Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be knackered, after todays work but I can't sleep, I'll be getting the phone call to do my night run soon. :confused:

quoll said:
Do you ever get the feeling you are talking to yourself sometimes?
Why yes Quoll, sometimes I do, now I'm not saying it's necessarily a bad thing ok, but should you really be on here talking to me?

quoll said:
Well I like to think so.

Apart from the paunch and the whole bung eye thing and stuff.

Don't be modest, pq. On a scale of 1 to 10, you're an 11, right? ;)

I am, and proud of it too! :D

I'm also a little punchy. I'm off to bed. have a good day, pq. :rose:

bobsgirl said:
Don't be modest, pq. On a scale of 1 to 10, you're an 11, right? ;)

I am, and proud of it too! :D

I'm also a little punchy. I'm off to bed. have a good day, pq. :rose:
You're definitely an 11, nighty night. Oh and well done. (For the other place :) )

Cathleen said:
Way too early morning for me Q... like our bg, I'm off to get a few winks. :kiss:

I might have another go at it myself, it's almost dark.
Night night :rose: ;) ;) ;) (some to take with you)

bobsgirl said:
You've been lurking again, haven't you... :cool:

I'm not really an 11.
Yes I have :eek:
You most certainly are, trust pq, he knows these things. ;)

quoll said:
Why yes Quoll, sometimes I do, now I'm not saying it's necessarily a bad thing ok, but should you really be on here talking to me?
Well as it turns out I wasn't just talking to you, I was also talking to two of the sweetest ladies here at lit.

quoll said:
Well as it turns out I wasn't just talking to you, I was also talking to two of the sweetest ladies here at lit.
Yes I can see that and I agree, but what I was referring to was the fact that you should be trying to get some sleep, you could be getting the phone call anytime now and with the work you have tomorrow, you are going to need all the sleep you can get.

quoll said:
Yes I can see that and I agree, but what I was referring to was the fact that you should be trying to get some sleep, you could be getting the phone call anytime now and with the work you have tomorrow, you are going to need all the sleep you can get.
Sheesh you're a nag aren't you, ok ok I'm going, but it's stinking hot and stuff, but I'll give it a go. Night.

i'm very disappointed that i wasn't here when all this chatter was going on... you guys are just pure fun. :)

EJFan said:
i'm very disappointed that i wasn't here when all this chatter was going on... you guys are just pure fun. :)

Well, don't you know you're supposed to stay here all night and all day so you don't miss anything? :D

I had the date from hell last night with a modified conspiracy theorist who has a major beef with Oprah (did you guys know she's a judgmental, anti-male bitch who's driven by the Religious Right and trying to force her wacky ideas on society? :eek: ).

Yeah. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back