Stories from the Cove ~Asa's private desk in the Cove~

tumblr_obqbux90t31skqjozo1_400.jpg

Lorenza "Lore" Caprice
__e2a053d512e5b1fe2c27779406bed3af.jpeg


Italian father... Thai mother... World traveler fluent in 18 different languages proficient in another 6 languages. Her parents have little clue of what she does or little desire to admit that their daughter is a highly sought after mercenary. Never without at least 2 knives pair of Nighthawk Ladyhawks modified by her. And an arsenal of other in the moment weapons hidden in well concealed pockets in her clothes.

HeineLadyHawk-7.jpg


For the most part she was a "lone Wolf" but there were a few she would team up with from time to time. There were a couple of "facilitators" she would take jobs from as well... If the money was right and there was at least a semi Noble reason to kill. So many thought she had no heart. Simply logic and some semblance of a conscience in a hardened killer. There was someone who knew better and knew better than to demand themselves over her work. She would never demand herself before their work either... They knew the other one was out there somewhere with their heart and perhaps that's all that mattered... Maybe?
tumblr_p38kbtFwTL1s8m4j4o1_400.jpg

She was originally on the fast track to profiler/advanced psychological agent only to become disillusioned with the agency and took her knowledge reflexes and precision and became her own agent. Taking jobs that the agencies could no longer officially touch. Killing and being damn good at it was a byproduct of her unique abilities and there had damn well better be a good reason she is sent to kill or whoever sent her would live to regret it. She kept an ancient shack of a home in Thailand. The nearby villagers guarding the steak on the jungle side and the river being the only real way in or out of the region. A couple of safe houses scattered around in case of emergency all over the world and the "proper" apartment her parents know of not that anyone knows who they are not even her facilitators in the various world governing agencies.
--------------------------

IDEAS

1. She had taken a solo job with a radio in after 4 days. She never radioed in and that meant no extraction point. The "facilitator" waited two weeks after the missed radio in to bring in a team that knew her and her methods to see if she was still alive and on the assignment.

2. She takes on a mission on her own for personal reasons and ends up calling in backup.

__________________

As the old man and his grandson climbed out of the little boat onto the porch of her hut and moved inside to tell her someone was looking for her. As one eye cracked open with a snarl the old man took an instinctual step back but the little boy sttod his ground.

Strange man here to see you... asking around village. Pale man like man in movies you show us. clothes looks like suit... but eyes like soldier. He ask where to find you but we not tell him we say we ask you if you want to be found.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_obqbux90t31skqjozo1_400.jpg

Lorenza "Lore" Caprice


Italian father... Thai mother... World traveler fluent in 18 different languages proficient in another 6 languages. Her parents have little clue of what she does or little desire to admit that their daughter is a highly sought after mercenary. Never without at least 2 knives pair of Nighthawk Ladyhawks modified by her. And an arsenal of other in the moment weapons hidden in well concealed pockets in her clothes.

HeineLadyHawk-7.jpg


For the most part she was a "lone Wolf" but there were a few she would team up with from time to time. There were a couple of "facilitators" she would take jobs from as well... If the money was right and there was at least a semi Noble reason to kill.
--------------------------

IDEAS

1. She had taken a solo job with a radio in after 4 days. She never radioed in and that meant no extraction point. The "facilitator" waited two weeks after the missed radio in to bring in a team that knew her and her methods to see if she was still alive and on the assignment.

2. She takes on a mission on her own for personal reasons and ends up calling in backup.

The ideas you proposed aren't bad. We can work along either of those angles.
 
Lorenza tat ideas

tumblr_p2w6kaOt3B1s8m4j4o1_400.jpg

A shoulder all sleeve that simply symbolic spiritual

tumblr_p2w8d0YM5X1s8m4j4o1_400.jpg

Her back a reminder that death is never far behind.

tumblr_p2w7kdwb0i1s8m4j4o1_400.jpg

tumblr_p2w75nctaZ1s8m4j4o1_400.jpg

Growing leg sleeve that intricate pattern incorporates animals within it's randomness born from a lions mane. Another piece added with every mission completed.
 
Last edited:
Wild Wild West idea (TV show based)

tumblr_p379rksV6t1s8m4j4o1_400.jpg
tumblr_p379qvw9Fu1s8m4j4o1_400.jpg

Jaci Palemoon
Half breed secret service agent working in the area of the still wild west

Jim...

The director smiled shaking his old friends hand as he walked into the office.

As you know you get the train back but we have more good news. You and Artemus Gordon have an old friend coming along.

Jim beamed...

Sir do you mean... she is back?

Yes Jim. Otome passed and we didn't think she would but Greycloud helped Grant convince her she was needed with us instead of staying with them he will take over and send word if they need her. She will meet you Gordon and the train in Willow Falls in three days.


wildwildwests3v2003.jpg


Three days later the train pulled into the station at Willow Falls as James and Artie prepared to depart the train to look for her a knock feel on the door.

Artie stood ready while West opened the door stepping back only to see her standing there.

Greetings old friends we have work to do. I was told you would fill me in on the way to San Francisco.

She smiled walking over accepting hugs from both of them as well as a kiss on the cheek. After releasing her from the warm hug Artemus gave a sweping bow in his usual stage flair.

Why Jaci you look even more lovely than the last time saw you as if that were possible and yet here you are as radiant and lovely as a sunrise over the prairie.

Jim just stood there smiling at Artie"s antics before turning to speak to her as well.

Its great to have you back Jaci. However you are right we have alot to tell you and a short time to do so. Shall we?

He gestured to the couch and the bottle of wine awaiting the three of them.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_p1lzl4th201s8m4j4o1_400.jpg


The work she did was hidden from the world because it had to be. The people and place she called friend and family that she protected and protected by were also hidden from the world. It was for the best of humanity and the safety of the items they dealt with... The Library... Librarians... Guardians... Custodians... And the guardian.

Like the custodian "caretaker" of the library she too was a living artifact... Immortal. She has watched Librarian after Librarian and guardian after guardian protect her home... The Library.
 
Last edited:
Lorenza story idea pics

tumblr_p2rhkeySu81v2kr2no1_1280.jpg

Nicole Mason
villain/CIA
This final straw passed over for another promotion. She had helped maintain the covert Ops department and of all people to lose it to... Lane... What were they thinking. Well there were plenty of ways she could use his precious operatives to make him look at the least bad at the best treasonous... Just had to make sure a mission he has a vested interest failed... or at least get a key element killed.

She was supposed to be a shoe in. Fourth generation federal agent. Still she was kept in a second in command style role.
Psych evaluation did not recommend her for any higher calling unlike her father and grandfather before her. It was unacceptable in her mind to keep getting passed over. Now someone she graduated with now in the power she wanted. Lane was going to pay for that.


tight_dresses_15.jpg

If you want something done right do it yourself always she muttered as she stalked through the evening shrouded woods. Her cartel partner couldn't wipe Lane's little soldiers out she would. She would start with that psycho bitch Lorenza if she could.

tumblr_p3b7q9eEsN1voey12o1_500.jpg

Tender rekindling moment possibly brought on after near death moment?
 
Last edited:
Team npc idea for Lorenza and Shane thread

tumblr_p56usxZsP81s8m4j4o1_400.png


Jamison Braddock
Medic/sniper

Lorenza...

Braddock snorted as he kept pulling the pieces of shattered metal and bamboo out of her leg.

Is there any jungle left?

His joke was met with her good leg kicking him against his head. Not hard enough to hurt him just to get her point across.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_p56xsqpUgl1s8m4j4o1_400.jpg


tumblr_owtf19CvEX1s8m4j4o1_400.jpg


She stood there scared curious what he would remember. She bit her lip They had been kept apart by his monstrous brother and his banishment. She could not imagine him still desiring her after all his brother had done to her. Especially after he had been all over the known world who knows who he would possibly bring with him as perhaps his own new love.

He had never stopped loving her nor thinking of her. Now seeing this frightened form before him nothing changed. Except for the fact that "officially" his brother was not ended by his own hand. He had simply found bigger monsters than his brother and unleashed them on him... For her. Now seeing the level of fear and broken soul within her he regretted more than anything not ending his brothers demonic life himself.
 
Last edited:
Lorenza/Shane Thread post idea

san_andreas_still_2.jpg


Jamison roared out in the corridor where everyone met up.

We found her... I vote... END HIM SHANE! _______ What say you?

END HIM! _______ What say you(Boss man)?

END HIM SHANE NOW!
 
tumblr_nij61reJLl1risr9ko1_500.jpg
tumblr_nj29viGDyn1risr9ko1_500.jpg
tumblr_nisaxlZfBu1risr9ko1_500.gif


He was an undercover cop on the edge of being classified as having defected to the MC. The MC had their suspicions about him being a mole.

She was a federal agent who found out about his issues at least on the MC side then his less than impressed Commander that the Fed's were stepping in to help him.

-----------
She walked into local police headquarters and with the reveal of a federal badge the officer on duty at the front desk quickly directed her to the chief.

Well now why in the hell are the Feds so interested in our investigation...

He was less than pleased that the Fed was involved but to send a skirt was an even bigger slap. The hot head he had undercover was bad enough ommiting information now the Feds are going to help him... even if he has defected to the MC.

Your man on the inside has found d his way into our iinvestigation. Luckily he is in good with then and our informant. I will be working with him and if I think that you need any information from my investigation then I will contact you as well.

With that she set a file on his desk turned around and walked out. A couple of hours later she was clad in leather and a more fitting dress and had joined the Feds inside contact Jazzman. He was an old man who had his own exit plan thanks to a deal he cut with her boss. Luckily for her he was fond of her like a daughter and that was her way in... she was his niece and he was getting her out of a rough patch and back on her feet. By the time he had decided to introduce her to all of the club the word around the table was he had already threatened to execute personally a couple of the rougher members if they ever touched her and with Jazzman's past not even the Prez was willing to piss him off. So here she was at their usual bar with Jazzman looking around laughing and talking.

Hey kid get over here...

Jazzman roared out when a couple of people walked in late to the gathering.

The older biker walked up to him. The old man was nicknamed Jazzman. Since he was a kid he had always played the saxaphone and had a real talent for jazz. The old man had an arm around this stunning brunette in a short dress and long leather boots and jacket.

Here's the boy I was tellin ya about darlin. He ain't found anybody and I trust him to keep you safe what do you think... you want him?

Her eyes looked him over as she smirked.

All mine... no sharing with club bimbos? I like the sound that but can he fight anybody I don't want grabbing at me?
 
339596_full.jpg

Sgt. Jaxon Lane
Small town cop

The FBI was paying his little town a visit. That didn't mean she was with them. His only contact name for the team arriving was Hot... Holt... Dang Turner's sloppy handwriting. He took out a picture her uncle gave him of her graduation and her new office at the FBI. He kept it in the desk as very few knew he still had feelings for her or at least that's what he wanted to believe.

tumblr_p6dhq3yaOS1voey12o1_500.gif
tumblr_p2fzf7KRJe1voey12o1_500.jpg
tumblr_p2fusiyMFv1voey12o1_500.gif
tumblr_p2ipdvrb9s1voey12o1_500.gif
82fb8-modalinacindysampson_072516_03_4847_v2-1200px-p-bs.jpg

Loren Jamison
Federal agent
Psychological profiler, sniper

She was silent on the flight staring at the file. It surprised her where it seemed this person had chosen to go to ground... Her hometown. Her work was the last thing she ever thought would bring her back here. Yet here she was flying home. To find a killer.

Never seen you take that long to read a file. What's on your mind?

Her boss's voice cut through in it's fatherly tone. Looking up she just smiled slightly.

Guess I never thought work would be bringing me back here.

Ahh yes getting to see where you learned to shoot and people who can can confirm that you were ever a kid.

He sat down with a chuckle.

Yeah... The thing is once we land it should be very easy to figure out who the killer ran to. There is only one element that I can think of that would be able to handle that kind of person. Thing is they don't deal in killers. Money laundering through real estate fraud maybe. Their last primary ties though were LA not NYC.

She was locked on the case there was no doubt about that but she was also avoiding thinking about something or someone of that the entire team was certain.

Money laundering through real estate fraud? That takes some fancy math.

Another team mate walked over and sat down.

Yep... Even a small town can have a mob presence. A couple of slick dealers and a weasal of boss realestate firm shady deals and shade tree arsonists. I will warn you there are still some old timers who think it's still the 30s.

Closing the file she shook her head and stared out the window at the announcement that they would be landing shortly.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_p2k26qTISK1voey12o1_500.gif


Tattoo Artist thread. When Travis finally sees the fangs
 
1. Love and protect the Spiritspeaker

2. Falling for the maddness Wanting to revive redo an old thread based on From Paris with Love. Looking for male cowriter to be straightlaced agency desk agent sent to the field to try to reign in wildcard psycho field agent

3. Writer's Menagé Two male cowriters or one willing to type for both bi lovers.

4. Lorelei's Awakening
Reverse harem idea one or more make cowriters

5. Office secretshe is in his 30s to 40s she just turned 20 and is the daughter of the man who took a chance on him and made him partner in his firm.

6. Talia's campus life - Year threeTaking a story I loved to another chapter. What risks and dangers and fantasies will happen now?

7. Trio Unstoppable MMF with something or someone from their federal past hunting one of them or all three through the cases she takes to consult and assist with cross country.
_________

DyingWastheeasypart.jpg


She had been a runaway... A stray... A mongrel in a city of on purebreds. Not someone anyone would miss. Maybe the old cop that whispered in her ear as he died by her.

She had made her way through the droves of people dragging themselves deep into hell. Finally it was her turn to stand before the tribunal of hell?

Hades... Anubis... The Christian Satan... And a few others scattered around. She smirked as they all rattled off her dark life and family history not that she cared about a word of it. Her soul did not crumble nor cower before them instead it seemed to mock their attempt to scare her. "Days" of torture from each of them only seemed to harden her soul even more till everything she touched froze even in the fires of hell.

Finally standing before all of them again Hades the only one willing to be face to face with her she snapped grabbing him by the throat her eyes burning with fire as sharp white and cold as the ice that threatened to consume him she finally spoke.

Is that all you pathetic pompous "Gods" got?

She woke up in the morgue with a pair if knives bound in blood red gold sheaths and a mark over her chest like a strange tat of a full moon cradled in a crescent moon. Luckily the body bag was open some so she could get out of it. Gaining her balance she heard a male voice yell...

Holy Shit what the hell..

She looked over seeing a cop standing by the body of the old cop she had tried to protect. She watched him step towards her then darkness... She woke again unsure where she was as she looked around.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_os19cid1pm1skqjozo1_400.jpg

She could channel the spirits. They spoke to her always. She had been tested and studied since she was a young child and now she was to begin a life of traveling and spirit communication all over the world as part of a research show into the paranormal.

tumblr_os18c4jOF31s8m4j4o1_400.jpg


He... Was dying... I found him. He believed... he knew we were real... He knew we were good and evil. He knew... Because of her... Because he believed her. Watching her on this tv thing helped him hold on... Now I can help him... Become him because... He is part of me... My lineage. She is reckless... Determined... Strong willed. Beautiful... We... I can help her.


-------------
They had finally made their way to the second floor and almost instantly the spirits flooded around. One showing her something then another bombarding her with images and words then the monster that wielded the most legends in this ancient chateau stood before her hands around her neck. He was only a spirit but the rage and hate within him even now made it feel like a steel vice around her throat taking air from her. The other spirits fighting to free her and those among the living that know of her gift trying to help her focus and trying to keep her with them as she eventually sank against the wall coughing and gasping.
 
Last edited:
Talia Campus life year three

Talia
Mediterranean of Greek mother American father
Long raven hair
Dark eyes
Body of a dancer Well blessed form
tumblr_oiljl2ttFp1uvgykwo1_1280.jpg


Their wild sexually explosive affair has been going on since he finally gave in to the desire he felt for her her freshman year. Now she is a Junior and he knows he wants her more than anyone. He has taken to having an apartment away from the faculty house that his boss and fiancee's father arranged for him over three yrs ago. He explained wanting to be alone there to his boss and fiancee's as a recharge and solitude to get grading and things done in peace. He doesn't care that his faincee has no desire for sex and barely enjoys what little they have he has Talia. He has a key to Talia's condo and she has a key to his off campus "retreat".

They have lived out fantasies galore and marathon sex sessions mingled with talks of love and wanting to be together. Another student trying to attack her her sophomore year is what spurred him to get the apartment so she could have a place to escape to as well so no one who might hurt her would know where she lived.

Rendezvous at either home were tame as simply love making or fooling around watching a movie to wild noncon fantasies to fantasy blackmail or role-play. Or even a nice meal and falling asleep in each other's arms with no expectations.

He had told her that he had dreamed about how he would break his engagement. Sometimes he saw it going simple with him simply telling her he didn't want to be with bet any more or his more erotic dream of her walking in on him watching a video of he and Talia together while she was sucking him and his fiance thinking he was abusing a student till she realized what was on the screen a video of the two of them making love to each other or some other fantasy, and Talia telling her that had she ever had any ability or desire to for sex that she would not be there right then with him nor would she have been his lover for years.

They both felt intentionally setting it up for her to walk in on them was cruel Talia couldn't help but like the idea for how his fiancee had treated and demanded on his life but would not be truly available sexually for him or even really emotionally either.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_ogwrkxCvXL1tg74jzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9h2n2r04g1s8m4j4o1_400.jpg


The Trio...
Unstoppable
Dedicated
Loyal more to each other than the agency.

She had gone into the agency as almost spite against her self centered pseudo aristocratic family of money and heartless calculations. And then one day she left. Retired/resigned and with the help of an old friend became a teacher. It didn't last... It may not have been the world hopping life of the agency but when her psychological expertise was needed she never hesitated.

They had left for perhaps the same unknown reasons but they always kept in touch with her and an eye on her. They were lovers but no one was ever sure which of the three were or if all three were and the agency didn't care they were each the best because of the other two and that's all that mattered.

---------------

She stood there in the computer booth watching him. He had been the tech. If they needed something that didn't theoretically exist he would create it. The case she was consultant on was to say the very least leading everyone around by an unseen detail perhaps right in front of their eyes. With how her mind worked it was becoming most annoying.

He misses you... You know.

He finally spoke while studying the covert Intel he had access to aboutnit of the key players in the case.

Have you found anything yet my partner for this case is on a serious time limit with a new mayor wanting to make a name for themselves.

She knew what he was trying to do and it wasn't going to work. At least not right now.

Ahh yes... New politicians and making a name for themselves... Honestly pathetic really to risk over inflating their presence and power in the beginning just to fall flat at the most inoportune time... Hold on... What is this little incrypted morsel... Give me two hours... Inwill meet you at the bar.

Which one?

She asked casually.

You know damn well which one. As I said he misses you.

He glanced back only to see a smug knowing smirk on her lips.

Break into the file take care of you problem there and I will meet you there.

A slightly swayed turn on her heels after revealing in her own way that she had not missed the rigid tent pole in his dress slacks she winked and walked out to her waiting car. Once she left as if on cue his cellphone rang.

Hello darling... Oh she is just as determined as ever. Yes she will be at the bar this evening. Oh I have plenty to do to help her. My system is still trying to break and encryption... Yes it shouldn't be taking this long which means its... International... But what use is a serial killer to them... Yes call your contact... She needs our help. Like it or not it would appear that it is unstoppable against the world once more.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_n2rk0fNLnH1sg2817o1_500.jpg


Ember Wolfe
Daughter of Sebastian Wolfe of Wolfe Securities and Trust.
_______________
They met at an office party barely making it past first names and a few drinks before sneaking away to an office... his office before their passions boiled over repeatedly. The couch, the floor, the desk... twice, and the office chair in no particular order. His tie at one time holding his wrists behind the chair

Now less than a week later his partner had assembled everyone to meet... Her?... His... Daughter? Only recently turned 20? Well that settles it he is either dead or insane but he has no plans of that party only being a one night stand and apparently luckily neither does she.

------
Ideas here is his secretary who wants to be the next Mrs Wolfe or at least his next mistress would rat them out in a heartbeat if she had proof and or neither of them want anything serious but life has different plans and they fall in love. Only publicly revealing it to her father, who either way is okay with it, after one is in a wreck and in the hospital.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top