The Trumper List - See if the member you're talking to was / is one

Do you think boxlicker and toeskr hang out and talk about all the pussy that ignores them both?

No, I don't. I think Boxlicker gives thought to what he thinks--just that his brain is scrambled. ToeSucker is just a useless troll--not thinking at all; just trolling. Boxlicker might get some or have gotten some. ToeSucker seems to be sexless.

Do you think boxlicker and toeskr hang out and talk about all the pussy that ignores them both?

Boxlicker says he has a Filipino wife or something like that. Add that with the fact that he has more than once said things that imply he is at least in his 60's or maybe 70's and I think it's a mail order bride deal.

I put them both back on ignore after posting #344. They've shown they're just here to troll.

I just noticed you were talking about another poster in this thread.

Sorry, I'll be more sensitive to your posting desires. I'll stop quoting you. Ok?

Pls don't get upset when I don't respond like you did last night when I was posting to another poster.

Take care of yourself. You must be exhausted posting all night til tonight waiting for someone to pop in.

However do you find the time professor? You did say you are a professor?

No, I don't. I think Boxlicker gives thought to what he thinks--just that his brain is scrambled. ToeSucker is just a useless troll--not thinking at all; just trolling. Boxlicker might get some or have gotten some. ToeSucker seems to be sexless.

Should I feel special that two queers have me living rent free in their tiny heads?

You likely have to dig really deep to feel there's anything special about you. ;)

You likely have to dig really deep to feel there's anything special about you. ;)

Hey queer great grandpa, you said you put me on ignore. Another one of your many lies. You can't quit me can you? Yet you can't have me. Lol.

Tell us some more lies, you are good at them.

When I get bored, I sign out and tool through the boards. You see everything then. I like to see what you trolls waste your time on occasionally. Tonight you seem to be on a gay bashing jag. I'm not surprised; I've found it's something that those who are nervous about their masculinity do thinking it affects their targets at all. I live in the real world. You think that an e-mail account with a silly account name like yours (that reeks of being nervous about your masculinity) gives me the vapors? Yeah, sure.

When I get bored, I sign out and tool through the boards. You see everything then. I like to see what you trolls waste your time on occasionally. Tonight you seem to be on a gay bashing jag. I'm not surprised; I've found it's something that those who are nervous about their masculinity do thinking it affects their targets at all. I live in the real world. You think that an e-mail account with a silly account name like yours (that reeks of being nervous about your masculinity) gives me the vapors? Yeah, sure.

Bored, wasting time. Great job on using wisely.

Waddle down to the mailbox and wish for something more than .43 cents on royalties.

And quit trying to play victim. You are too transparent to make it believable.

So is your anger at not being the board darling, under various usernames, causing you to try and find out posters personal info? That is pretty pathetic, even for you.

Try harder.

Bored, wasting time. Great job on using wisely.

Waddle down to the mailbox and wish for something more than .43 cents on royalties.

And quit trying to play victim. You are too transparent to make it believable.

So is your anger at not being the board darling, under various usernames, causing you to try and find out posters personal info? That is pretty pathetic, even for you.

Try harder.

You have to overlook Keithybaby.

Actually, I'm surprised he figured out one can see the boards when one logs out.

Fuck with me and I will send Trump some suggestions.:)

With the crap that the Trump regime is doing this week and the Trumpettes' support for that here, all sorts of posters have gone on ignore yesterday and today for a while. Enough of that nonsense.

If I was in charge of Education and the Penal system...

WELL! I bet I could make some Libs stroke out and not in a good way!:D

If I was in charge of Education and the Penal system...

WELL! I bet I could make some Libs stroke out and not in a good way!:D

You'll need to get that idea into Trump fast. He's in the process of merging the Education and Labor departments. The federal penal system comes under the DOJ. If he's going to get Education and the penal system together, it will have to be a three-department consolidation, including DOJ.

Back