HT find the right toy for a male

mnwidrummer

Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 14, 2014
Posts
160
Hey Everyone!

Toys really turn me on, especially vibrators. My wife has 1 ( a bullet) that I like to use when I'm by myself.

I want to do more, but am looking for suggestions as to what kind of toys guys have really enjoyed using, and how they use them. It could be a male only toy or maybe a toy I could introduce my wife too if she opens up to it.

Also, what is it with sex shops..at least in my area. They are all so sketchy.
 
Drummer, for me it's a steel ring around my junk. Carefully sized, chunky, with weight. I wear one most days. It gives me a sense of potency. There's more bigging up with every little arousal. A full erection is so solid, so thick. My wife loves to caress my balls when I'm wearing one. I always have aimed to get her to orgasm on my cock, but now with a ring on me that's a cert every time, sooner for her and later for me.
 
My partner seems to love anything that vibrates against him - you can get couples vibrators that are inserted and held against her clitoris so that you feel it against your shaft (and her against her g-spot) as you fuck. I've found that holding a magic wand against as you're fucking works better for both partners - if you like a bullet you'd probably love the size and coverage of a wand (also easy to pretend its a present for her)

One of my friends swears by the aneros anal vibrator but depends if you're into prostate massage
 
If you haven't tried prostate massage. It is a must. You will not regret it. I endorse Aneros as well !
 
Back
Top