Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm I wasnt telling to to practice for your masturbation later I just wanted you to grab my ass JEEZ

Oh you meant literally..ahh I am so used to using my imagination around this place..I was confused...Now I am tired and my arms are dead...damn those 30 second shake weight programs...But I did just lose 5 inches around my waist and I can fit into my high school jeans again...

GO ME!
 
Oh you meant literally..ahh I am so used to using my imagination around this place..I was confused...Now I am tired and my arms are dead...damn those 30 second shake weight programs...But I did just lose 5 inches around my waist and I can fit into my high school jeans again...

GO ME!

Can I borrow something to shake my arms with so I can do the same?
 
Oh you meant literally..ahh I am so used to using my imagination around this place..I was confused...Now I am tired and my arms are dead...damn those 30 second shake weight programs...But I did just lose 5 inches around my waist and I can fit into my high school jeans again...

GO ME!

those really work? SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm off to go get me some tomorrow!!!!!!
 
Dont encourage me or I will have to take up a Bail Money collection ....

Yeah those awkward interviews with Nancy Grace berating and cutting you off while calling you stupid under breath are always a lot of fun for criminals...Matter of fact for anyone who tries to talk to her...She is the epitome of the word cunt and I don't say that unless she accidentally raked her teeth against me and even then it is under my breath
 
Helped a turtle cross the road tonight. The kids thought I was NUTS!!! I literally whipped my Durango around in a perfectly executed turn and pulled over on the side of the road. The kids were so shocked they had gone silent!

Since this is Minnesota and it can snow tomorrow even though it was 104 today I still have my snowmobile gloves in the car. I picked that turtle up and brought him to the other side of the road where (dear lord, I hope) he was headed.

Now I wonder if he's sitting there still thinking that he just got abducted or something.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top