The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve on his way to the authors event.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=468XIBW94bw
What? You couldn't find the original?

I had control and then the batteries went dead. :rolleyes:

Morning all
Try using the dollar store variety of battery. They might not last as long, but they won't burn out whatever you're using them in as quickly.

At least... that's what I hear.

There are times when I loose my control. Last time it was under the sofa cushions.
Last time I lost control was under... umm.... How's the coffee?

What? You couldn't find the original?

Try using the dollar store variety of battery. They might not last as long, but they won't burn out whatever you're using them in as quickly.

At least... that's what I hear.

Last time I lost control was under... umm.... How's the coffee?

Good morning Anna. How was your trip? :rose:

Well, no running water here for a bit. They've shut it off for construction outside. :(

Good morning Anna. How was your trip? :rose:
It was wonderful. I didn't get to see everyone I was hoping to, but the weather was gorgeous and the mountains were out. Heck, I got some great shots from the plane on my way out.

Uh-huh... :rolleyes:

Welcome back, kiddo... :)
To quote a wise... man, "Dammit! Cover's blown...."

Thank you. *hug* One of these days, I might even figure out how to silence a six-year old boy. Legally, of course.

It was wonderful. I didn't get to see everyone I was hoping to, but the weather was gorgeous and the mountains were out. Heck, I got some great shots from the plane on my way out.

To quote a wise... man, "Dammit! Cover's blown...."

Thank you. *hug* One of these days, I might even figure out how to silence a six-year old boy. Legally, of course.

Heh. *hug back*

The harder trick is making a 14-year-old utter a coherent, civil sentence. Trust me. :rolleyes:

Heh. *hug back*

The harder trick is making a 14-year-old utter a coherent, civil sentence. Trust me. :rolleyes:
Oh, I remember my niece at 14. Hell, I remember MYSELF at 14!

Oh hell, not me. That's a job that requires special suits and decontaminaton equipment.
Wait, how long has it been since you've had a shower? We're teasing you about cleaning yourself, not the hot tub. ;)

Hey, I've been away a while and you guys started the whole decontamination thing. I figured Rolf and Olaf had been taking care of keeping things clean, and I was all ready to slip into the soothing warmth of the hot tub.

But no, john had to go all Silkwood on us.

*pout*

Ooh, I did manage to do some editing and a little writing on the plane!

Hey, I've been away a while and you guys started the whole decontamination thing. I figured Rolf and Olaf had been taking care of keeping things clean, and I was all ready to slip into the soothing warmth of the hot tub.

But no, john had to go all Silkwood on us.

*pout*

Ooh, I did manage to do some editing and a little writing on the plane!

Frog'll come and sit on that...

Nice work. Barring MMDs, my writing's ground to a halt at present... :(

Oh, I remember my niece at 14. Hell, I remember MYSELF at 14!

Wait, how long has it been since you've had a shower? We're teasing you about cleaning yourself, not the hot tub. ;)

*smacks forehead* That's what happens when I don't get coffee. Nope, at the apartment, not the office. Ok, I'll go back to my corner feeling dumb. :eek:

*smacks forehead* That's what happens when I don't get coffee. Nope, at the apartment, not the office. Ok, I'll go back to my corner feeling dumb. :eek:
*hug* No, don't feel dumb. I had to make a stronger-than-normal pot of coffee myself to get going this morning.

Okay, errands call for now.

Hiding in my car a bit for lunch, listening to the pitterpatter of the rain. Gym tonight...and yes, I remembered my shoes. I could use a cup of darjeeling tea right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back