Request: If you're Military, Police, Firefighter etc., please post pics here!!!!

I joined because it seemed like the thing to do. When I was a kid, my dad worked on a couple of the Air Bases in Japan for a few years, and we lived on base with him. Grew up watching the planes taking off and landing, and seeing all the Airmen going about their days and going to work.

I guess that's just normal to me. Better question: Why do all the other weirdos decide to be civilians? (I jest, but really, the military seems more normal to me I guess).

Another part of it, the more I think about it, is that pretty much everything I have is ultimately due to the good fortune of being born by and raised by the family I have, and doing so in the country that I have. Seems like it's only right that I do what I can to pay that back.

Plus, I make these uniforms look good.

I joined because it seemed like the thing to do. When I was a kid, my dad worked on a couple of the Air Bases in Japan for a few years, and we lived on base with him. Grew up watching the planes taking off and landing, and seeing all the Airmen going about their days and going to work.

I guess that's just normal to me. Better question: Why do all the other weirdos decide to be civilians? (I jest, but really, the military seems more normal to me I guess).

Another part of it, the more I think about it, is that pretty much everything I have is ultimately due to the good fortune of being born by and raised by the family I have, and doing so in the country that I have. Seems like it's only right that I do what I can to pay that back.

Plus, I make these uniforms look good.

What a great answer :)

Now I need to go chew on that biscuit of thought: "why do all the other weirdos decide to be citizens?" I was born weird--- I won't get into that here---and born a US citizen. And quite blessed. :)

Yes Cotton :rolleyes:

I'm just about to head out field for the weekend with a group of Army cadets (JROTC) - watermanship - this could be fun

Why roll your eyes? I like black undies even more than leopard.

Is there a guy here from that US unit with a black panther insignia?

Enjoy yourself, Webbo. :) Wish I were there to watch. The water sports I mean. I mean the WHATEVER you're doing.

I'm gonna shut up now. The innuendo sensor is beeping red. I told you I'm weird.

HAPPY VETERAN'S:heart: DAY

Awesome! Will definitely be checking this thread. I love men in uniform. Thanks for contributing guys =).

That would be terrific! keep em cumming guys...Would also be nice to see girls contribute right? heheh

Oh, yeah, would LOVE to see some sexy pics of my sisters-in-arms posted here.
Cum on ladies, I KNOW you're out there.

I seem to qualify multiple times for this thread. Both as a Veteran and as a firefighter. I'll have to see what I can find from my Iraq deployment and around the station.

I seem to qualify multiple times for this thread. Both as a Veteran and as a firefighter. I'll have to see what I can find from my Iraq deployment and around the station.

It's great to see you posting around here.. I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have ;) :rose:

Firefighter and EMT here...always like seeing threads of ...ah support.:rose:

To our lovely host....*KOTC*:rose:

Well hello there :) Thanks for contributing - and so glad by your profession you know CPR I may need a bit of mouth to mouth - not that my heart has stopped but it's racing and I've got a bit of drool :p

Thanks SD. A warm hello back
Yes,,,well versed with CPR and other life saving measures. You're in good hands ;)

Good god. How tall are you?

Only 5' 11" ........without the boots :D

Thank you to all that serve our country and community in whatever form or fashion! You are greatly loved, appreciated and very much the reason we are able to celebrate today and all future holidays. You have sacrificed so much for us, and I want you to know you are valued and cherished.

:kiss: :heart: :kiss:

Wherever you are today, I hope you have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving. :kiss:

~ Red

Back