion rather than a literary one, since none of his plays or books were being discussed.
Carry on, wayward son.
okay, you gizmos dropping my name like this is meant to what, exactly? and who are you?
 
okay, you gizmos dropping my name like this is meant to what, exactly? and who are you?

Well I don't believe in participation trophies at least. Didn't mean to speak for you, just seemed like some hostility towards someone who wasn't even part of the conversation (Ogg was so I didn't speak for him) and I thought it was funny method of deflection when I asked a straightforward question. Sorry!
 
And youre SR71PLT

Yes, I am, which I've noted several times, including why I am moving to a new account. And the profiles in the story files are cross-referenced. It isn't because I was given a time out on the discussion board, as you were between accounts.

Your point is?
 
And youre SR71PLT

Yes, I am, which I've noted several times, including why I am moving to a new account. And the profiles in the story files are cross-referenced. It isn't because I was given a time out on the discussion board, as you were between accounts.

Your point is?

Déja vue all over again!! Nice to see you two have found each other again! Ah! Kismet!
 
Yes, the good old days. But I never have an alt...Be assured, though, I won't disturb you past this acknowledgement of your new self.:rose:

I've been clear about changing my account name. I closed the old one when it reached 1,001 stories, because that became unwieldly to check, and I believe in being a current author in posting here, so I've switched to using the account on the discussion board that I'm currently posting stories under. My profiles are directly linked on the story side.

What is more important, though, Tio, is that I don't post just to backbite you, and you can't say the same. Do you feel the need to continue doing it here?

And as far as JBJ vs. me goes, he was given a time out for harassment; I haven't been.
 
I had said I'd leave you alone to have your fun. I have never back-bit you, but have responded when you have attacked me.

Now, we're supposed to keep this crap off the AH, so I'll have no more to say. Feel free to say what you will without response from me.
 
Ben Jonson did two things well: plots and satire (ridicule). The Johnsons on my family tree are masters of satire (Mark Twain and Sam Johnson the Tory). The letters and periodicals of my kin drip satire, too. Ben Jonson may be where it began.
 
Back
Top