Massages/ spa day with happy endings (open(

SRP_lover19

Literotica Guru
Massages/ spa day with happy endings (open)

Please PM me before posting so we can discuss a general plan for the masseuse client interaction.

Rules for Spa/Massage parlor:

1. No walk ins (please pm before posting)

2. Please respect the staff if they say no then no (pm kinks so we can discuss either before or during our play no surprise kinks just thrown in.)

3. If you want home visits short or long term please set up an appointment (pm me to discuss a one off thread.)

4. Enjoy yourself ( I had to :cattail: .)

The Spa/Massage parlor.

Info on the property: The house is only three stories but the house is large fitting 100 rooms on the Second and third floors. The first floor is dedicated to the spa which has multiple mub bath rooms, steam rooms, aroma therapy room, and reck room with games. There isn't any neighbors for miles so privacy isn't an issue. Each room is sound proofed so you will not be disturbed by the occupants in the other rooms and vise versa. The massages will take place in the rooms so that the client will have more privacy than on the first floor. singles and couples welcome.

(O.O.C. I will use this area to announce anything like if I am going to be gone for awhile and have prior knowledge. Please be patient with me though RL may prevent me from posting but if I am going to be away and know it I will post below to tell partners on this thread how ling I will be gone.)

Last edited:
Appointment confirmation

The phone rang musically as a bare foot tapped nervously. Alyssa Michaels was nervous as she had never done this before, but had heard good things about this place. "Come on, please," she whispered softly in a musical Irish lilt. She was concerned about her new boss, who had never seemed to relax. He needed to relax and, though she wouldn't admit it, so did she. She wore a slim body hugging pair of jeans that emphasized her slim but curvy body.

The phone rang musically as a bare foot tapped nervously. Alyssa Michaels was nervous as she had never done this before, but had heard good things about this place. "Come on, please," she whispered softly in a musical Irish lilt. She was concerned about her new boss, who had never seemed to relax. He needed to relax and, though she wouldn't admit it, so did she. She wore a slim body hugging pair of jeans that emphasized her slim but curvy body.

A sexy female voice answers the phone:
"Hello, Thank you for calling the Golden Palace where we make sure that we get all of your stress. This is Lisa whom am I speaking with?"

After Lisa had got the person's name on the other end she asked:

"Alyssa I have some mandatory questions that I have to ask.

How many people are going to be coming?

How many rooms will be used?

Will this be just a day trip or will there be multiple days?

What is the sex of everyone that will be registered?

Would everyone involved with this trip prefer all women or mixed Men and women?

What body type would everyone involved prefer? "

@---;---||
Alyssa Michaels covered her mouth, stifling the soft breathy sigh that threatened to escape. "Two people, myself and my boss. As for rooms, separate would be preferable, and women, please. He's male, while I'm obviously female, and I'm thinking two days would be enough to destress," she said softly in a musical Irish lilt. "He seems to lean more towards curvy and willowy, with a little lean muscle like a runner, while I prefer a bit more muscle, but still curvy and lean, maybe a gymnast or dancer style body, I think," she said thoughtfully. She had, of course, seen more than a few that were disturbingly thin that had applied for the 'receptionist and personal assistant' job of the famous Trebaxus Tsukino, a very famous martial artist and painter, though in recent months, he hadn't been heard from too often.

Lisa typed all of the answers she had heard from the other end.
"Ok what's a good email to reach you at because I am sending a picture of the girls over?"

After she got the email from Alyssa she sent three groups of the women over for starters.

Message looked and read:

Group one:

Misty

teen-boobs.jpg

Cindy

skinny-waist-huge-breasts-77.jpg

Group two

Kayla

photo-Babe-Big%20Tits-Brunette-Hot-Petite-Pussy-475972451.jpg

Elizabeth

6fab4e3930975fb564475617d469d97c.jpg

Group three

Cynthia

407d031d532ae13cf1c18b8fba599dc2.jpg

Lilly

j383.jpg

These girls are paired up because they one work well together and two best match what you're looking for as far as looks but we do have more so tell me if they don't fit what exactly you are looking for. Also I will leave who goes where to you and your boss.

,Lisa

Alyssa Michaels looked over the photos within the e-mail. "I'm thinking groups one and three," she said softly in a musical Irish lilt. "So, when is it possible?" she said thoughtfully.

Trebaxus Tsukino grimaced as his muscles protested against the quick, fluid movements he was so used to doing. He was used to the constant discomfort as his muscles were roughly three times denser than normal, though nobody could figure out how or why. He had trained in Tang Soo Doo, Aikido, and Judo, as well as Savate, though none of it really helped him burn off the tight, powerful energy within his body, though it had, several times, drawn women with insincere intentions.

Alyssa Michaels looked over the photos within the e-mail. "I'm thinking groups one and three," she said softly in a musical Irish lilt. "So, when is it possible?" she said thoughtfully.

Trebaxus Tsukino grimaced as his muscles protested against the quick, fluid movements he was so used to doing. He was used to the constant discomfort as his muscles were roughly three times denser than normal, though nobody could figure out how or why. He had trained in Tang Soo Doo, Aikido, and Judo, as well as Savate, though none of it really helped him burn off the tight, powerful energy within his body, though it had, several times, drawn women with insincere intentions.

Lisa looked at the work schedules and seen that the girls that Alyssa had pick went on masseuse duty in three days. She checked the room list to see if there were rooms available. for them to use.
"The soonest you guys can get the girls are in two days when they go back into the Masseus positions.

She pulled back up the order form on the computer and asked:
"ok just to confirm everything. Two people one male one female, four girls group 1 and three. You are wanting two separate rooms for two days and you plan on checking in as soon as the girls you want are available in two days?

Alyssa Michaels nodded slowly, a thoughtful look on her face. "Yes. I assume that they're on vacation until then? Even masseuses need time off. Lord knows I could use that myself," she said softly in a musical Irish lilt. "What's the address of your spa?" she said thoughtfully.

Trebaxus Tsukino rolled his shoulders in a fluid movement. He knew that he could likely make it fairly easily in Hollywood with his looks, but he held very little interest in that den of deception.

Lisa looked at the work schedules and seen that the girls that Alyssa had pick went on masseuse duty in three days. She checked the room list to see if there were rooms available. for them to use.
"The soonest you guys can get the girls are in two days when they go back into the Masseus positions.

She pulled back up the order form on the computer and asked:
"ok just to confirm everything. Two people one male one female, four girls group 1 and three. You are wanting two separate rooms for two days and you plan on checking in as soon as the girls you want are available in two days?

Lisa typed up another email that gave the address to Alyssa. She sent it while answering .

"actually no we rotate people around in a set interval to random but not overlapping pattern so that they won't get complacent at doing one task. They are now coming of their respective other jobs and they will get from now till the day I told you as a little vacation. See here at the spa we train everyone here to do everything at the spa including being masseuses. Before I forget seeing how your party is staying overnight you guys have full access to the facilities including the spa which is on the first floor with the reception desk where you will check in."

Alyssa Michaels looked interested. "For a couple of summers, I worked in a massage therapy spa myself," she said softly in a musical Irish lilt. "Ah, I think I know where that is," she said thoughtfully.

Trebaxus Tsukino tilted his head, hearing Alyssa musical voice, though he didn't really listen closely despite it being quite easy for him. He saw the young woman as a younger sister more than anything, though he did find her very interesting.

Lisa typed up another email that gave the address to Alyssa. She sent it while answering .

"actually no we rotate people around in a set interval to random but not overlapping pattern so that they won't get complacent at doing one task. They are now coming of their respective other jobs and they will get from now till the day I told you as a little vacation. See here at the spa we train everyone here to do everything at the spa including being masseuses. Before I forget seeing how your party is staying overnight you guys have full access to the facilities including the spa which is on the first floor with the reception desk where you will check in."

Alyssa Michaels looked interested. "For a couple of summers, I worked in a massage therapy spa myself," she said softly in a musical Irish lilt. "Ah, I think I know where that is," she said thoughtfully.

Trebaxus Tsukino tilted his head, hearing Alyssa musical voice, though he didn't really listen closely despite it being quite easy for him. He saw the young woman as a younger sister more than anything, though he did find her very interesting.

Lisa talked with Alyssa for a little bit before hanging up because she needed the lines open so that they could take in as many calls as possible to ensure that they could get the most clients as possible. Lisa realized that she had forgot to ask which girl went where so she sent all the girls the client pick telling them to meet the clients at the front desk.

Misty, Cindy, Lilly, and Cynthia waited at the front desk where the clients were to check in. They were setting in their uniforms. They were glad to me in the massaging part of the building be they all had been doing grunt work in the other areas.

Lisa talked with Alyssa for a little bit before hanging up because she needed the lines open so that they could take in as many calls as possible to ensure that they could get the most clients as possible. Lisa realized that she had forgot to ask which girl went where so she sent all the girls the client pick telling them to meet the clients at the front desk.

Misty, Cindy, Lilly, and Cynthia waited at the front desk where the clients were to check in. They were setting in their uniforms. They were glad to be in the massaging part of the building be they all had been doing grunt work in the other areas.

images%201_zpsizjvzbv3.jpg

Alyssa Michaels
Dracul_zpspk1e9iag.jpg

Trebaxus Tsukino

Alyssa Michaels stepped out of the car into the sunlight. "Okay, it's a bit too bright out here," she said softly in a musical Irish lilt. "I think you'll enjoy this, Tre-nii," she said thoughtfully as the tall, dark reddish black haired man slid out of the car with a grimace.

Their clothes weren't the average look, but they were comfortable, she mused. Of course, Trebaxus preferred more traditional Chinese clothes, despite being Japanese-Irish himself.

Trebaxus' emerald-teal eyes scanned around cautiously, having tied his hair back at the nape of his neck. He blinked as he spotted the women, surprised. The raven haired pair [Misty, Cindy] caught his eye first, whilst the brunette [Cynthia] and the auburn haired girl [Lilly] caught his eye next. He didn't really care that much about how much this would cost, as he had plenty of money. "Are all the women as beautiful as you, or were we just lucky?" His deadpan tone held an edge of amusement.

Alyssa Michaels
Dracul_zpspk1e9iag.jpg

Trebaxus Tsukino

Alyssa Michaels stepped out of the car into the sunlight. "Okay, it's a bit too bright out here," she said softly in a musical Irish lilt. "I think you'll enjoy this, Tre-nii," she said thoughtfully as the tall, dark reddish black haired man slid out of the car with a grimace.

Their clothes weren't the average look, but they were comfortable, she mused. Of course, Trebaxus preferred more traditional Chinese clothes, despite being Japanese-Irish himself.

Trebaxus' emerald-teal eyes scanned around cautiously, having tied his hair back at the nape of his neck. He blinked as he spotted the women, surprised. The raven haired pair [Misty, Cindy] caught his eye first, whilst the brunette [Cynthia] and the auburn haired girl [Lilly] caught his eye next. He didn't really care that much about how much this would cost, as he had plenty of money. "Are all the women as beautiful as you, or were we just lucky?" His deadpan tone held an edge of amusement.

Lisa stepped out from behind the and said "All the girls here are beautiful here we hire all types of girls from the ones you see before you to BBWs who finds them beautiful is left to the clients that come here." Lisa grabbed a clip bord and the keys to the clients room and motioned for all of them to follow her. When she walked she made sure that her hips swayed and she said "I'm sorry we didn't discuss the last time where the girls were going to go so we can discuss this when we get to the rooms. Each room has it's own Jacuzzi and a large shower with multiple nozzles and a rain setting that has all the water fall like rain from the sprayers in the ceiling. Alright we are here your receptionist know what girl goes in what group but I will have them stand with their partner."

When Lisa finished Misty stood beside Cindy and Lilly beside Cynthia. "Now you could mix these girls up but the work better with the perso they are standing beside because their skills compliment each other's skills. but it's up to you guys to decide who goes where. Well I will let you guys fight among yourselves call the front desk if they need anything the girls will show you how." Lisa said before she walk back to the desk.

Alyssa Michaels
Dracul_zpspk1e9iag.jpg

Trebaxus Tsukino

Alyssa Michaels flushed as she glanced shyly at Lilly; she had a secret she doubted her employer knew: she was what the Japanese had affectionately termed as a 'futanari'. "I've always liked redheads... and brunettes too," she said softly in a musical Irish lilt, her cheeks darkening in a blush. "If you're open to it?" she said thoughtfully, glancing at her employer.

Trebaxus Tsukino chuckled softly at Alyssa's badly hidden desire. He was, in fact, fully aware of Alyssa's additional 'tackle'. "That's fine with me. I find the raven haired beauties quite... enticing. I'm curious, how often do.... virgins... come here?" His tone was controlled and careful. He heard Alyssa clear her throat abruptly, amusing him.

Alyssa hadn't expected that question and cleared her throat sharply, more in surprise. He was a few inches taller than her 6' 1" height, though she kept the near nine inch long, inch and a half wide cock very carefully hidden along her inner left thigh, which was part of the reason why she preferred baggy pants around her hips and thighs.

Lisa stepped out from behind the and said "All the girls here are beautiful here we hire all types of girls from the ones you see before you to BBWs who finds them beautiful is left to the clients that come here." Lisa grabbed a clip bord and the keys to the clients room and motioned for all of them to follow her. When she walked she made sure that her hips swayed and she said "I'm sorry we didn't discuss the last time where the girls were going to go so we can discuss this when we get to the rooms. Each room has it's own Jacuzzi and a large shower with multiple nozzles and a rain setting that has all the water fall like rain from the sprayers in the ceiling. Alright we are here your receptionist know what girl goes in what group but I will have them stand with their partner."

When Lisa finished Misty stood beside Cindy and Lilly beside Cynthia. "Now you could mix these girls up but the work better with the perso they are standing beside because their skills compliment each other's skills. but it's up to you guys to decide who goes where. Well I will let you guys fight among yourselves call the front desk if they need anything the girls will show you how." Lisa said before she walk back to the desk.

Last edited:

Alyssa Michaels
Dracul_zpspk1e9iag.jpg

Trebaxus Tsukino

Alyssa Michaels flushed as she glanced shyly at Lilly; she had a secret she doubted her employer knew: she was what the Japanese had affectionately termed as a 'futanari'. "I've always liked redheads... and brunettes too," she said softly in a musical Irish lilt, her cheeks darkening in a blush. "If you're open to it?" she said thoughtfully, glancing at her employer.

Trebaxus Tsukino chuckled softly at Alyssa's badly hidden desire. He was, in fact, fully aware of Alyssa's additional 'tackle'. "That's fine with me. I find the raven haired beauties quite... enticing. I'm curious, how often do.... virgins... come here?" His tone was controlled and careful. He heard Alyssa clear her throat abruptly, amusing him.

Alyssa hadn't expected that question and cleared her throat sharply, more in surprise. He was a few inches taller than her 6' 1" height, though she kept the near nine inch long, inch and a half wide cock very carefully hidden along her inner left thigh, which was part of the reason why she preferred baggy pants around her hips and thighs.

"All of us here should introduce ourselves to you sir seeing how Alyssa has already gotten the email that had our pictures with our names in it." Lilly said rounding up the girls in front of the man.

The raven hair beauty that looked like she was still a teen but really is 21 stepped up saying. "Hello I am Misty."

The beautifully tanned raven hair woman with luscious lips stepped forward saying "Hello I am Cindy." both girls shook the man's hand before stepping back. The burnett steps forward saying Hello I am Cynthia."

The read head steps forward saying "hello I am Lilly." That group of girls done the same as the first. The waited for the man to introduce himself before they parted ways going into their respective rooms.

Alyssa Michaels
Dracul_zpspk1e9iag.jpg

Trebaxus Tsukino

Alyssa Michaels took a slow breath. "Hmmm," she hummed softly.

Trebaxus Tsukino decided to use his middle name. "Arashi Tsukino," he said politely.

"All of us here should introduce ourselves to you sir seeing how Alyssa has already gotten the email that had our pictures with our names in it." Lilly said rounding up the girls in front of the man.

The raven hair beauty that looked like she was still a teen but really is 21 stepped up saying. "Hello I am Misty."

The beautifully tanned raven hair woman with luscious lips stepped forward saying "Hello I am Cindy." both girls shook the man's hand before stepping back. The burnett steps forward saying Hello I am Cynthia."

The read head steps forward saying "hello I am Lilly." That group of girls done the same as the first. The waited for the man to introduce himself before they parted ways going into their respective rooms.

Alyssa Michaels
Dracul_zpspk1e9iag.jpg

Trebaxus Tsukino

Alyssa Michaels took a slow breath. "Hmmm," she hummed softly.

Trebaxus Tsukino decided to use his middle name. "Arashi Tsukino," he said politely.

"Don't worry over there Alyssa we didn't forget about you." Cindy said walking over giving her a hug. "us girls figured we would give you a hug seeing how you have already know who we are" Cindy said as she hugged the whistling brown haired girl. All the girls hugged her before they split into their groups and latched onto the arms of their clients before saying in unison "let us head to the rooms so we can get you relaxed." They lead their clients to their room unlocking the door for them leadin them into their rooms.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:
"Well Arashi what do you want to do first? There is the Jacuzzi in the bathroom, we have the table folded up we could do some massages, or do you have something else in mind?" Misty said as both girls pressed their bodies onto his arms.

Group two:

When the girls got into the room Cynthia asked "what would you like to do? you can soak, we can do a massage if you want, we could take you to the spa, or we could do what ever you want to do." Both Lilly and Cynthia couldn't wait to have some sensual lesbian sex with Alyssa.

Alyssa Michaels
Dracul_zpspk1e9iag.jpg

Trebaxus Tsukino
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Alyssa Michaels blushed as the girls hugged her. She shivered slightly as they walked towards and entered their rooms. "I haven't been to a spa in quite a long time. The place I used to work at didn't let their workers use the facilities, though I wouldn't mind some more sultry fun," she said shyly. She was no stranger to pleasuring ones self, though she wondered how they'd react to her... thick cock between her legs.
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Arashi looked amused. "I'm open to suggestions. Should we make sure everything's clean before getting more relaxed? I know a little about massage myself, though I'm no expert," he said wryly.
[/QUOTE]

"Don't worry over there Alyssa we didn't forget about you." Cindy said walking over giving her a hug. "us girls figured we would give you a hug seeing how you have already know who we are" Cindy said as she hugged the whistling brown haired girl. All the girls hugged her before they split into their groups and latched onto the arms of their clients before saying in unison "let us head to the rooms so we can get you relaxed." They lead their clients to their room unlocking the door for them leadin them into their rooms.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:
"Well Arashi what do you want to do first? There is the Jacuzzi in the bathroom, we have the table folded up we could do some massages, or do you have something else in mind?" Misty said as both girls pressed their bodies onto his arms.

Group two:

When the girls got into the room Cynthia asked "what would you like to do? you can soak, we can do a massage if you want, we could take you to the spa, or we could do what ever you want to do." Both Lilly and Cynthia couldn't wait to have some sensual lesbian sex with Alyssa.

Alyssa Michaels
Dracul_zpspk1e9iag.jpg

Trebaxus Tsukino
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Alyssa Michaels blushed as the girls hugged her. She shivered slightly as they walked towards and entered their rooms. "I haven't been to a spa in quite a long time. The place I used to work at didn't let their workers use the facilities, though I wouldn't mind some more sultry fun," she said shyly. She was no stranger to pleasuring ones self, though she wondered how they'd react to her... thick cock between her legs.
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Arashi looked amused. "I'm open to suggestions. Should we make sure everything's clean before getting more relaxed? I know a little about massage myself, though I'm no expert," he said wryly.
[/QUOTE]

Trebaxus Tsukino's room:
"No we don't need to if you knew the things that have went on here you would be asking what we used to clean this place including all the white sheets." Misty said giving Arashi a smile.

""to bad that you can only massage part of yourself but now you have use we can make sure you have a smile on your face by any means." Cindy said letting her hand roam his stomach.

Alyssa's room
"Well here they let us because if we are stressed then how can we relieve the stress of others that stsy here." Cynthia said holding Alyssa's hand.

"If you want to do something more sultry then we will have to get naked then won't we?" Lilly asked as she slowly untied her top. Cynthia grabbed the grabbed the clothes Alyssa was wearing pulling them off of her to reveal her naked body both girls said at the same time "wow a futa we have never had a girl like this we are going to have a tone of fun the two days you are here." both girls might as well have drooled while talking they didn't care that she had a cock in fact the loved it. Both girls got themselves naked and hugged up to Alyssa bith barely able to keep their hand off her cock Lilly started kiss her while Cynthia kissed her neck.

Alyssa Michaels
Dracul_zpspk1e9iag.jpg

Trebaxus Tsukino
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Alyssa Michaels gasped as she shuddered. "Oh, shit... two beautiful women," she moaned in surprise, chills rushing over her body as her cock hardened quickly.
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Arashi smirked, amused. "I didn't say anything about making sure that the supplies were clean. I was thinking of something much closer than the supplies, like us," his tone was teasing and amused.

Trebaxus Tsukino's room:
"No we don't need to if you knew the things that have went on here you would be asking what we used to clean this place including all the white sheets." Misty said giving Arashi a smile.

""to bad that you can only massage part of yourself but now you have use we can make sure you have a smile on your face by any means." Cindy said letting her hand roam his stomach.

Alyssa's room
"Well here they let us because if we are stressed then how can we relieve the stress of others that stsy here." Cynthia said holding Alyssa's hand.

"If you want to do something more sultry then we will have to get naked then won't we?" Lilly asked as she slowly untied her top. Cynthia grabbed the grabbed the clothes Alyssa was wearing pulling them off of her to reveal her naked body both girls said at the same time "wow a futa we have never had a girl like this we are going to have a tone of fun the two days you are here." both girls might as well have drooled while talking they didn't care that she had a cock in fact the loved it. Both girls got themselves naked and hugged up to Alyssa bith barely able to keep their hand off her cock Lilly started kiss her while Cynthia kissed her neck.[/QUOTE]

Trebaxus Tsukino's room:

"Why don't you lead us to where you want to go." Cindy suggested.knowing where he wanted them to go but she wanted to play innocent with him. Both girls were now holding his hand close to their bodies his hand resting on their pussies.

Alyssa's room:

The girls kept kissing Alyssa and rubbing her hardening cock. Lilly slipped her hand down to Alyssa's slit and she felt that it was dripping wet. "Mmmmmm you're soaked down there. Here feel how wet I am." Lilly said before she slipped the shaft of the futa's cock between her legs letting it rest on her nether lips. Lilly started to grind on the cock a bit as she deeply kiss Alyssa sticking her tongue into her mouth. Cynthia started to slowly rub Alyssa clit and lips as she suckled on her breast now.

Last edited:
http://www.malemodelscene.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Garrett-Neff-Digitals-05.jpg

Gregory Wilkens had awakened from bed, sore as he had been over the last few weeks. As a grad student, he had been working most of the summer as a research and coaching assistant while taking a few classes. After getting up and getting partially dressed, he made his way to his computer and turned it on while getting some coffee. Once he had his cup, he worked on starting to look up spa locations. As he saw the most exclusive one he didn’t see a whole lot, which made him decide to call. He heard the phone ring for a few moments before hearing a voice come on from the other side.

http://www.malemodelscene.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Garrett-Neff-Digitals-05.jpg

Gregory Wilkens had awakened from bed, sore as he had been over the last few weeks. As a grad student, he had been working most of the summer as a research and coaching assistant while taking a few classes. After getting up and getting partially dressed, he made his way to his computer and turned it on while getting some coffee. Once he had his cup, he worked on starting to look up spa locations. As he saw the most exclusive one he didn’t see a whole lot, which made him decide to call. He heard the phone ring for a few moments before hearing a voice come on from the other side.

A sweet and innocent voice came on the line saying "hello my name is Elizabeth and thank you for calling 'The golden palace' massage parlor and spa." She brought up a form on the computer to start the transaction before asking "Who am I speaking with and how may I help you today?"

“This is Gregory,” he said after hearing Elizabeth’s voice. He was curious as to what she looked like. He thought that if it was anything from what she sounded like, she would be very lovely. “I was curious to see what kind of services you offer. I’m looking at your site and not seeing a whole lot,” he admitted.

“As far as what I’m looking for,” he added, “I need a good long massage. You know, been too busy with doing everything under the sun. Any recommendations?” he inquired as he was wondering what else she would be needing from him.

Alyssa Michaels
Dracul_zpspk1e9iag.jpg

Trebaxus Tsukino
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Alyssa gasped as she shuddered, moaning at the stimulation and growing pleasure. "Oooh, if this is how you do new clients, I may have to see about becoming a regular," she moaned in thoughtful surprise, chills rushing over her body as her cock hardened quickly. She shivered as she felt intense heat and pleasure rippling up her spine. Her fingers curled in Cynthia's long brunette locks as her tongue teased and played with Lilly's.
💆💆💗💆💗💆💆
Arashi cocked an eyebrow at the innocent tone as he lazily rubbed their nether lips slowly, almost teasingly. "Okay, then. Now," he said with mild amusement as he paused a few feet away from the broad shower. He noticed that there was an alcove that held a rotating shelf, that, unless he was mistaken, was heavily stocked with bathing supplies of every kind.

Back