New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I have not really participated as yet. Here to say hi, and introduce myself. Not to sure what I am exactly as yet.Here to see and learn. I shall make decisions later when more informed.
 
Hi new here on literotica I’m not sure where we (Hubby & I) fit in BDSM we only play sexually, in and out of the bedroom. Sometimes I serve him in other ways baths, massages and occasional public play.
We have been married for 22 years and He has been in charge of our sex life from day one. We have now worked up to spankings with things other than belts and electric cords (oh how good that one feels) as well as clips. I have always loved pain; Hubby is the first person who didn’t think I was crazy I am so lucky to have found him.
Now I have found Lit and all of your posts and stories I am in reading heaven not to mention all of the great new ideas.
Not looking for play partners just people to talk to that understand my kink and may or may not have similar interests.
Thanks
Bitchee62
 
Hi hi! My name is Beth =]. I would say I have limited experience, which is pretty... common it looks like after skimming these. But anyway.

I've had a bad experience already with someone, and I'm wiping clean and decided I'd pop in and formally introduce myself before I go crazy and post my opinions on things I probably don't have the right to post on... but anyway.

And since I'm not going to be rude, and judging from the pattern, thanks for welcoming me FurryFury=]:heart:
 
Hi, I am so excited to have found this place!
I am brand new to the forum... brand new to everything. Last summer I discovered what had been inside me for a long time - I had no idea it could be a part of my life and have been without resources to learn more about it. I am not sure where I fit in and hope that some of you can help me along the way.
Thanks!
 
Thanks for welcoming me!
I wouldn't say he was judgemental so much as what I wasn't looking for, if that makes sense :/

*hug*

That happens ALL the time on both sides of the power exchange and even if there is no kink in the equation.

:rose:
 
*hug*

That happens ALL the time on both sides of the power exchange and even if there is no kink in the equation.

:rose:

It was kind of sad actually. I liked him but at the same time... I knew nothing would come from it. *shrug*. I just did what felt right. I dunno. =D

I'll find a Dom that's better for me. Can't expect to find a good one in just two days, lol. :heart::rose:
 
Exactly the right fit takes a little time to find, usually. In the meantime we tend to be full of worry and sometimes make bad choices. I know I've made plenty, kinky and not.

:rose:
 
Welcome to all new posters!!!!
I look forward to reading your post and FF is right we are not a judgemental as others.
Welcome. '
Happy Posting.
 
Hi to all the newbies,

FF is a good friend and she gives good advice, so just make yourselves comfy and you will eventually find your niche on the forums and in the Lifestyle; if you already haven't. :)

~waves to Industrial_Bondage~

Nice to see You again.
 
I've long known of this website and have enjoyed hours of reading and have even submitted a couple of stories over the years. But not until recently was I even aware of this venue and I must tell you, I am thrilled! I've known I was a submissive for many, many years, and have experienced much, both in the skin-to-skin world and in cyberspace. I must agree with several of the posters; while cyberspace has it's place, nothing compares to the satisfaction and full release that can only be experienced in r/t. I have had a long term D/s relationship and still miss that particular brand of intimacy. I am married, to a very loving but very, very vanilla man who does not want to explore this part of me. Sad, but true. So finding this venue, a place where I can connect with others, has me thrilled!
 
Rocky Road married to Vanilla can be a hard mix. I've known a few -to many- marriages that ended because one was kink and the other wasn't.
And while I truly do not want to become another such statistic, I am afraid of being 'forced' to bury a part of me that is essential to who I am. *sigh* Tough choices for a sub who likes having no choices! LOL
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top