Night at the Museum (Closed to Slave)

Alana melted again into Alan’s kiss and felt her body reply to his growing need… beautiful, firm, hard to her ever increasing wetness. She felt the inertia of the kiss, almost falling as Alan broke the kiss and very grateful he was supporting her. She had no idea what ATM was but knew getting something to eat and then being together in his home was a very good idea!

She was speechless looking around. Some paintings she recognized. Alan took her hand and led her to his office. Upon walking into the room full of books and papers, Alan went directly to his desk and grabbed his keys and a few things. Alana moved toward his desk as if she was approaching a sleeping fawn. Staring at what looked to her to be the keys of a typewriter just lying on his desk, all by itself. Alana’s eyes widened at a bright light that did not hurt her eyes, but had images on its smooth surface. She watched Alan sit at the chair and start tapping at the keys and stepped back when the screen changed and then it suddenly went black!

Alan looked at her and laughed, stood up, took her hand as he shut off the light and locked the door. They made their way through the museum and said ‘goodnight’ to the night guard at the door.

Then, as if she was physically thrown backwards she was at the top of a grand staircase outside. Alana gasped and felt faint. Alan held her up. She was staring at cars moving down Fifth Avenue. Her mind in a tizzy she said, “Oh my! Are those horseless carriages?! I think they could be, what else would move like that, and so fast! They look like bubbles!” As they descended the stairs she turned… “This is the Metropolitan Museum of Art! I know where I am!! I live nearby. Well, lived. This is so much to take in!”

The streets were stoned and paved and cleaner. The night streets illuminated. Alan stopped her at the stop light and she dared not step further into the path of the moving bubbles! And then, as if everyone knew what to do, they stopped and Alan and Alana were allowed to cross. She glared at people in their cars and then quickly wondered what they may think of her, noticing they glared back!

They made their way to Madison Avenue and Alan pulled a hard calling card from his wallet slipped it into a slot by a door. This store was so brightly lit, with not one person in it! The door made a buzzing sound and Alan opened the door for her. They went in and she barely blinked watching Alan touch moving images on a glass and then money came out of a slot! Alana thought, “Is this what the future is like? You can get money from a wall if you need it? Amazing!”

They left the lonely, bright lit store and Alan hailed a bubble. They both got in and Alan told the driver where they were going. Manhattan could have been another planet to Alana! Images swiftly passing by the bubble at a great speed! They reached their destination, a nice restaurant with writing she recognized but only saw in print. It was Japanese. For a moment she thought perhaps that is what everyone spoke now, but realized the street signs and stores were in English.

They went in and were welcomed! She felt as if everyone’s eyes were on her. Could it be her dress? It is not odd, although everyone dressed odd and brazen like Alan! She smiled “I am going to like this!”
 
Last edited:
Alan stood with his arm around Alana. Her pure wonder and amazement at all she found was so infectious. He wanted to laugh and giggle along with her. What he took for granted were unimaginable wonders to her. Oh what must she have been thinking when he went to the bank and just pulled money out of the machine. Her head kept darting to the left and right taking in everything with the most adorable smile playing across her lips and such a gleam in her eyes. She was so alive.

The maitre d’ dressed in a bright red kimono came up and bowed to them welcoming them and confirming that they were two for dinner.

As she walked away to prepare their table, Alana again looked around taking everyone and thing in before looking at him with those bright eyes, “I am going to like this!”

Alan smirked and tilted his head, “What my love? This place? This world?”

“Oh, everything. It is all so alive and amazing.” Alana beamed up at him.

The maitre d’ came and escorted them to a very low table with no chairs around it. It was on several beautiful woven mats. Alan led Alana to a corner and started to take off his shoes motioning her to do the same. When finished, Alana looked down at the two pairs of shoes on the floor next to each other. She smiled shyly at the thought of the quiet intimacy of the sight. The two together side by side as they were meant to be. They were joined and together.

Alan watched as Alana looked down at the shoes for a moment and then softly took her by the elbow and led her to the table where he slowly sank down onto a matt guiding her down with him. They sat beside each other holding hands while another girl in a blue short kimono came with two cups and a beautiful china teapot.

Alan smiled watching Alana look at the cups and teapot, the table and mats as he ordered a Kaiseki dinner for two. While Alan couldn’t wait to have Alana in his arms again in the more intimate setting of his bedroom, her sheer excitement at everything she was discovering emboldened him to treat her to the most exciting dinner experience he could think of giving her even though it would be quite a long while and set him back quite a bit. The smile on her face alone was worth it.

The waitress returned with some sesame laced tofu placing it down between them adding several plates and bowls next to it. Alana looked at the strange food and then at Alan. He explained what it was and that for the next two hours they would be treated to an array of wonderful dishes, served one after the other. Alana beamed and clapped her hands and soon the two were diving in to the food, occasionally taking breaks to kiss.

It was the most magical meal, Alan had ever had in his entire life and before either knew it the meal was over, and they were standing side by side back on the street. Alana clutched his elbow tight, the pleasure radiating from her face.

Alan looked down at the beautiful woman on his arm, “We really need to get you some new clothes. I bet you are going to love the clothing options you will have available to you. But it’s getting late; I think the shopping would be better tomorrow after a good night’s rest. Besides, now that my hunger for food has been sated; I have another glorious hunger that I want sated and for that we need the privacy of my apartment. So what do you say, my love. My absolute love. Are you ready to spend an evening in my arms?”
 
Alana didn’t feel hunger or thirst while in the painting, but she was quite overcome when she took her first bite of tofu. She smiled at Alan realizing he was in a similar condition as they savored every morsel!

Leaving the restaurant and standing in the cool evening air, Alana held onto Alan and desired nothing more than to feel his skin against hers once again. His suggestion to retire to his apartment was music to her ears. Alan hailed another a horseless carriage, one of those moving bubble things, as Alana liked to think of the cabs, and curled up next to Alan for the ride.

They arrived at his apartment building and greeted the doorman and took the elevator. Alana marveled at how far elevators have come! And fast! She initially lost her balance and Alan was glad to help. Pulling her closer by her waist and quickly kissing her deeply, Alana did not know if her imbalance was from the elevator or the kiss.

Stepping out of the elevator and entering his apartment, she was in awe! Alan was eclectic in his taste and she marveled at every turn. She also took note at how tidy Alan is. And there, on a desk, were the same typewriter keys just sitting by themselves and a black square, flat thing next to it. Alana also recognized another flat black thing in the room, but much bigger.

She was taken out of her trance when she felt Alan’s hands come from behind her, caressing her stomach and then slowly moving up to her breasts. Without the vest in the way, she knew he felt her nipples harden as she leaned back into him and sighed deeply.

While caressing her left breast, Alan took his other hand and moved her curls aside and softly kissed her neck. Then quite deftly, Alan moved from her left breast and slid his hand under her dress, lightly touching her right nipple, making it stand further at attention.

Alana had a thought. “My love, would you mind if I washed?” Alan smiled at the thought of her taking a shower. “Of course I don’t mind.” He led her to the bathroom and turned on the bright lights. At this point Alana just takes it all in and knows that she will learn what is around her soon enough. She looked puzzled at the shower and said, “Ummm, I am sorry, but I do not know how to get water from this.” Alan laughed at something everyone takes for granted and turned on the shower and tested the water.

Alana removed her clothes and shoes and was standing naked in front of a speechless Alan. “Care to join me?” Alan could not get undressed fast enough as Alana already stepped into the shower and moaned deeply with pleasure. “Ohhh, this feels so good!” Alan climbed in, visibly aroused, and pulled her to him again as he did in the elevator. Their tongues met as the warm water poured over them, his hands massaging her breasts… her hand stroking his ever growing, stiffening length. Alan broke the kiss and reached for the soap. He lovingly lathered her back as his hands slid between the cheeks of her buttocks, probing her. Then lathering some more, his hand stroked her mound as Alana spread her legs for access, Alan eagerly massaged her clit, feeling the small bud protrude and giving equal attention to her lips, losing his fingers in her folds. Alana’s breath quickened as she took the soap from him and gave his buttocks the same treatment and then made sure Alan’s cock was well cleaned… sliding her soapy hands over his length, teasing his head and feeling Alan’s body quiver… gently massaging his balls, feeling them tighten.

They both took care with one another’s body never breaking their gaze into each other’s eyes. Alan kissed her lightly as they finished rinsing and he turned off the water. Starting to feel a chill, Alana’s nipples were fully erect and she blushed seeing Alan’s hungry eyes on them. Alan wrapped her in a towel and carefully dried her off as she did the same for him.

“Thank you my love, I needed that more than I realized.” Alan kissed her forehead and said “Come with me.” He took her hand and led her to his bedroom. It was dark and he turned on a soft light and lit a few candles. He turned off the light and the glow from the candle illuminated his beautiful body.

Alana sat on the edge of the bed watching the man she loves so very deeply and would do anything to pleasure him, walk towards her. He bent down and said “I love you” and then kissed her deeply as he laid her back onto the bed. His hands firmly pinching her nipples, Alana moaned, vibrating his mouth. She felt his firmness pressing against her leg and she wanted him inside her… but she would have to wait. She could not believe she was there. Her head filled with the day and how comfortable and madly in love she is with Alan. And she thought of how many times she was on the brink of orgasm!

Alan traced his kisses and tongue slowly down her neck to her aching nipples… suckling, his tongue caressing, Alana gasped and ran her fingers through his hair… his hand moving where his mouth will shortly follow, down her stomach and over her mound following her crease, she spread her legs for her love again, his fingers rubbing and massaging her clit… Alan had to taste!
 
Last edited:
Alan laid next to his love, his body tingling at the feel of all her smooth flesh against his. His mind still played through the whole time in the shower. His heart was so touched at her childlike wonder and amazement at the modern conveniences that she was learning. She was so confident and fearless. And passionate, she was the most passionate woman he had ever met, her fearlessness and confidence so smoothly carried over into her love making. For all his days he would never forget that first shower with her; it was the most erotically charged moment of his life.
He smiled at the thought, looking at Alana lying next to him eager for his next move. Oh that moment was far from over. He leaned down to suckle on her hardened nipple, the point so sharp and upraised. Her flesh was so gloriously smooth and velvety. His hands traced the soft curves letting his hand be guided by her natural beautiful shape.
Her sharp breaths and shakes clearly showed how close to the edge she was, the thought emboldened him to work her body like a fine tuned instrument bringing her to that precipice before edging back and calming her before triggering the next wave.
Her curves took him where he most wanted to be as she parted her legs allowing him total access to her. He marveled again at her confidence and absolute certainty.
He let his tongue trace the rounded curve that led him from her breast down to her ribs and stomach, his tongue swirling and licking. She tasted so sweet. His hand found a natural groove into her folds, his wrist nestling in as his fingers found the hardened ridges and bumps that the digits flicked over and squeezed.
Her body rolled in undulations matching his fingers and tongue, her hands ran through his hair grasping and tugging at him.
He let her guide his head down lower. God, he could feel the heat radiate off of her as her legs quivered. He could smell her. He felt flashes behind his eyes and he started to lose focus as an animalistic urge forced him to plunge his mouth deeply into her.
Alana groaned loudly as her pelvis and hips pushed up off the bed and pushed into him as her hands pulled his face deeper in where she needed him most. Her heart pounded and thrummed vibrating her entire body as wave after wave of pure release spasmed through her. Her groans turned to sobs as she could no longer feel anything but the tidal wave that was her orgasm and his tongue thrust so deeply into her core.
Her body pressed back into the soft comforter as her breasts thrust up nipples pointed ceilingward as her head threw back eyes closed. Alan guided her through her release and just softly stoked the fires in her sex to burn deep as he continued bathing her folds and tickling her clit. His hands slid under her as his fingers grasp her buttocks to spread her even more, his thumbs resting on her anus, not entering but pushing and clearly marking her as owned and his for whatever he wanted. The push of his fingers spread her out even more for his exploring tongue. God, he could not get enough of her, her taste, her touch, her scent, and most happily the sheer pleasure that poured out of her entire body. With only the sole intent of her pleasure, Alan worshiped her folds aggressively as his hands kneaded her soft flesh and his thumbs massaged her most intimate areas, all colluding to bring her to a point that her shoulders arched back pushing the rest of her body off the bed as she screamed out in utter ecstasy, wave after wave washing over her, as his tongue, mouth, face, neck and chest were drenched with the fluids from her release.
As she slid back down, her sweat coated breasts heaving, he laid still between her legs kissing her as tenderly as he could filled with so much love for the angel above him. It was the most wonderful moment of his life.
 
Alana was overwhelmed with sensation. With every touch from Alan she felt her soul bond with his. Every cell was drawn to his like droplets of water gathering to form a pool, becoming one.

Alan’s pressed his lips to her nipple, kissing softly then enclosing his mouth around the stiffening bud, Alana moaned with pleasure. She could not imagine her nipples hardening more than they already were. Her breathing coming in stops as his tongue swirling, begging for milk, suckled with more intent. Alana felt an electric pulse from her nipple directly to her clit… stiffening in time with her nipple, begging for the same relief.

She gripped the comforter as her love’s hand traced and tongue marked its course knowing its destination as she parted her legs guiding the way. She savored Alan’s every move, silently begging for him to just touch her twitching clit. As if Alan heard her request, he parted her lips, his touch the soothing relief she yearned for. Alana held Alan’s head steady between her legs, her hands entwined in his soft hair, as if by her lock on him would direct his velvety tongue to her clit. She thought her actions were futile but it mattered not, Alan knew her body and anticipated her desire, her need… knowing exactly what to do to satiate her. His tongue flicking and lapping at her wanting clit, Alana’s body racked with spasms of delight.

She lost herself and had no idea what came over her. It was as if a switch went off and pure, raw, animalistic lust came through. She felt as if she had turned into “Mr. Hyde” not recognizing herself, but thoroughly enjoying the transformation brought on by Alan’s ministrations alone! The thought quickly took leave the moment she felt Alan’s tongue, pointed, direct and firm, finding its mark inside of her. Trying to move further in, probing, reaching, Alana felt her juices flowing as her beautiful lover savored every drop.

He then let his tongue go slack and soft, drawing it upward, pressing her lips culminating at her hard, twitching clit, now fully extended… pleading! Alana gripped Alan’s head tighter, her back arched, the muscles in her legs tightened. Her head thrown back, she felt she could not contort herself enough to work her release.

Everything in the world ceased to exist except for Alan and his tongue on her clit. The sound of his mouth lapping and suckling, she felt every sensation in her body directed to that very place where her love’s attention dared not waver. Alan’s grip more firm she begged “Oh please my love, please, don’t stop!” Alan moaned to hear her delight and maintained his pace. Her breath quickened, her hips moving into him, she moaned and let out a guttural scream, her body convulsing, rising into Alan’s mouth that continued to feast on all she offered to her love.

She came over and over for what seemed to be an eternity. Alan’s tongue lovingly, slowly and carefully matched her steadying pace and the swells of her endless orgasms. Alana melted into Alan’s mouth comforted in the thought that this was all she ever dreamed and desired and this was only the beginning.
When the swells cam less and less frequent and her body seemed to calm… somewhat, Alana pleaded “Please my love, kiss me!” Alan kissed her still twitching clit and mound firmly and softly causing Alana to shudder in delight. Then he moved up her body. Alana whispered “I love you” as Alan dove deeply to her mouth, their tongues meeting as if they have not met in an eternity. Alana embraced and caressed his soft and yet firm back, wrapping her legs around him, trying desperately to become one entity.

Then, as if in a trance, Alana broke the kiss and looked deep into Alan’s eyes. She had a wry smile on her face and Alan looked at her quizzically, his right eye brow arching. Alana purred “My love, you are incredibly beautiful!” And with that, she gently lifted her torso and motioned Alan to lie back on the soft comforter. Her mind was set on one desire and duty, to pleasure and satisfy her love. And with one fluid motion, Alana took Alan’s every growing member in her waiting mouth, thrusting his length to the back of her throat. She kept a firm grip with her mouth, her tongue massaging and caressing his sensitive head.

Alan’s gasp and moans encouraged her loving task, satiating her hunger to taste her love. Alan’s gentle touch on her head and lifting his adorable buttocks, pressing himself further down her throat, his length and girth ever growing in her mouth assured her that thus far, he was pleased. She pulled her head back, never breaking her grip and tongue caresses, but gently pulled, sucking his smooth head… she savored his sweetness as she has never tasted. She needed more!

With every motion, suckling his throbbing head and rubbing that oh so sensitive place right below the tip, she drank her lover’s sweet pre cum as she became intoxicated from Alan’s soft moans, the steady grip on her head, his fingers through her hair, his muscles clenching… Alana’s senses heightened, relishing every nuance of her lover’s body and her own responding in kind. His cock continued to grow in her mouth as she moaned with pleasure, sending vibrations, resonating through his entire length before coursing through his beautiful form.

Alana was surprised at how much she enjoyed pleasuring her love this way! She has heard of such practice and has seen many images, but never did she every think the love and pleasure she would derive from giving herself to her love, his desire and pleasure, her focus, her priority. How the thought alone made her blood rush, her body ache, her juices flow! And now, not just in thought, but in practice.

Reaffirming Alana that she was servicing her beautiful love well, Alan gripped her head tighter as she continued to taste his sweet flow, and to her pleasure and surprise, he began to lift and thrust his stiff, twitching length to the back of her throat. Alana’s reflex to swallow, moving and tightening around his head as she tried to keep caressing with her tongue, her hands gently massaging his tightening sack as she moaned imagining her lover’s body preparing his seed for release. That moan stimulated Alan and he grabbed her curls and began to slowly fuck her mouth.

This was new to Alana and she thoroughly loved the thought of her love using her body this way. How he obviously loved her mouth and the purpose it fulfills, and the thought that her lover was to take what is his and use her to her full advantage, always for his pleasure. That thought, sent her reeling as she felt she was utterly his without question!

Alan’s thrusts came faster but not as deep. She truly felt complete as Alan fucked her mouth, as she thought, her mouth was not hers but belonged to him… a vessel for his use and needs. Alan accepted lovingly and willingly Alana’s complete service to him, to have what is his, for his pleasure, as well as his pleasure and desire to always satisfy his love Alana. Both bodies coming together, the pleasure of one finding the other and returning back.

With that, she felt her lover driven, to see her pleased in her purpose and the need for his release. Alan’s breath quickening, his muscles tensing, he sensed his seed will not be held back much longer.

Alana also sensed her lover’s body and increased her grip with her mouth along his firm shaft as Alan fucked her mouth faster and as if possessed he let out a long moan as Alana felt the first of her lover’s seed hit the back of her throat with force. Sweet and hot, she drank as if her life depended on his nourishment.

Alan’s hands pressed firmly on her head as he released his sweetness over and over, filling Alana’s mouth as she tried desperately not to miss a drop.

As the steady delicious stream slowed, Alan’s grip lightened to soft strokes on her head, gently petting her curls.

Alana kept her mouth on Alan, gently suckling his now sensitive cock as it still twitched in delight. She lovingly milked her lover’s last drops by moving her mouth to his emptying sack, pressing softly with her lips and tongue, moving firmly up his shaft, coaxing every precious drop of her love’s fluid, then lapping and suckling the last of her meal as it came forth to her waiting mouth.

Alana rested her head on Alan’s stomach, listening to him breath as she suckled his cock, like a baby suckling to comfort. Alana was at peace and so filled with love. She has never known such bliss.
 
Last edited:
Alan’s head slammed back into the pillow. He could still feel slight twitches in his loins. No one had ever pleasured him so completely. He thought back to the moment on the bridge when he first saw Alana to the wonderful passionate moment in the grass, to dinner, to the shower and to the last moments now in his bed. On one hand he could very easily die a very happy man at this moment, but looking down at Alana who was still sucking softly on him, so tenderly, he wanted a long and glorious life with this angel.

Alan put both his hands on her cheeks and guided her to come up to him. He laughed at her resistance to release him from her mouth. What had he ever done to deserve someone like her? Finally with a plop, his glistening flesh slipped from her mouth and she began the journey up his body. Ohh, the exquisite feel of her full breasts as they slid up his stomach and chest. He felt his breath catch in his throat at the wonderful weight upon him. At least those lips that had pleased him better than anyone ever had before were at his own.

Alan’s eyes sparkled, “I know I’ve already said this but, oh my darling I love you so much. I’ve always imagined I would find love, but my feelings for you take my breath away. I love you so insanely much. It is a need; I need you to live.”

The words said, Alan sealed his lips to hers once again and the two drank deeply from each other, hands clinging to each other’s heads the fingers clutching at the strands of the other’s hair.

The two nestled together on the bed arm in arm, softly kissing or caressing the other. Alan could not get enough of her. All the softness as he kissed her neck, all the hardness as he sucked a taut nipple, all the smooth, full curves as he licked the roundness of her breast. So much to revel in and lose himself and he took full advantage. He didn’t know what day is was and if he was to go into work the next day, but none of that mattered to him. He was going to spend the entire night enjoying the wonderful gift of her body.

He chuckled again at the feel of her firm hand as it grasped and tugged at his once again stiffening flesh. Good lord; how many times had he already came and here he was with a bare touch of her hand and he was more than ready again.

Smiling he rolled over on top of her and lifted himself up off of her. So naturally the two shifted their hips and legs and without any effort his cock found its way to its beloved home as he sank his depths into her fully, bringing a groan from her as she clutched his back, nails digging into his flesh.

Both stared the other in the eyes, thrusting their hips hard driving into each other’s body. Each had the same glow to their flesh, the same spark in their eyes and the same wry, soft smile on their faces.

They lost themselves to the motion and the sight of the other. Their hips pulled and pushed with a purpose. Both smiled as they realized simultaneously that their groans and pants had synchronized. Alan was amazed how he had so fused together with this gorgeous woman that their lovemaking was so mutual and perfect.

Alana slid her hands off Alan’s back and ran them up and down his stiff arms that supported his weight as he slammed into her over and over again. Both hips started to shake as their orgasm coursed through them. With a final jerk that signaled his release Alan sank down on top of Alana again driving their mouths together, tongues swirling against each other. He so wanted to close his eyes and lose himself to the moment but couldn’t tear his eyes from hers not an inch away. He could see the spark in her eyes, that glow of deep love as he felt her belly quiver with her own release and both moaned loudly into each other’s mouth.

Both stilled as Alan felt her again bring her arms around his back squeezing him tightly into her body, holding on to him for dear life. He hoped she would never let him go.
 
Alana could not believe where she was. Looking into Alan’s beautiful eyes, he had this adorable grin on his face and she realized she had the same expression. She thought of everything that came to this moment, being so scared and alone, inside a painting no less, and then seeing this vision that is now before her. Her love, Alan, who she felt a bond the likes she had never known. Her analytical mind could not help but wonder why and how, and everytime her mind ventured to analyze, she was quickly thrown back into the moment. And how could she not, looking into those eyes and suddenly, without warning, feeling Alan’s length enter her with such force… her body responding before her mind even registered the wonderful sensations coursing through her body… her hips voluntarily moving into his.

Alana felt that switch again, that animalistic lust come over her as she moved her body in time with his, begging Alan to go ever deeper, filling every space inside her. Their thrusts moving in time, their bodies well orchestrated, satiating their need… Alana felt herself ready to release and sensing Alan’s sweet release at the same moment, their grins telling one another how they are so aware of one another, so in sync. Two bodies in perfect harmony, Alana sank into Alan’s kiss. She felt as if they were binary stars, forever drawn and bound together and how, like them, she could stay in this position for an eternity.

Alan broke the kiss and looked deeply into her eyes. Alana said with a look in her eyes as if she awoke from a deep sleep, coming to a realization “My love, thank you for giving me life. I have never known such bliss, such complete unconditional love. Not just from me to you, my beautiful, but to me… coming from another. I always thought myself whimsical in my thoughts. Fanciful dreams of a hopeless romantic that always wishes they will come true, but felt that is where it would always remain, just a dream. This is all too surreal and forgive me, but I gather it will take me a bit to fully wake.” Alana continued coming to another realization “That’s it! I have been in limbo for so very long and it is an amusing thought that the state of limbo, of being in the painting, is what precisely has been my release! You came to me, an angel, breathing life into me. The world is anew with such beauty and love. I am alive!”

Alana’s eyes became focused with a stare into Alan’s eyes that she sensed his concern over her new found self. She hoped to quickly abate what she hoped was not fear, vowing “My precious love, there is nothing more I desire than to discover and share this new world with you. And I do not mean just being in your time, but life, the universe… our existence. I feel deep in my heart, my very soul, that we are meant to be.” Alana reached up and caressed Alan’s cheek and her heart warmed as he slightly closed his eyes and sank into her hand. She knew she was holding the most precious gift in her hand and she knew she would love and protect him even beyond death. A tear rolled down her cheek, she smiled and through stifled sobs of joy she exclaimed “God, I love you!!!”
 
Alan collapsed on the bed next to his darling Alana. Sweat glistened on his body matching the sheen on his lover. His eyes slowly followed over the soft curves of her face as they lay side by side panting softly. Without realizing it the two clasped their hands in a tight grip thumbs caressing the others.
Alan leaned across Alana, her breasts feeling deliciously soft against his skin reaching for the remote on the desk beside the bed. He pointed the box toward the TV fixed to the wall and clicked. The room was bathed in the iridescent blue glow. Alana shot up mouth wide open amazed at the sight before her.
Alan rested his hand on her bare shoulder and laughing softly guided her down into his embrace.
“It’s a television my love. Kind of like photographs but with the ability to move and carry sound.”
Alana looked at her grinning lover wide-eyed, “I’ve never seen anything so amazing, even those bubble cars. How do they make this work?”
Alan smiled and kissed her beautiful face, “I’m not sure all the details but later I’ll show you my computer and we’ll see if we can find out how they do make this work. For now I want to see what day it is. My God, it’s only Sunday. We’ve only been a day.”
Alana looked back and forth from the TV to Alan, “Computer? A day only? I know nothing of your life before the painting. You work at the museum that has my friend’s painting and that is where you fell into it, right?”
“Yes. Oh Alana, the world has changed so much since you fell into the painting. I wonder why now was the time that you fell out of it? Why that painting? And why am I the only other person to fall into it? You never saw anyone else in the painting either now have you? How did this all come together to this end…so utterly amazing.’
Alan punctuated each question with a soft kiss on Alana’s luscious lips. He groaned into her mouth as she shifted around so her breasts pressed into his. She brought her hand up so her fingers ran through the air on the side of his face. He leaned his head into her hand. His own hand ran through her soft ringlets. He smiled as she closed her eyes and tilted her head into the palm of his hand.
He let his eyes travel down her smooth body as it lay next to his. Such beautiful curves and valleys from her neck down to her toes which were softly stroking against his leg.
He slowly brought his head down and gently swiped his tongue across her soft nipple. Her breath caught as the flesh pebbled slightly. His lips opened and he latched onto her protruding flesh sucking deeply pulling her flesh between his teeth. Alana’s hand tightened on the back of his head as she groaned loudly, crashing her head down on his pillow.
For Alan nothing existed but the soft flesh between his teeth and the wonderful moans filling his ears.
 
Now this was new for Alana. To be lured away from what seems to be magic or her hallucinating from that thing on the wall with sound and people moving. To be lured so easily with a laugh and touch of an incredibly sexy man, that she is madly in love with, no less! “Oh, what he does to me…” Alana thought as she sunk back into his arms. With each kiss, with each question, Alana felt her heat rising. She felt weightless just sensing Alan’s leg, weight of his body against hers and his soft face.

Alana closed her eyes as if in a trance and then brought back suddenly with a sharp intake of air, feeling the soft velvet of her lover’s tongue lightly trace her nipple. The moist trail it left behind cooled in the air, stiffening her thick dark nipple at attention, aching to be nursed. Her body’s wish was answered as her lover latched onto her nipple, hard… stiff… ever ready to give itself, needing to be milked. Alan skillfully drew his tongue upward and in a single motion pulling on the nipple while his hand gently squeezing Alana’s breast, moving, massaging and stimulating her ducts to nourish her lover. She has never known such attention, her head thrown back, grasping Alan’s head to her breast, she startled herself hearing her own moans as an electric shock went straight from her nipple to her clit… her labia pulsating… Alana began to orgasm, moving her hand from the back of Alan’s head to his back, her fingertips and nails gripping his flesh, her body, her muscles… moving of their own accord… Alana moaning ever more loudly in delight, climaxing again and again until her body eased, spasms coming less frequent, Alana took in a deep breath. Never has she orgasmed without attention to her clit or the sensation and movement of being fucked. Alana felt as if her body had its plan... in concert with her lover... and for the first time she truly felt that she was his vessel... and lovingly she was so very pleased to obey him... and obey her body she thought she knew.

She moved her hand from Alan’s back to the back of his head again, delighting in his soft curls she lovingly kissed the top of his head. Alan, her sweet love, who has not stopped once nursing from Alana’s nipple, looked so peaceful with eyes closed and steady rhythm with his massage, mouth and tongue... Alana knew she was looking at love itself.

The rush of keeping Alan, her love content, at peace, pleasured and satisfied was more than she could have ever dreamed. And the thought of the use of her body could please her love was more than she could have ever hoped in finding the love of her life. Alana kissed Alan’s head and softly said “My Love, I want to stay like this forever. You are what love means to me. I belong to you and you alone. I love you my beautiful, precious Alan.”
 
Alan shook his head and looked around him. He felt a pleasant weight on his arm. Alana had her head against his chest whilst her body was on his arm as she pressed herself tightly against him.
He reached over with his free arm and stroked her beautiful ringlets. His breath caught at the soft purr that escaped from her in her sleep. The feel of her body pressed against his was exquisite. There was an indescribable warm comfort in the contact.

There was so much that he wanted to show her and to experience with her. He had no idea where to start. First things first, he would have to call in to the Museum and see if he could get a couple of days off. He was pretty sure that would not be a problem as he had yet to ask for any time off and had quite a few days saved up already.

As he glanced at the clock on the dresser he espied her clothes strewn on the floor. Definitely they would have to do some clothes shopping. Again he fantasized about the delight that would be in her eyes as she experienced the new world so very different from the one she had left behind.

He was still puzzled at how she had been sucked into the Monet and kept there until he came into the painting decades later. Why that painting and why just the two of them?

Alana murmured and snuggled closer into his side. Impulsively, he pulled her tighter into him with his arm under her. He had never felt such peace as he did now. He had so many questions and unknowns concerning the future. But one thing that he was very certain of was that anything he faced would be with Alana at his side.

He leaned over and kissed her on the top of her forehead. She squirmed a bit and then stretched as her eyes opened. Alan watched as her eyes focused, looked confused and then turned on him and her face instantly lit up with love. In amazement, he felt what could only be described as the sun bursting in his chest. His breath caught at the feeling. Silently he pulled her tighter against him, reveling in the sensation of her arms wrapping around him and pulling at him as hard as he was pulling her.

It was a glorious sensation. One he hoped to experience every morning for the rest of his life.
 
Back
Top