All Play no work (31/M)

having feet helps so you can bare your soles and aren't afraid to show that sensitive side of your personality LOL

did you know that if your feet are clean, massaged and relax, the rest of the body follows and then the real fun begins?

deedee

having feet helps so you can bare your soles and aren't afraid to show that sensitive side of your personality LOL

did you know that if your feet are clean, massaged and relax, the rest of the body follows and then the real fun begins?

deedee

My feet are way ticklish to even remotely do that to

So sad...it's heavenly :D .... particularly for me since I keep one foot in reality and the other in fantasy

AAhhh so what are you suggesting? Who gets to laugh uncontrollably....perhaps feathers instead of massage?

taking off one piece of clothing at a time s l o w l y .... but covering up weaknesses F A S T
sounds like fun .... and btw the same technique can be used on the hands as well as the feet, are your hands tickelish too????

taking off one piece of clothing at a time s l o w l y .... but covering up weaknesses F A S T
sounds like fun .... and btw the same technique can be used on the hands as well as the feet, are your hands tickelish too????

just one spot but only one person knows that

Well more like 7 hours, but no not at midnight

This one was the one that brought tears to the eyes of hissub.
Ridingthebull_zpse3e7f4f6-1_zps0e75abaa.jpg

Striping the shirt off!
MyAwesomenewshirt_zps09c72445-1_zps071a29ee.jpg

Such a tease!! Now I'm all worked up with no relief!! ;)

your the best

Thisisabsolutlyfuckingluthlyfuckingsexyandfunyoursoyummyandsexycan'twaittoseemoreyousoturnmeon, MMMMMMM
:D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Woowoo do we get strip tease music with this?!?
Loving this thread hon :)

Back