The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, I don't have all night, and I assume this stuff doesn't stay flammable forever either.

Oh, it does... only it will start chemical burns the longer its on skin.

Two for one In my book.


Why did you volunteer for this anyway?
 
Oh, it does... only it will start chemical burns the longer its on skin.

Two for one In my book.


Why did you volunteer for this anyway?

I didn't volunteer, it was the punishment decided on by the members of the forum. Now hurry up, chemical burns on skin wont roast your marshmallows.
 
I didn't volunteer, it was the punishment decided on by the members of the forum. Now hurry up, chemical burns on skin wont roast your marshmallows.

Suggested by one, accepted by you, then voted on.

No protest in sight = volunteer



Might not roast my marshmallows, but I dont like marshmallows, I like screams along with other fun sounds and movements.
 
Good grape juice is yummy, and it's not just kids. I think you just talk about it less as you get older.

Hmm maybe, it just seems like every time I mention grape juice someone starts up on "how nasty" it is. And I do mention it often.
 
Suggested by one, accepted by you, then voted on.

No protest in sight = volunteer



Might not roast my marshmallows, but I dont like marshmallows, I like screams along with other fun sounds and movements.

Well, protesting seems pointless, and you don't seem like lighting me on fire, so I'm washing this stuff off and coming back later.
 
I wish my mom was here to see this.

She was supposed to see my graduation...my prom....going to college...

It's not fair.


It's not.

I feel like jumping off a cliff.

*hugs* Been there, hell still there actually. Worse when its both and your stuck with immediate family with their heads up their collective asses.
 
What gave it away the Savitar quote or the Apollymi one?

And if fan you mean ready to sell my soul to get to this year's Dragon con and get my copy of Acheron signed, why yes yes I am.

Just checking ;)

You are the first fan of DH I've seen on here! I thought I was alone LOL
 
Well, my skin is a little red and tender now, thanks for that Nina, but I'm out of immediate combustion range.
 
I think there are a few others floating around. I had a were hunter style thread going for a short time on the other rp forum.

I've been wanting to try and start a Dream Hunter thread but I could never find anyone who actually knows what they are.
 
Oh yeah... every time I try to explain the series to someone I just get looked at like I'm crazy. It's not that hard to understand!

Yeah out of the three hunter groups the Dream hunters are the least complicated of the bunch.

BTW how caught up are you on the series overall? Just got Time Untime the other week.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top