Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
darn, darn.. such bad timing I suppose.. and just so ready.....
oh well, a pleasant evening to all

That was very sensual to watch. I certainly would enjoy laying next to her and offering my tongue to tease near nipples as she played! :kiss:

Hello everyone! yes its me Sue and its been a long time since I was in here.. as i wrote to my sweetie sexyqueen, i've been busy with the usual demands of family/work/family/work :) .. and umm some xtracurricular xploration with others (so far only men, am waiting and dying to explore with another woman)...
Jenna, i agree with you.. i'd love to be there lying next to her encouraging her on as i play with her nipples, then get my finger tips wet with my seeping juices and run my glistening fingertip along her dry lips to get just a taste.. to whet her appetite! mmmmmm the feel of her soft smooth skin next to mine... god that sends shivers upa nd down my spine and makes me tingle big time!

mmm - hi Clio

Getting very wet - about to go out for lunch with hubby - he asked for a surprise and he will get me in the car - just getting dressed - he's in the shower and i'm thinking of pussy :cattail:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

mmm - hi Clio

Getting very wet - about to go out for lunch with hubby - he asked for a surprise and he will get me in the car - just getting dressed - he's in the shower and i'm thinking of pussy :cattail:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Lucky hubby. I'd love to have you in the car, or in the bedroom, or in the shower, or on the kitchen table . . . . ;)

Have fun!

Hey ladies! :)
Just getting started over here. Had dinner with a friend tonight and now I'm ready for an evening of play hehe

How's everyone doing tonight?

Don't guess you girls mind if a guy lurks and reads your posts, do you?

I find it creepy, to tell you the truth. It is nice that you ask, though. I'm sure there are tons of guys that troll this. Sort of like peeping toms?

Not as bad as posting something intended just for likeminded girls and getting a 100 pms from guys. That seems to happen all the time.

I suppose you're right. It's just a huge turnon for a lot of guys to think about women masturbating together.

I find it creepy, to tell you the truth. It is nice that you ask, though. I'm sure there are tons of guys that troll this. Sort of like peeping toms?

Not as bad as posting something intended just for likeminded girls and getting a 100 pms from guys. That seems to happen all the time.

I agree with you. It's clearly supposed to be a space for women to connect with other women, but if men want to troll the thread or post in it, if they're respectful about the fact that a lot of these women don't want/enjoy/crave/etc sex or cybering with men, then I don't see it as a big deal.

If a man says "you could just use a good dick," that's rude and crossing the line for the women masturbating with other women thread :/

Think I am going to slip my panties off and start off with some light teasing and touching while checking out some stories and posts on the board:heart:

Wow!

Looks like I've been living under a rock! Lol. I guess I should've discovered this thread a while ago :) It's sizzling in here -giggles-

Maybe it's just me, but i'm not a fan of guys commenting in this thread.
Its for women wanting other women. NOT men wanting to get off on 2 girls.
Obviously guys are going to read this thread but I think it would be polite if they held their tongues and just sat at their computer quietly.

That being said, why am I ALWAYS here when no other ladies are? :[

Maybe it's just me, but i'm not a fan of guys commenting in this thread.
Its for women wanting other women. NOT men wanting to get off on 2 girls.
Obviously guys are going to read this thread but I think it would be polite if they held their tongues and just sat at their computer quietly.

That being said, why am I ALWAYS here when no other ladies are? :[
Gotta agree with you Bones - so I just sit and read and hold my tongue, but what lovely reading it is ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back