Currently Naked.

Kennebunkport Surprise: “Secretly, sneakily, the male fills his mouth to near bursting with New England Clam Chowder. Then, whilst performing cunnilingus on a woman, he simultaneously punches both of his cheeks, thus blowing the clam chowder up the woman’s vagina.” [This could obviously be done by partners of any gender combination. However, I was unable to find any evidence that even one person had ever done this, although googling the term did lead me to some delightful vacation spots in Maine. The surprise is that many fine hotels are actually very reasonably priced, allowing you to enjoy both fine lodgings and all of the art, culture and beautiful scenery that Maine is known for.]

Kennebunkport Surprise: “Secretly, sneakily, the male fills his mouth to near bursting with New England Clam Chowder. Then, whilst performing cunnilingus on a woman, he simultaneously punches both of his cheeks, thus blowing the clam chowder up the woman’s vagina.” [This could obviously be done by partners of any gender combination. However, I was unable to find any evidence that even one person had ever done this, although googling the term did lead me to some delightful vacation spots in Maine. The surprise is that many fine hotels are actually very reasonably priced, allowing you to enjoy both fine lodgings and all of the art, culture and beautiful scenery that Maine is known for.]

What is your problem?

I have to go out in a few hours, but naked until then. Yesterday, I spent a couple of hours doing some gardening naked.

We are all naked here as always. Unfortunately it is raining here today, so we have to stay indoors.

Naked all days the weather is decent. Worked in the yard and back porch this morn.

Naked and edging again. Love the feel of the air on my skin and a hard dick in my hand wheither it's mine or someone else's.

All weekend

Naked watching hockey game. Family is out of town until Monday and I'll be naked as long as I'm in the house or sunning on the deck.

Back