Nikkibabe

Those are lovely photos.

Good to see a woman with a little hair. The shower pic was very artful as well.

great pics

That pussy hair looks as soft as a pillow. Wouldn't mind resting my head there. Great pics hope to see more soon :)

Attachments

• Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 3,427
Last edited:
THanks for your great comments and pics. In reply to agent: I like to see "everything" on the thread please !!

outstanding... delicious body.... thanks for posting

nikkibabe26 said:
THanks for your great comments and pics. In reply to agent: I like to see "everything" on the thread please !!

Just so you know how much I LOVE THE PICS....you have a wonderful body....would love to lick u

Attachments

• nikki 002.jpg
    nikki 002.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 2,857
beautiful pics, beautiful woman-- and you DO look delicious on my monitor as well. Wow, everything about your pics is delectable

nikkibabe26 said:
Hi, again. Here is a pic of me having a shower outside. I hope you like. As before, I love to see my pics on other peoples monitors. xx

I am really glad you like my pics. I would love to send more so if anyone has any requests I will see what i can come up with. xxxxx

nikkibabe26 said:
I am really glad you like my pics. I would love to send more so if anyone has any requests I will see what i can come up with. xxxxx
Sexy pics... ;)

Last edited:
nikkibabe26 said:
Another monitor pic...

fallen_04 said:
Another monitor pic...
THX big time, i absolutely love to see my naked body on other peoples monitors, the more the better. i would also love to more than one looking at a time xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Still lovin the feed back. I am very open to all comments and critisism. I am also keen to answer any questions very honestly ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lookin forward to hearing from you and seeing your monitor pics xxxxxxxx

These are wonderful pics. You have a gorgeous body and understand posing. The first one in the outdoor shower is honestly beautiful in an artistic way. Thanks for posting.

Back