Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find many different types of women and body types attractive.

But curvy women hit me at a very primal level and bring out my inner caveman.
 
Nigella Lawson

nigella_lawson_10.jpg


nigella-lawson-09.jpg


Nigella-Lawson.jpg


nigella-lawson.jpg


nigella-lawson-and-toywatch-jelly-gallery.jpg

Ahhh... you know she is my favorite domestic goddess!! Love Nigella!
 
I created this thread because I don't like the term 'BBW', I don't think just because a woman is curvy, that she should be considered 'big'. I love women with healthy, naturally curvy figures. Women who aren't skinny, but neither are they overweight. This thread is for all those out there who feel the same, and for those who have been blessed with curvy figures.

tumblr_m2t5xwoTPx1r0g5xwo1_500.jpg


tumblr_lzv9u8gdTg1qdf1qno1_1280.jpg


PhotoMay08115547AM.jpg


tumblr_m3org5bwwC1r483tro2_500.jpg


tumblr_lqjvggy8Ba1qecrhwo1_500.jpg


PhotoMay08120253PM.jpg


tumblr_lwphkkLBhQ1qiic4xo1_1280.png


tumblr_m1d2dsB1AD1r3sqimo1_1280.jpg


tumblr_m1nh4pdSJ91qcl5svo1_500.jpg


http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/zaftig

Zaftig

Etymology:
From Yiddish זאַפֿטיק zaftik, from German saftig ‘juicy’.


If any word would accurately describe these women, 'zaftig' or 'juicy' would be very accurate.

tumblr_lzeikcXRAE1qefm89o1_500.gif

Oh yeah!! Luv the curvy ladies! Very hot pics. Thanks!
 
I just wanted to say that this thread warms my heart, among other things.
 
I'm glad there's plenty of appreciation for this thread and curvy women. I'll be posting on here regularly and everyone should feel free to contribute pictures that fit the theme.

tumblr_m28db9mFLF1qhxob2o1_500.jpg


tumblr_m3m1pijAFy1qfdu41o1_400.jpg


tumblr_m3c2o8KnwV1r3zri3o1_500.jpg


tumblr_m2klrkmDSQ1qca432o1_500.jpg


tumblr_m2pqnsHmXV1qmp8a9o1_500.jpg


tumblr_m0la34vm111qzyoqeo1_500.jpg


tumblr_m26ksqu9731qmp8a9o1_500.jpg


tumblr_m1yyl8RQbi1qgfa63o1_500.png


tumblr_m1xlkh557i1qfdu41o1_500.jpg


tumblr_m29varYkLp1qefm89o1_500.gif


One of my favorite things about curvy women, is their curvy butts... so this post is nothing but butt.
 
I'm not sure where people got this idea that bone thin, starved looking women were sexy.

To me, a woman should epitomize comfort. Not be about cooking, child-bearing, house cleaning, or whatever stereotype the mainstream thinks is funny. When I hug my lady, I want to feel softness, loving, and comfort. I love the feeling of laying my head on her shoulder and feeling soft flesh. I've dated both, will take a "BBW" everytime. They aren't so consumed with being the girl on the cover of GQ, so they generally are more fun to be with in my experience.
 
I'm not sure where people got this idea that bone thin, starved looking women were sexy.

To me, a woman should epitomize comfort. Not be about cooking, child-bearing, house cleaning, or whatever stereotype the mainstream thinks is funny. When I hug my lady, I want to feel softness, loving, and comfort. I love the feeling of laying my head on her shoulder and feeling soft flesh. I've dated both, will take a "BBW" everytime. They aren't so consumed with being the girl on the cover of GQ, so they generally are more fun to be with in my experience.

We don't use the term 'BBW' here. ;)

I've dated both skinny and and curvy girls, and I can appreciate both. Whatever their natural body type is, there is always something to love about it. What I don't like is someone who is unnaturally thin or large. There is a point where someone can be too thin or too curvy, and this thread will have none of that! :D
 
As much as I appreciate the photos, I'm sure we'd all love to have the company of some curvy ladies on this thread.
 
As much as I appreciate the photos, I'm sure we'd all love to have the company of some curvy ladies on this thread.

Indeed, curvy ladies and ladies who appreciate other curvy ladies are more than welcome.
 
So many gorgeous hot ladies! Ryan your collection is a dream cum true!! The very last one has a butt begging for some close attention. Thanks for sharing.
 
Last edited:
im a fan of curvy women,

turns me on


if woman is too skinny i feel like ill hurt her

if i fuck her too hard....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top