"The Earthman" (closed)

Yimmi listened to the man's response and knew it to be true; he had no choice about sharing his seed with her. He could try to resist her if he wished, but resistance would be of no use. She would stimulate his cock until it was stiff enough to be inserted within her. Then she'd ride it until nature took its course and he expelled his contribution to the child she would bear.

She looked to Reeka, who nodded her consent. Then, moving to kneel about the Earthman's legs, she leaned forward to spit a large glob of saliva onto his cock as she began stroking it long, fast, and firm to stiffen it sufficiently.
 
Matt watched as the perky breasted blonde got on her knees in front of him. Then he watched and felt the big warm good of saliva land on his flaccid cock. When she began to stroke him, Matt became hard very quickly. His long thick ten inch cock throbbing in her hand. Matt released a soft groan while she stroked him. Since it had been nearly six months since Matt last had sex he was aroused very quickly and even though he had no idea who this women was he was wanting this so badly.

He glanced over at Reeka who was still sitting there, he took his eyes off the blonde but could still feel and hear her stroking his cock. There was so much saliva coating his massive manhood and soon his precum started to mix with her saliva. He couldn’t believe that this was actually happening to him.
 
Yimmi could see, feel, and hear the effect of her hand job on the Earthman. She had had no way of knowing how quickly he might reach orgasm, of course; she didn't know him personally, didn't know whether males from Earth were different than those from Derra, and didn't know how long it had been since he'd had sex.

She was afraid his seed might be wasted if she continued. Yimmi released her hold on Matt's impressive shaft and moved forward to hover her groin above his. This wasn't Yimmi's first Breeding, of course, though she still hadn't birthed a child. Despite the number of cocks she'd mounted, she'd never had one like the Earthman's inside her. It was so long.

She grasped it again, placed its bulbous head at the part in her folds, and quickly worked it into her hole. She'd prepared before coming here, as was the practice; she'd used a polished length of tubular volcanic glass -- essentially an obsidian dildo -- to relax her vaginal muscles. And yet she still grimaced at the feel of Matt's massive cock pushing its way inside. She hesitated after taking just a couple of inches, then lowered more, then more.

This Breeding wasn't about Yimmi's pleasure, of course. In fact, it was customary for a Breeder to avoid climax during such an act. And yet, the feel of the Earthman's cock slipping so deeply inside made her want to find to ride and ride and ride him until she exploded with a euphoria that no man had ever caused her before.

Breeding, she reminded herself reluctantly. Breeding. She leaned her weight forward and grasped high on the upright bars to which Matt's hands were tied down low. Then, slowly, then more quickly, she began raising and lowering her body, taking in just a bit more than half his length. She did her best to keep her clit away from his shaft. But it was hard; he filled her so completely. She leaned back more. Better but not enough; she was going to cum.

Yimmi rose up so high that only the bulb of Matt's cock remained within her, then reached one hand down to grasp that incredible cock tight. She stroked him hard and fast ... until finally he erupted and filled her with his seed. Yimmi lowered upon him again, as far as she could this time, groaning at the intrusion of him so deeply.

Once the pulses taking place within her depths had ceased, Yimmi lifted off the Earthman and immediately rolled over to her back. Even as she was lifting her knees up and forward to within reach of her hands, the cover over the round door opened, spilling the bright light of late morning into the poorly lit hut. A pair of elderly women entered and went to Yimmi. They were unlike the women Matt may have seen before; they were older, perhaps in their fifties, and they were ceremoniously dressed, with colorful clothes that covered nearly every inch of their bodies save their heads and feet.

They entered to flank Yimmi's waist, and each took hold of the Breeder; they each took one of the woman's hands in theirs, then slipped the other in the cleft of Yimmi's knees, to hold her legs bent above her. It was believed that this position was necessary to ensure that each and every seed a male had shared had a chance to reach the Breeder's egg.

A third woman had entered with the others, and she moved behind Matt and untied his wrists. She looked to Reeka, saying, "You may take him to the Guest Hut."
 
When the woman climbed on top of him and slipped his big dick inside of her Matt released a soft pleasure filled groan. Since it had been six months, technically almost a thousand years if Lorna was telling the truth, since Matt last had sex this felt amazing to him. Her warm wet tight pussy wrapping around his long thick throbbing cock.

Although this was for breeding purposes and Matt wasn’t on board with impregnating this strange girl he had no choice in the matter. He assumed even if he said no and protested they still would have gotten his seed to the girl or just would have killed him. From his short time with these women he realized that they would get what they want regardless of if the other person agreed or not.

The hut filled with the sound of their groans, the sound of their bodies clapping together and the lewd wet sound coming from the blonde’s pussy as she moved up and down his cock. Matt thought it was strangely erotic and kinky being tied down while having the blonde ride his cock. He watched the stranger’s perky tits bounce each time she moved on his dick. Other then his groans he remained silent while she rode him.

Eventually he was about to cum and he groaned out deeply and thrusted up into the blonde. Matt usually produces big loads of cum, but since it has been a long time since he last ejaculated this load was exceptionally large. Big warm ribbons of cum shot out deep into her pussy while his cock pulsed and throbbed. Ribbon after ribbon filled her pussy until around ten thick ribbons shot from his cock.

Once he was done cumming she rolled off of him and he watched the strange women enter the room and help hold her in the position she was in. He felt weird having just been forced to impregnate a women he never met. Then he was untied and he heard one of the women say to Reeka that she can take him to the guest hut.

He got up off the floor and went over to pick up his grass skirt. His long dick was covered in a wet sticky layer of his cum and the blonde’s juices. He put the skirt on and since his dick was still semi erect a lot more showed at the bottom of the skirt then usual. He followed Reeka to the guest hut. “What’s going to happen to me now?”
 
The Earthman asked, “What’s going to happen to me now?”

"You will sleep," Reeka said with authority. Just as with Yimmi, this was far from Reeka's first Breeding. Of course, she'd always been an escort and never a Breeder. Her day would come. But it wouldn't be until she could no longer serve as a Warrior. Reeka gestured about the hut as she spoke, "Water. Food. Bed for rest. When service here is complete, Skullkeepers will give thanks ... payment ... for service ... for seed. Clothes. Food only Skullkeepers access to. Meat from mountain. More."

She nodded toward the bed again, saying with a commanding tone, "Rest! Must be ready for next Breeding. Make seed take rest."

Reeka didn't actually mean that it would take time for Matt's testicles to actually produce more sperm, not that she would have put it that way if it had been what she meant. What she'd actually meant was that Matt needed to rest up so that he could continue to gain an erection and reach orgasm.

The last time Reeka had escorted one of the Amazon's male Breeders here, the Skullkeepers had had 12 women who were in heat. She hadn't asked how many of their women Matt would be servicing this visit; it didn't matter much to her, except for the fact that she had to sit through all the breedings, of course. That would be hard for her, of course; she would love nothing more than to mount that massive cock and learn first hand whether or not size mattered. But, that wasn't going to happen here in this village. Maybe she'd get a chance back in Amazon, when she wasn't ripe in her own Moon Phase.

"Sleep!" she practically demanded, turning to find and drop onto a pile of soft bows covered by an animal hide to serve as somewhat of a bed for the Protector. "I sleep, too. Earthman not do wrong. Skullkeepers ... they need your seed, but if you attempt flee ... harm. Terrible harm."

If Matt did not disturb her, Reeka would lay back, close her eyes, and try to get some sleep of her own. But ... what were the chances of that, right?
 
Matt was looking around the hut and when he heard the bed was for him he quickly moved over to the water and began to drink it. The water quenched his thirst he had since he was captured the previous day. He stopped drinking and turned to face Reeka, “Next breeding?!” He said shocked there was another one. “There is going to be another one? I don’t have a choice in inpregnating the women do I?” He asked pretty sure of the answer.

Matt didn’t want to get a bunch of random girls pregnant, but after Reeka told him that if he tried to run they would harm him, he knew he didn’t really have much of a choice. “That’s the only reason I was brought to this town?” He asked while getting more comfortable on his bed.
 
“Next breeding?!” He said shocked there was another one. “There is going to be another one?”

Reeka looked to the Earthman with a curious expression. She didn't understand his confusion. Then she reminded herself that he wasn't of their culture.

“I don’t have a choice in impregnating the women do I?”

She laid back into the make shift Protector's bed, which wasn't nearly as comfortable as the one prepared for the Breeder. She only murmured in answer, "No."

“That’s the only reason I was brought to this town?” He asked.

"Yes," Reeka answered, simply and direct yet again. She opened her eyes again, asking, "Why? Not like Breeding? Not pleasure?"
 
“I mean yes I like having sex. I like it a lot actually and it feels really good.” He said finding a comfortable spot on the bed. “It’s just on Earth we got a choice of who we impregnated and usually it was after being with that person for a long time. It’s nothing like this.” He continued looking up at the roof of the hut and slowly his eyes began to close.
 
Reeka's response was simple: "This not Earth."

She closed her eyes in the hopes of getting some rest ... and in the hopes of getting what she'd just witnessed out of her mind. The Skullkeeper, Yimma, had gone to the obvious effort of limiting her own pleasure, of preventing orgasm. It had seemed like such a wasted opportunity for Reeka. But of course, she'd only ever fucked for the reason of pleasure ... of orgasm, satisfaction, release, euphoria. She didn't understand this cultural denial of pleasure.

"Go sleep," she demanded as she wriggled her body into the bed. "They come back soon."
 
“No it is not...” Matt said softly as he closed his eyes and enjoyed this comfy bed not knowing how long he would have it for. He started thinking of any possible way out of here but he didn’t want to risk getting caught and killed. He slowly drifted off to sleep and next thing he knew he was waking up to the sound of voices outside the door of the hut. He couldn’t make out what they were saying and then he felt the outside light hit his face when the door opened.
 
The elderly women who'd assisted Yimmi after her Breeding entered, followed by two regular villagers. They brought with them more food and water, as well as bowls and pitchers of fire-warmed water. Everything they did was meant to prepare him for his next Breeding, whether it was replenishing his body with nutritional needs to increase his energy or bathe that body.

Reeka had opened her eyes and lifted her head at the arrival of the women. But she just as quickly lowered her head to go back to sleep once again. When the women were done, they woke Reeka a second time, indicating it was time to go back to the Breeding Hut.

Again, Matt was escorted to the ceremonial hut, tied to the upright poles, and mounted by another Skullkeeper Breeder. She drove the Earthman to orgasm with only the barest of signs that she was enjoying herself. Slumping over to her side, she was again tended to the two elderly women as Reeka yet again escorted Matt away.

The Amazon didn't hesitate to drop onto her bed and shut her eyes this time. Reeka was bored of this already ... and she'd been informed that the Earthman would be sharing his seed with five women. The sooner they got this over with, the sooner she could home to Amazon ... and get some for herself.

Another four hours later, Reeka was being gently stirred awake by the woman who had earlier -- and had just now again -- cleaned up Matt for his service. The older ceremonial women and one younger assistant had yet again prepared Matt for his third round. Reeka followed them back to the Breeding Hut again, watched them bind him, and sat to wait for the third recipient of his seed.

(OOC: Ignore the cigarette. I love this image and wanted to use it.)

Reeka hadn't cared one way or another who the first two women to take the Earthman's seed were. But by the time the third had entered and shed her scant garments, the Amazon's shock had caused her to rise and step closer to the recently recruited Breeder to question why she was here.

Matt may not have caught the entire conversation between Reeka and Karmeena; some of the words weren't in his known language, as he was probably finding more usual than not. But he would probably come to realize from what he did comprehend that the new Breeder had once been a Warrior; that she had once been an Amazon, not a Skullkeeper; that she and Reeka had once been very close, whether that was as family, friends, or lovers Matt wouldn't be able to understand; and that Reeka was not at all happy to find out that she'd joined the child-bearing class of the village's women.

"I must do my duty," Karmeena growled, ending the conversation.

As Reeka backed away, eventually finding her seat to very reluctantly watch the Breeding, the darker skinned woman did as the others had before: she took her position with her knees outside the Earthman's, spit on his cock to aid her in stroking it to erection, and moved forward, rising, to put him at her entrance.

But then she did something the two Breeders before her hadn't. As Matt's cock penetrated her and she reached forward to grasp up high the uprights to which he was again bound down low, she leaned in close to his ear and whispered, "Breaking rules got me here ... made me Breeder ... not longer Warrior. Break rules again."

She didn't know whether or not the Earthman knew what that meant ... but soon he would.
 
Matt sat up in his bed when the same women from earlier entered the hut. They carried food that Matt was about to move to but then then began to use the bowls of water to bathe his body. When the washed his groin his cock started to become stiff, not fully erect though. Then shortly after he was led back to the previous hit where he was tied down and another girl mounted him and ride him until he came inside of her.

Matt was kind of turned off by how the girl didn’t even seem to be getting any pleasure from this. After he filled the new strange woman with his seed he was led back to his guest hit and after another 4 hours went by he was fed and bathed again. When he was tied down again it was becoming routine for him now. He was expecting another emotionless woman to enter the hut and he was caught off guard with how attractive the next girl was.

Matt quickly became erect from the dark skinned girl’s saliva filled handjob. Then she mounted him and he groaned out when he slipped into her very tight pussy. Then she did something the previous two hadn’t. She leaned forward and this caused her big warm breasts to press against his chest. He sighed out feeling her whisper in his ear. He turned to look at her, their lips an inch apart and the two looked into each other’s eyes.

She started riding his big dick and she seemed to be into unlike the other two. Matt started bucking his hips with her, her big ass slapping against his thighs each deep thrust he took into her pussy.
 
Back
Top