ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arc da Rat said:
*looks at the date*

Well I think Cel & El have at lease be now met each other at Gen-Con in Indianapolis, Indiana (July 24th - 27th) ...

*reads some more*

Damn lucky El...
Bastard.
=p

Blaze

Arc da Rat said:
Both myself & Ab are playing SWG (Star Wars: Galaxies) ...

JC got a job as a painter (of houses) & then got laid off a few weeks later ... Cats is away working at a summer camp or something like that ... Hy still is having computer problems here & there ... or RL is just getting in the way *shrugs* ...

Shoto also had connection problems ... I had damn up-grading crap to do ... I think Lauren & Fire have been busy ...

Bah to SWG.

Only person from that list I've seen lately has been Lauren, I still see her now and then on IM, but I'm not on it very often, usually on MSN instead...
Was talking to her not too long ago though.
Lol, I still keep that damn pic of her that I won :p

Blaze

Khadgar said:
anyways. how does my soul taste hmm? are you sure i have one? *smirks*

if thats a yes.... then Arc probably knows best, bloodsucking leech that she is. erm.... nice, and lovely bloodsucking leech :D

I can tell you & CP hang together alot ... *reads CP's post* ... Yep, maybe too much ... *has a mental image of 2 Khaddys & shivers*

LEECH! LEECH!

I am not a leech ... *pouts* ... Do I look like a worm too you ... Or a hanger-on that seeks to gain ... *sniffs*

Another thing ... I have only tasted yer blood ... Which is quite yummy ... *look dreamily*

:cattail: ~ (... Yummy sexy voiced Khaddy ... )

Hmmm, and just what kind of "face" might that be?
Perhaps like this? :eek:
Or maybe this :p
Both can be fun...
*grins*

Blaze

we do hang out alot. and FRICK Blaze, everyone had forgotten all that BS! now it's back.... but he and i are seriously trying to startt a band together. no bsb punk though.

hmmmm sexy leech? :D how about vampire..... that leeches HASSAH!

i forgot about my voice.... i still don't find sexiness in it, but yep. i'll take yer word for it heh.

two khads hmmm? well.... he's.... smaller than i am. *laughs* as in he's not built like a frickin tank, but yep. he's got the awesome beard stylins.... and such.... maybe you should be scared Arc *smirks*

Lol Khad, it's my job to drag out all your old humiliations and torment.
It's entertaining :)

Blaze

BlazeofLife said:
Damn lucky El...
Bastard.
=p

Blaze

If I had known where you were, I would have invited you to come....

*soft sigh*

I've missed you....and your new av makes me miss you even more.

*whimpers*

I'm so happy to see you though! *fuzzles you softly* I hope that things at home are continuing to go well.

*~*Thanks Arc...for giving him my hug when I couldn't be here!!*~*

:kiss: :heart:

BLAZE!

The aliens returned ya, huh?
I guess we owe them a great debt.

Cancel the space program!

Debt paid. So, man,.....Ummm,.....

Car explode lately?

BlazeofLife said:
Hmmm, and just what kind of "face" might that be?
Perhaps like this? :eek:
Or maybe this :p
Both can be fun...
*grins*

Blaze

:p :p :p

Khadgar said:
We do hang out alot. and FRICK Blaze, everyone had forgotten all that BS! now it's back.... but he and i are seriously trying to start a band together. no bsb punk though.

hmmmm sexy leech? :D how about vampire..... that leeches HASSAH!

I forgot about my voice.... i still don't find sexiness in it, but yep. I'll take yer word for it heh.

Two khads hmmm? well.... he's.... smaller than i am. *laughs* as in he's not built like a frickin tank, but yep. he's got the awesome beard stylins.... and such.... maybe you should be scared Arc *smirks*

Ahem ~ :eek: :eek: :eek:

Uh ... It was not that kind of shiver ...

Celestiale said:

Heh ... No prob Cel ...

*whispers in her ear*
So ... how is El in RL ???

*grins*

Celestiale said:
If I had known where you were, I would have invited you to come....

*soft sigh*

I've missed you....and your new av makes me miss you even more.

*whimpers*

I'm so happy to see you though! *fuzzles you softly* I hope that things at home are continuing to go well.

:kiss: :heart:

*sigh*
I've missed being fuzzled lately...
Things are going pretty good, though this whole "alone against the world" thing I've got going is starting to suck...
But glad to see you like the av :)

Blaze

The GrandMage said:
BLAZE!

The aliens returned ya, huh?
I guess we owe them a great debt.

Cancel the space program!

Debt paid. So, man,.....Ummm,.....

Car explode lately?

Bah, my car is just fine, and my old "friend" at work that was so involved in that other mishap was fired a while back, so it's all good. :)

Besides, I drive a Kia now, and that 10-year warranty kicks ass, I don't give a damn if it explodes as long as I'm not in it, they'll replace the little SoB :p

Blaze

Arc da Rat said:
:p :p :p

Ahem ~ :eek: :eek: :eek:

Uh ... It was not that kind of shiver ...

Ah, but even if it was a good shiver, that doesn't mean it can't be hijacked and led astray...
Many a shiver has gone to the darkside in this manner...
So shiver on, Arc, and we'll see if we can't help you out :p

Blaze

BlazeofLife said:
Bah, my car is just fine, and my old "friend" at work that was so involved in that other mishap was fired a while back, so it's all good. :)

Besides, I drive a Kia now, and that 10-year warranty kicks ass, I don't give a damn if it explodes as long as I'm not in it, they'll replace the little SoB :p

Blaze

Well, that's good to hear, Blaze. Ahh, 10-years warranties,....

Anyway, Enjoyin' the good life, oh high and mighty Blaze?

okies I will cya all laters ...

JC ~ read my OOC post in PK for my character ...

oh, i know you didn't mean that kind of shiver Arc, but you might still be scared, twice as much sexy me shiver oculd kill someone..... but only for reasons involving no liquids from the boidy caused due to a massive massive orgasm. there i like that.

Celestiale said:
hello, :heart:

I'm so glad you made it home safely, thank you for an amazing day...

:kiss: :heart: :kiss:

I am back home...

though... ill admit its not where i want to be.... *soft smile*

I had an amazing day too... :heart:

it just... went by too fast...

*shakes her head at Morrowind*

Man, there had to be another way then KILLING me. I mean, I just picked up a grain of saltrice. By mistake! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

And I wish you didn't have to kill all the quest people too. Couldn't you, like, knock them out, and then tie them up and take them to the authorities? I mean, come on, guys. Sheesh.

^_^

Anyway, hi folks. I'm at new lodgings temporarily, so things are pretty weird, but... I'm getting by. PK's intense but I think if we make it through this scene we should be in the clear for... a few minutes. How're all you?

*Sighs* Hey all...

Here jc, this is the only Raiden pic I have, hopefully this is the one you want...

Attachments

• raidenda2.jpg
    raidenda2.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 11
hybirdx said:
*Sighs* Hey all...

Here jc, this is the only Raiden pic I have, hopefully this is the one you want...

Oh my CRAP! Oh CRAP! You FOUND it!

*tackles Hy and covers him with kisses* :kiss: :heart: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

You're amazing! How did you get that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back