ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I mean if the Alliance fell who would spread racism and bigotry? The undead, I think not. The undead tend to be more famine and disease... Oh and rats big ones.
 
Jedi, I seriously do not know how you manage to stay sane considering all the people who somehow manage to mistake this place for the SRP board. Keep up the good work. :catgrin:
 
Hey all, long time no type... yall know me, I rarely post if I dont have anything to say... but I still lurk around here.

I actually have an annoucement though its about real life not any roleplay.

Things have been going well and after several months of trying, my fiance and I have finally succeeded. *points to sig and smiles* About August 6th of next year we will have a baby.
 
Hey all, long time no type... yall know me, I rarely post if I dont have anything to say... but I still lurk around here.

I actually have an annoucement though its about real life not any roleplay.

Things have been going well and after several months of trying, my fiance and I have finally succeeded. *points to sig and smiles* About August 6th of next year we will have a baby.

Congratulations!!!
 
thanks everyone

Cats, its quite alright... not like you didnt get to it until after the munchkin was here lol
 
im back

hi guys sorry iv been away. iv been busy, but if you can deal with my spelling im hoping to come back. i hope everyones been well, if you even remember me.
-and hello to the new people.
 
Hello all,

I'm looking to either start up or join in some good story writing fun. I'm a good writer and can crank out the RP goodness with the best of them. I'm fond of Fantasy (DnD, WoW, generic High fantasy, etc), but have a taste for some sci-fi. If anyone is interested in starting a new SR, or has space in an old one, or just wants to start something one-on-one, PM me and lets hammer some stuff out!
 
Ok This is to see if I can get interest going for A 4-6 Person Thread About Various people who die and get a second chance at life as someone else Some good some bad I would Not be playing per say I will be The Dm So to Speak playing as Two bit Characters. One Named Adam The liaison to the devil he will interact with the bad souls Giving tasks and information when needed to move story along . I will also play Eve the female Liaison for god. She will serve the same purpose as Adam.

Now if you’re interested let me know and Place a character here. The way one would do that would be You write your death Your Last day on earth Than when I have enough People I will send You Your character’s new name And any particulars You need to Know I will than set up The in character thread and the game will began. Now any comments or criticisms and ideas would be welcomed to.

"Second Life Intrest thread
 
I have three multi-player threads that could use players. They are Dalton's Crossing (a small town soap opera), Landon Town (a Renn. era fantasy), and Snow N' Rose Bed And Breakfast (role-playing your stay at a little Inn- modern with a twist). I also have some open on-one-one threads.

Visit my PADDED CELL to view my threads. Thanks.
:rose:
 
Hello all In addition to my star wars thread I'm looking for people interested in a star trek thread. So if there's any Trekkies or Trekkers out that that want to play you can go to the OOC list. http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=635642

Also if thinking of doing a thread based on the Anime series Bubblegum Crisis / Crash and the rebooted series Tokyo 2040. So if there's anyone out there interested PM me. So far I have gotten a couple, but still looking for more before I decide to put up a thread for it.
 
I'm looking for anyone interested in a Final Fantasy thread. I dont mind which one we do all i say is that we dont mix say FF7 chars with FF8 ones or whatever. PM me or post to the thread in my sig.

New to organising one so bear with me a little :p

so yeah. hope we get one up and going
 
Any regulars down for my crazziest idea to date?

A thread about a thread on Lit. In which each player plays as one of the other writers of the thread?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top