On The Run (one female character open)

Nathan laid contentedly handcuffed to the petite young woman next to him, the only sound he could hear was the Symphony of the pair catching her breath. As the fog that clouded his mind slowly began to clear at that moment in time he couldn't care less about his continued freedom, only enjoying the now. Without that fortunate car crash he would already be behind bars but instead he had tasted the flesh of this beautiful goddess and wanted more. Suddenly he felt her warm fingers draping around his manhood and before he had taken stock of the situation Eryn had unexpectedly and sprightly repositioned herself. The cuff around his wrist briefly becoming uncomfortably tight as she pulled her arm crossing over him as she did so.

The moon's light brightly exposing Eryn to Nathan, her pussy shimmering as the light bounced off her wetness as she kneeled astride of his upper body, her scent strongly permeating the air. Nathan's hand submitted to her guidance as their chained wrists brought his hand to her plump and ample bosom, grazing his hand gently against her tender skin, fondling her large fleshy mounds hanging from her slender body. Nathan gasped as he felt Eryn envelop his shaft taking him inside her warm friendly mouth.

Another drip of her juices splashing onto his naked chest beneath her Nathan's hand tenderly caresses the stunning young beauties toned thigh, lifting his upper torso up towards her sex. Feeling his cock rehardened Nathan started to kiss and lick her inner thighs, his lips nuzzling against her warm skin inching his way up between her legs, soon his lips and tongue engaging in the pairs combined cum, collecting upon his taste buds as he licked the surrounding areas adjacent to her pussy. His free hand tracing around her tight rounded backside as his tongue started to lick against her pussy lips in long steady strokes, releasing his touch as he moved his head back towards her clitoris where his tongue would repeat the same movement along her slit.
 
Back
Top