Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoes, clothes, hair, make-up and boys you say, Stacy?

Sounds like a lot of fun. Let us boys know when it's time to come on back, ok?
 
Sunday morning would be just fine. I always have a nice warm load in the morning.

Boy when I came last night all I was thinking about was your warm mouth wrapped around my cock:kiss:

I like it when you say nice thing's like that to me.

Paris.:kiss:
 
Ooooh! Then do a google image search for sexy black heels!!!

I could go broke buying shoes for myself!!!

LOL!

black-heels-jeans-sexy-shoes-Favim.com-145970.jpg

tumblr_merecq5MQn1r9ihl3o1_500.jpg
 
I wish I could stay up late with you grown up girls - you always make me go to bed early while you scoop up the hot guys
It's just not fair ;)
 
I come barring gifts of... ah screw it, Was gonna do the whole dick in a box but Eh its to cliche'... How about a nice vibrant red vibe with a matching clutch and heels?

Any takers?
 
I must this is a really entertaining thread!

You ladies are fun, would love to take you all out and have fun, dinner shopping movies, would be great!
 
I love to shop, especially with ladies, Not only do I get to enjoy you guys trying on sexy outfits, but i get a better ensemble to impress other ladies, as well as any guy who sees me with a group of attractive women will be jealous.

Though first and foremost is that you ladies get to have fun! and when you all are having fun, i get to have fun!
 
Stacy...

Amy...

Sticky...

Jennifer...

Kate...

Dani...

Have a Wonderful Christmas...

You all are so special to me.

Paris.:kiss::kiss::kiss:

As for the Guy's...

Where do I start???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top