You are MINE (closed)

As always, Greg loved the smell, the taste and the feel of Gabriella's pussy. He loved that she enjoyed his mouth on her whenever possible. Now that he had better access to all the good stuff, he really went to town. His intention was to get her off at least once before she enacted any plan she might have for him...
 
Her body writhing beneath her pets incredibly talented tongue.

Yes love... Yes...
 
Greg loved making Gabriella squirm as much as she did doing the same to him. He especially enjoyed using his mouth on her to accomplish this.

Reaching up while keeping his tongue and lips doing their pleasant work on her, Greg grabbed a nipple between thumb and forefinger and started to roll and twist...
 
Her body arching and rippling against his affections..

More... Pet... Yess
 
God, Gabriella's pussy tasted so good, Greg was glad she enjoyed his oral abilities so much. His cock was stiff as could be and was getting eager for some of that pussy, though...
 
She was gasping bucking her hands gripping at him to pull him higher. She needed more of him and to hold him close.
 
Greg kept lapping as Gabriella's orgasm overtook her. He loved the power in making his woman cum so intensely, knowing it was accomplished with little more than his tongue.

Of course, as he already knew, one climax wasn't sufficient for her, and as she started her descent from the pinnacle of pleasure, she reached down and started trying to pull him up from where he was.

He certainly wasn't going to disappoint the woman, that was for sure. Climbing up and over her body, he laid down on top of her, letting his dripping cock rub delectably against her now exceptionally wet pussy.

No words were necessary at the moment. Greg merely lowered his lips to Gabriella's, feeling her arms encompass him...
 
More... Now... Lover

She growled her words between kisses.
 
Well, he certainly wasn't going to refuse her such a request.

Greg reached down and found the sweet spot, then pushed his cock forward...
 
Her hips rolled up against him her fingernails making their clawing dance up and down his back.
 
When Greg felt Gabriella's claws dig into his back, he knew there was no longer any need for subtlety.

He pulled his hips back and rammed into her as deep as he'd go, their hips slapping together with a clap that echoed in the room...
 
She growled hips bucking wild against him.

Yes baby... Was... Impressed... You held out back home.
 
Greg moaned as he sank balls deep into Gabriella's incredible pussy.

"I like when you test my willpower like that. God, you're so good at teasing me. I love it."
 
Had you done something I think Ram and Bastien would have joined in and helped you.

She was lost is the bliss of finally having her lover her pet her there with her tangled in such sensual pleasure and bliss she barely registered speaking.
 
Greg added to Gabriella's comment as his cock sank balls-deep into her welcoming pussy, "You'd have liked that, wouldn't you? A mouth on your cunt and one at each of your tits." He wondered about filling holes for her, considering how vehemently she'd shot him down on any kind of anal activity.
 
nd what would be wrong with that.

A teasing wink as she stared into his eyes.
 
"I'm sure you'd love being the center of attention like that," he said as he started moving his hips, feeling Gabriella's incredible pussy swallow every inch of him on every stroke.
 
Well I do certainly love this.

Her hips moved with his slowly growing more intent.
 
"So do I," Greg agreed. "Wish I didn't have to go in to work tomorrow. I'd like to be able to say I spent the whole day doing nothing but fucking."
 
Last edited:
Mmmm we haven't done a day off like that in a while.


She smirked..

What's it been two weeks.

Nipping playfully at his lips as her hips pressed firmly up against him.
 
"Two weeks?" Greg gasped. "No wonder it seems like forever."

He was glad Gabriella had gotten him to slow down. While that first desperate cum would have simply meant he'd last longer for the second round, he liked eating her and making her cum. It served its purpose. Besides, everything just felt that much better with tbe nerve endings in his genitals all wound up...
 
Rolling her hips and bucking against him.

Yeah far too long...
 
Greg smiled. This was really where he'd rather be the rest of his life: buried balls deep in Gabriella's spectacular cunt. He didn't really care how long it took him to cum. The desperate urgency was over for now, and he just wanted this fuck to last...
 
She continued moving with him helping vary their speeds to keep them lasting as long as they could.

I love you.
 
When Greg heard Gabriella's "I love you," it brought a moan to his lips and a surge through his groin. He lowered himself down and kissed Gabriella as he continued his steady hip action.

"I love you, too," he said after kissing her a couple minutes.

He kept going a few minutes more, then asked, "Would you mind taking over for a while? I'm starting to get tired, holding myself up so you can breathe."
 
Back
Top